36.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2013, 03:22 PM
[GET] SoundWave – The Music Vibe WordPress Theme – Free WordPress Themes
Download SoundWave – Themeforest The Music Vibe WordPress Theme (WordPress) (Themeforest)
SoundWave is the only place where you can enjoy music and radio while you look up for available or upcoming events, information about artists, photos, videos and Dj Mixes.
[Image: 00_thumbnail.__large_preview.png]

Aduio :This section allows you to listen to music or any radio station without stopping while you navigate on the site. As option you can add the artist name, music genre and release date. Another thing available is that you can choose from more than one display mode.
DEMO and FREE DOWNLOAD :
http://wp-all.com/wordpress-theme-galler...ss-themes/
11-22-2013, 07:53 PM
RE:
old theme,but nice share
11-22-2013, 09:03 PM
RE:
Nice theme, thanks for sharing with us... I am using theme from a long time can you share latest version of it.
11-23-2013, 09:43 AM
RE:
dear v246,

can you give me a music wordpress theme. name : rock4life wordpress theme.

thanks
11-23-2013, 10:03 AM
RE:
(11-23-2013 09:43 AM)refat01 Wrote:  dear v246,

thanks
Dear Leech...I mean Refat01,

You have been here for 5 months, nearly half a year...yet have only posted 4 times and have not one shred of rep. Leeches have no place requesting other users to serve their greedy needs. Please start actually contributing to this community if you want anyone to take your requests serious. Anyways thank you for the theme OP Rep Given Cool

Love Malice
9.gif
11-23-2013, 10:20 AM
RE:
Yeah i start today contribute regularly. promise, when i get time that time i must spend my time here. i promise you. but dear i need that theme :(
11-23-2013, 05:24 PM
RE:
(11-23-2013 10:03 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  

thanks

You have been here for 5 months, nearly half a year...yet have only posted 4 times and have not one shred of rep. Leeches have no place requesting other users to serve their greedy needs. Please start actually contributing to this community if you want anyone to take your requests serious. Anyways thank you for the theme OP Rep Given Cool

Love Malice
Here we go again a so called GOD of the forum the VIP's... Tongue

You don't have the right to FORCE any MEMBERS of this forum to post or share stuffs!!! Angry

This forum is FREE for ALL. It all depends on them if they share, post or NOT and you have no right to FORCE them! Also did he REQUEST it from YOU?! Did he ask you?! D@mn NEWBIE VIP! Biggrin

Love and Hate
Black.

TO OP: Thanks for the share and for granting our fellow member request.
11-23-2013, 07:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 08:04 PM by Malice.)
RE:
(11-23-2013 05:24 PM)BestBlackAssForum Wrote:  
(11-23-2013 10:03 AM)KitMalice Wrote:  

thanks

Love Malice
Here we go again a so called GOD of the forum the VIP's... Tongue

You don't have the right to FORCE any MEMBERS of this forum to post or share stuffs!!! Angry

This forum is FREE for ALL. It all depends on them if they share, post or NOT and you have no right to FORCE them! Also did he REQUEST it from YOU?! Did he ask you?! D@mn NEWBIE VIP! Biggrin

Love and Hate
Black.

TO OP: Thanks for the share and for granting our fellow member request.
Biggrin
wow, a little butt hurt from my statement? I don't know where you came up with me forcing someone to share. Sorry if I get a tad annoyed from Leeches who always want to take and give nothing back. Last I checked this was an online community based off sharing, not just taking. If everyone had your leech mentality this place would not even exist. I was merely pointing out that more than likely someone who has been on here for month gobbling up files and giving nothing in return is not going to get their request filled. Reading over my statement I never "Forced" him to do anything, I don't even think thats even possible. I bet if you spent time foraging the internet for quality tools, themes and information to share with this wonderful online community and having greedy leeches cry for more would bother you too. I mean who cares about sharing when there are other people to do it for you. I apologize if stating my annoyance with the leech bothered you but I think I am in my right to complain about it. I figured telling another member he would have more luck getting a request answered if he share was sound advise. I mean come on, in my opinion if you want to share and contribute with like minded folk than join an online community based on sharing. If you want to be greedy and just take other peoples hard work or money without putting anything back in, well you can stick with torrent sites, or stick around, its in your right, but dont expect others to go out of their way to fill your demands and requests. But hey, what do I know right? Tongue

XOXO
Love <3
Malice
11-23-2013, 09:50 PM
RE:
Anybody is interested in the version 1.5?
Here is the link:http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/1935712/file.html

enjoy!
01-15-2014, 10:35 PM
RE:
this link goes to a .rar file and it wont upload into wordpress theme. the other link you shared went to a zip file but it gave this error:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the <code>style.css</code> stylesheet.

Theme install failed.
73.gif

70.gif