28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2015, 06:31 AM
RE:
(03-16-2015 12:35 AM)willster74 Wrote:  Repped - thanks for the share.

Quick review: I like the vendors take on using a reverse squeeze page. Yes it will get less opt ins but is geared toward getting more sales and a stronger bond with your subs from the start. I'm not sure if personalizing the oto page with the email address will make a difference, I think what you offer and the price point are the biggies here.

I do think the scarcity element is good. Not groundbreaking this part but I do not see that many marketers doing this with their oto's from front end squeeze pages. I know it will be hard for most to get around not getting as many subs.

My take is that it is worth testing. If you already have a squeeze page funnel working for you then test this with some of your traffic and get stats for all sales in the initial follow up sequence. Then decide which approach will work best for you and go with it.

Overall nice to see somethings that are not covered in most of the rehashed wso's that cover the same basic newbie stuff while promising a gazillion dollars!
Good and true comments.

I remember seeing the reverse funnel method published as an actual WSO last year or the year before/ I use it on my non MMO niches and it actually does work pretty well. Maybe due to the audience's relative lack of savvy or lower level of distrust compared to when working with the MMO crowd.

Bootom line is that your "pitch" you use to draw them in has to be valuable - I simply use a storyline and an interrupt at the thrid page.
04-14-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: [GET] Solo Funnel Breakthrough + OTO
Thanks! Great share!
04-25-2015, 01:01 AM
(03-16-2015 12:35 AM)willster74 Wrote:  Repped - thanks for the share.

Quick review: I like the vendors take on using a reverse squeeze page. Yes it will get less opt ins but is geared toward getting more sales and a stronger bond with your subs from the start. I'm not sure if personalizing the oto page with the email address will make a difference, I think what you offer and the price point are the biggies here.

I do think the scarcity element is good. Not groundbreaking this part but I do not see that many marketers doing this with their oto's from front end squeeze pages. I know it will be hard for most to get around not getting as many subs.

My take is that it is worth testing. If you already have a squeeze page funnel working for you then test this with some of your traffic and get stats for all sales in the initial follow up sequence. Then decide which approach will work best for you and go with it.

Overall nice to see somethings that are not covered in most of the rehashed wso's that cover the same basic newbie stuff while promising a gazillion dollars!

Thanks for giving us your 2cents bit (ooops I mean GREAT review!). You efforts are very much appreciated. Reps and thanks to both you and the OP
04-25-2015, 05:30 PM
personally, i would rather get a higher opt in rate than a higher conversion from a squeeze. i know i can covert easier through email marketing so having a bigger list means more sales eventually. i was ALWAYS a believer in the k.i.s.s. method and this reverse funnel method goes against keeping it simple. the less moving parts there is to a system, the less likely the system will fail and the better one will be able to test and optimize efficiently.

sure, you are getting more targeted and responsive people on your list, but you can easily target your list better and get better response rates through proper email marketing. he says he is in the mmo niche and i personally would NEVER use this in the mmo niche(the same niche i target). i think worldwarrior is right. it could very well work for other niches, but in the mmo niche, there are too many variables that can just cut your potential list in half on the front end and something i am not willing to do personally since i know i can get upwards of a 25% conversion through email marketing and i have a lot more time to build trust and preselling them on an offer.

i just started list building myself so i am no expert with experience, but i do know the number *I* personally get. what i am about to do with anyone on my list over 60 days, i am gonna delete anyone who hasn't opened an email and put the remainder on a separate list. that list will be dedicated for selling solos. as i see it now, that's about 80% of my list minus the people who haven't opened a message from me. you need about a 1k list to sell 50 clicks. i never sold a solo in my life but will be doing that soon @ 1 a day along with the plr content i like to blast my list once a day(edited a little bit to fit my personality). this will ensure i get my money back from the solos i purchase in the long run. this is how i plan on building my own list for free.

this is a month old thread. i was debating whether to bump it. anyway, that's my input on this method.....
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
04-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Thanks, Rep given.

Not a bad product and a new funnel method to test out
57.gif
05-11-2015, 09:19 AM
sweet, max reps!

21.gif