56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-28-2016, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2016 11:59 PM by ProudOfMyBlackHat.)
RE: [GET] Social Lead Sniper FE only
OK, after checking out the program I thought I should try the strategy. It's nothing new but I've never thought of using multiple account so I bought the monthly subscription from crowdfireapp.com then added my 4 new twitter accounts.

I posted some content on the twitter accounts just to make them look legit, started following people on twitter with each account and I'm already getting daily subscribers on my getresponse account and replies from the DMs (twitter direct messages) I send via crowdfireapp.

All I can say is that the system works as advertised. I started building my one page website on tuesday, finished my twitter accounts on thursday and started following people on friday and I'm already seeing results.

But I've been using twitter for a very long time and added some tweaks to his strategy and made it my own that is why I was able to get results fast. Experience did help a lot, that is why I jumped right in without any questions and was willing to spend money on a new domain, hosting and crowdfireapp without any questions.

Now all I do is schedule posts for the whole week and follow people daily using crowdfireapp.com
I haven't tried instagram yet and looking forward to start using it.

This one is highly recommended. Thanks again OP, great share.
02-29-2016, 12:50 AM
(02-28-2016 11:57 PM)ProudOfMyBlackHat Wrote:  OK, after checking out the program I thought I should try the strategy. It's nothing new but I've never thought of using multiple account so I bought the monthly subscription from crowdfireapp.com then added my 4 new twitter accounts.

I posted some content on the twitter accounts just to make them look legit, started following people on twitter with each account and I'm already getting daily subscribers on my getresponse account and replies from the DMs (twitter direct messages) I send via crowdfireapp.

All I can say is that the system works as advertised. I started building my one page website on tuesday, finished my twitter accounts on thursday and started following people on friday and I'm already seeing results.

But I've been using twitter for a very long time and added some tweaks to his strategy and made it my own that is why I was able to get results fast. Experience did help a lot, that is why I jumped right in without any questions and was willing to spend money on a new domain, hosting and crowdfireapp without any questions.

Now all I do is schedule posts for the whole week and follow people daily using crowdfireapp.com
I haven't tried instagram yet and looking forward to start using it.

This one is highly recommended. Thanks again OP, great share.

Glad to here one system that bring result.

Could you share more experience here? Like what's your tweaks?
02-29-2016, 02:34 AM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 02:40 AM by ProudOfMyBlackHat.)
(02-29-2016 12:50 AM)cch233 Wrote:  Glad to here one system that bring result.

Non much just some content marketing strategies and the content scheduling part. The course shares a lot of good stuff I simply added my viral content marketing strategy which I've been using for a while. The only difference is that I was using one twitter account but now I'm using 4 twitter accounts.

It would be great to get the upsells for this one.
02-29-2016, 02:49 AM
(02-29-2016 02:34 AM)ProudOfMyBlackHat Wrote:  
(02-29-2016 12:50 AM)cch233 Wrote:  Glad to here one system that bring result.

Non much just some content marketing strategies and the content scheduling part. The course shares a lot of good stuff I simply added my viral content marketing strategy which I've been using for a while. The only difference is that I was using one twitter account but now I'm using 4 twitter accounts.

It would be great to get the upsells for this one.

_+_
Just sounds to me you're promoting that crowdfire thing!
Ay-ay-ay!
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
02-29-2016, 03:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-29-2016 03:55 AM by ProudOfMyBlackHat.)
(02-29-2016 02:49 AM)aKinaKus Wrote:  _+_
Just sounds to me you're promoting that crowdfire thing!
Ay-ay-ay!

haha... that was never my intention. There are better and cheaper programs/apps out there, I didn't get time to do a deep search for a good twitter tool because I was too focused on this goldmine.

When I get an "Oh Sh!t" moment I waste no time Biggrin

So, there's no need to use crowdfire use anything you prefer. I'm not affiliated with them in anyway.
59.gif
03-03-2016, 05:07 PM
Anybody have any of the upsells?

18.gif