40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-07-2021, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2021 05:26 PM by Lumos.)
RE: [GET] Smash CPA by Nelson Gabriel
This CPA stuff was recommended to me by another member.

Unfortunately the mega link shared in the OP is now dead.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
03-07-2021, 05:53 PM
(03-07-2021 05:25 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  This CPA stuff was recommended to me by another member.

Thanks

I have it on my mega :)

Mirror
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/nkkEUBLD#sqfUJyR8Ocq-HF15gbVpsWFWd8w0N24XRvKv8FlnI9A
03-09-2021, 01:03 PM
(03-07-2021 05:53 PM)Nitang Wrote:  
(03-07-2021 05:25 PM)smithnowt Wrote:  This CPA stuff was recommended to me by another member.

Thanks

I have it on my mega :)

Mirror
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/nkkEUBLD#sqfUJyR8Ocq-HF15gbVpsWFWd8w0N24XRvKv8FlnI9A

Thank you Nitang for the reup.
03-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Thanks @Moneystar and @Nitro.
After reading the gist of this method here is my take on it.

If you are going to be doing the back-breaking work of creating YouTube videos for this, you might as well make them well and instead promote some decent affiliate products which could be lucrative as well as more importantly - safe.

Let me explain.

CPA stands for Cost Per Action i.e. the CPA marketer earns money when someone clicks on the link and carries out a certain action, which in this case is usually giving an email address or phone number(sometimes even more).

But here's where things go wrong. Most CPA offers "seem" to promise something in exchange for free e.g. "submit your email/phone no. and get/win an iPhone", all with clever graphics and wording.

When they don't get an iPhone after giving their email address and realize that they've been "duped", they will flag your videos.

Moreover, CPA networks are very wary of affiliates using spammy methods to promote their offers and will not bat an eyelid before shutting your account down.

The only traffic method that CPA networks really like and wholeheartedly approve of, is PAID TRAFFIC only. Anything else, you're wasting your time.

Unless you are an established blogger or a social influencer with a loyal following, so loyal that they will click on any stupid links that you throw at them and fill in whatever the link asks them to do! That might be "ok" with CPA networks.

Conclusion:

Either way you lose, whether it is time, effort, YouTube account or affiliate account.

CPA is not the best money making method but if you seriously want to go with it, learn paid traffic methods.

Pro Tip - Paid traffic for CPA is not for the faint hearted. The cheapest non-refundable deposit for paid platforms is $200. Also, it will cost you a lot of money before you earn anything i.e you pay A LOT first and then EARN A LITTLE, much later.

Hope this saves you even more time!

10.gif