51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2013, 12:28 PM
RE:
This account is currently locked out because a brute force attempt was detected.
Please wait 2 minutes and try again.
Attempting to login again will only increase this delay.
If you frequently experience this problem, we recommend having your username changed to something less generic

anibody can help me?
08-19-2013, 02:05 PM
RE:
I need help!!! I have the script up and running but I have two problems:

1- Mass mail is not working. But all other emails including reset passwords...etc works fine (external and internal is working great) just mass mail to external is not working. It works only with "send test message" button to the specified email otherwise it won't work. How can I fix it?

2- Google maps integration. I have got google API key but I don't know where to put it. I have looked everywhere in the admin area with no luck. Can someone guide me on how to do it. Thanks
08-22-2013, 08:04 AM
RE:
please help me how to install this full script
08-23-2013, 12:25 AM
RE:
(08-22-2013 08:04 AM)manishsinhacse Wrote:  please help me how to install this full script
It is very easy to install it! All you have to is:

1-unzip files and folders to your root directory of your host
2-Open up your webhost cpanel and click on "MySQL® Database Wizard" and follow the wizard to create your database and database username. Make sure to to tick "ALL PRIVILEGES" on the last step of the wizard.
3- write down your database information: database username , Database name, and database password
3-open your browser and type: http://www.yoursite.com/install/index.php and follow the installation wizard and enter database username , Database name, and database password in the required fields
4- once it finish go to http://www.yoursite.com/admin and enter user: admin pass: admin and do all the changes to your site from the admin area

That's it pretty much :)

Good luck
08-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE:
Please can you help me ?
I have this message :

"This account is currently locked out because a brute force attempt was detected.
If you frequently experience this problem, we recommend having your username changed to something less generic"

What should I do ?
21.gif
08-23-2013, 12:52 AM
RE:
No help ??
(08-17-2013 12:28 PM)felipeqwe Wrote:  This account is currently locked out because a brute force attempt was detected.
If you frequently experience this problem, we recommend having your username changed to something less generic

anibody can help me?
08-28-2013, 06:45 AM
RE:
hello.sir

i'm getting capcha problem on registration ...

is there any solution plz help
09-11-2013, 07:23 AM
RE:
Hey. looks like those links to download it aren´t working anymore? Where could I get it? Cheers
09-11-2013, 07:27 AM
RE:
where could I get the files????
09-20-2013, 01:02 AM
RE: Someone has this error??
Hey i have this error, dont even know how to fix it cause first time see this error in my all life.
Any idea?

[Image: Strict_mode_error.png]
57.gif

15.gif