20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-02-2019, 08:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2019 12:51 PM by LookingForward.)
[GET] ShockWave Profits + OTO 1
I hope this helps, still yet to go through it.

Sales Page

FE

OTO 1 Shared by rkonavin in the Request section

Give reps to rkonavin for OTO 1 here the link below to REQ section
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...pid2708741

Enjoy!
04-02-2019, 09:58 AM
RE: [GET] ShockWave Profits
Thanks for the share. Reps added.
04-05-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: [GET] ShockWave Profits + OTO 1
Amazing share 5 reps...Max rep to rkonavin for OTO 1
04-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Thanks for your effort.
+5Rep
04-05-2019, 04:55 PM
thanks, it seems very good
15.gif
04-05-2019, 08:57 PM
Build a site with ThriveThemes
Create something to give away
Find an offer
Instead of email use chatbot
Post in groups

100% garbage, as most groups are not allowing you post spam and FB is not as easy anymore as it used to be, this traffic is FAR from free.

Rep to OP for exposing this garbage
04-05-2019, 09:19 PM
Another classic garbage wso, lol.

Thanks for the share and the review
04-06-2019, 04:13 AM
great share
04-07-2019, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2019 02:47 AM by tupac.)
Thanks for the share, rep+++

Fast review:
Contrary to those saying IT'S CRAP, I personally think it's a good product, sure not the best in the world about chatbots, but good for the beginners.

The product is about building fast landing pages, fast chatbots and get fast free traffic to get paid with affiliate marketing.

The first method to get traffic is posting in free fb groups about making money online, with this, IN MY OPINION, you will have more freebies seekers than real buyers, but it still MAKE YOU MONEY, and that's the goal of the product.

The method n2 to get traffic is better than the first one.
You buy a product that has a fb group, you get inside and you add members as friends.
All the members bought a certain product, so most of them will be interested in a product that complement/ similar the one they bought from the group owner.

My twist for method 2:
When you add people as friends, add them to a special list of friends you create in your contacts. you do not want to spam your real friends and your mom with products, right!
When you post, just select visible to xxxx list of your contacts only.

The more serious the product (not the crappy ones) the more, the new friends will be of high value, ADD TO THIS, it's good for networking etc.
For info: I didn't invent that, I learned it from anther crappy product.

Now, if you want to make few bucks fast, use this product today, and if you plan on a long term business, then you have to go NICHE specific.

Imagine what it will be worth if you had 1000 bot subscribers that want to learn how to se fb chatbots?
What about build funnels?
I'll say, probably a lot.

So to resume:
Apply as is and take action and stop wining about how hard it is to make some money.

Want to be respected and go for the long run?
Then target ONE NICHE, ONE TYPE OF PRODUCT, ONE TYPE OF SERVICE.

And about the free traffic, yeah it works.
But paid one like FB ADS or BING, is what you need.

Didn't you notice the huge number of chatbot course at 1000 and even 5000$ sold recently? all the big names are selling that.
What does it say to you, that it is a crap business?
I say it's the new thing that all businesses should have.

NOTE:
I give 8/10 because it really helps the beginners and it's realistic to get few bucks fast.
Why not 10you ask? because it just for the short run, broadcasting just offers twice a week will make the subscribers run away, but hey, this i about how to start, not about 6 months after.
To keep people you need to broadcast a huge value.
Hey, build your own group to and get the subscribers to join by bribing them with value too.

Final advice to go big, go for a long time:
Get few big courses about chatbot, there are plenty here and start your own fb chatbot agency.

Confucius said few hundreds years ago:
Life is easy but we insist on making it complicated.

So, are you gonna say this is carp too?

I hope this helps
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
04-07-2019, 06:04 PM
(04-07-2019 02:25 AM)tupac Wrote:  Thanks for the share, rep+++

Fast review:
Contrary to those saying IT'S CRAP, I personally think it's a good product, sure not the best in the world about chatbots, but good for the beginners.

The product is about building fast landing pages, fast chatbots and get fast free traffic to get paid with affiliate marketing.

The first method to get traffic is posting in free fb groups about making money online, with this, IN MY OPINION, you will have more freebies seekers than real buyers, but it still MAKE YOU MONEY, and that's the goal of the product.

The method n2 to get traffic is better than the first one.
You buy a product that has a fb group, you get inside and you add members as friends.
All the members bought a certain product, so most of them will be interested in a product that complement/ similar the one they bought from the group owner.

My twist for method 2:
When you add people as friends, add them to a special list of friends you create in your contacts. you do not want to spam your real friends and your mom with products, right!
When you post, just select visible to xxxx list of your contacts only.

The more serious the product (not the crappy ones) the more, the new friends will be of high value, ADD TO THIS, it's good for networking etc.
For info: I didn't invent that, I learned it from anther crappy product.

Now, if you want to make few bucks fast, use this product today, and if you plan on a long term business, then you have to go NICHE specific.

Imagine what it will be worth if you had 1000 bot subscribers that want to learn how to se fb chatbots?
What about build funnels?
I'll say, probably a lot.

So to resume:
Apply as is and take action and stop wining about how hard it is to make some money.

Want to be respected and go for the long run?
Then target ONE NICHE, ONE TYPE OF PRODUCT, ONE TYPE OF SERVICE.

And about the free traffic, yeah it works.
But paid one like FB ADS or BING, is what you need.

Didn't you notice the huge number of chatbot course at 1000 and even 5000$ sold recently? all the big names are selling that.
What does it say to you, that it is a crap business?
I say it's the new thing that all businesses should have.

NOTE:
I give 8/10 because it really helps the beginners and it's realistic to get few bucks fast.
Why not 10you ask? because it just for the short run, broadcasting just offers twice a week will make the subscribers run away, but hey, this i about how to start, not about 6 months after.
To keep people you need to broadcast a huge value.
Hey, build your own group to and get the subscribers to join by bribing them with value too.

Final advice to go big, go for a long time:
Get few big courses about chatbot, there are plenty here and start your own fb chatbot agency.

Confucius said few hundreds years ago:
Life is easy but we insist on making it complicated.

So, are you gonna say this is carp too?

I hope this helps

Thanks my friend for your valuable insight. I totally agree with you. We should try it first before calling it crap. Any information for beginners is valuable. These methods can be well known to some members of this forum. But this fact does not make the product useless for beginners like me. Reps added for your point of view.
11.gif

71.gif