15.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-12-2024, 01:13 AM
[GET] She Finds Freedom
She Finds Freedom
How to Break Free From Chronic Anxiety and Destructive Habits Without Relying on Willpower or Self-Discipline
New
Rating: 4.9 out of 5
(8 ratings)
202 students
20.5 hours on-demand video
6 articles
14 downloadable resources

Description
Join me for my 8-week interactive online video course:

A unique integration of deep, intensive cognitive healing lessons and meditations to help women heal themselves of habits and anxiety at a deep nervous system level.

You can work through the course at your own pace or always refer to the course whenever you face an issue that’s been addressed. Here‘s what’s waiting for you inside:

WEEK 1: Unlearning and Undoing - A New Paradigm in Psychology

We have been innocently looking in the wrong place for our well-being, and you have way more power than you think.

WEEK 2: How Thought Creates Feeling

This is the game changer in understanding where your mental health truly lies, and we look to the place of a deeper knowing that you are powered by spirit and not by your thoughts.

WEEK 3: Let's take a look at who you REALLY are underneath your habit or anxiety

What if I told you that YOU didn’t have anxiety or any habits of thought/ behaviour? We’ll look at that statement more closely, and I’ll show you how to access the source of your well-being.

WEEK 4: Love and Understanding

Why life is nothing to be feared: How can you experience love AND understanding for yourself and others even amid adversity? We’ll start to look at what I call ‘your psychological innocence.’

WEEK 5: What is THOUGHT exactly?

We take a deeper look at thought's hidden variable and constant, and I help you see for yourself how you are closer to health than you know.

WEEK 6: The Inside-Out Nature of Life

Rather, like the teddy bear analogy above, we will explore how we have misunderstood life and how it works only one way—inside out.

WEEK 7: Going a bit deeper

Awaken to our inner knowing and remember that a deeper intelligence, the hidden potential of your mind, is within you that 'knows' and that can be relied on far more than our hamster wheel thinking. The nature of that knowing is knowing how to befriend it. We'll explore trusting it more, even in the middle of anxiety or a habit attack.

WEEK 8: Life is always living you

Exploring the truth will help you sense an even deeper grounding in this knowledge of innate well-being and discover, explore, and correct the common misunderstandings that have been causing your anxiety, habits of thought, and behaviour up to this point.

https://www.udemy.com/course/she-finds-freedom/?couponCode=5D426D9EDFF644B7023F

Enjoy!

56.gif