40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-24-2015, 01:08 AM
RE:
(03-06-2015 04:13 PM)dollabillz1 Wrote:  I just tried this one 3 servers in dif locations and after hittin INSTALL button it just reverts back to install page. Its a Piece Of Shit
..said the ungrateful leecher that doesnt bother to read, LuL... take that..in the eYe...
03-24-2015, 01:10 AM
RE:
(03-23-2015 02:21 AM)chrisrogers Wrote:  As part of the compatibility checklist, mod_rewrite needs to be enabled.

If you get a 404 error after installing, this means mod_rewrite may not be enabled.

Some hosts returns a 404 error even when it's enabled. To fix this, try adding the following line to .htaccess file right after the line RewriteEngine On:

RewriteBase / if your installation URL looks like http://mydomain.com or http://s3ndy.mydomain.com

or

RewriteBase /s3ndy if your installation URL looks like http://mydomain.com/s3ndy

If both lines does not work, create a .htaccess file (if it does not exist) in your root directory with this line:

RewriteBase /

If everything fails, mod_rewrite is not enabled on your server, consult your host to enable mod_rewrite

I hope this will help you fix the issue...

Good luck!

Chris
^ what he said :D thx Chris
03-24-2015, 01:10 AM
RE:
Also u may freely access the online documentation on their website, there is a section on installation i believe.
03-24-2015, 01:16 AM
RE:
(03-23-2015 04:03 AM)lowno Wrote:  Never mind yal, I figured it out.

I unzipped the upload on my computer and copied everything over via ftp. However on my local computer it was hiding the included .htacess file, so it was never uploaded.

I turned on hidden files, saw it, then copied it over. Now it is working properly.

Thanks yal

Good to hear.,

Also for all to remember: Always transfer in BINARY mode via ftp clients or you may occasionaly experience file corruption

ALSO: if u want to save time and ensure integrity, its good to upload a zip to ur host (after checking content ofc) - if u dont have a cpanel or Host Admin that can do remote extract, most ftp client allow u to program in Custom Commands. to make a remote Unzip command, at least for apache/linux server, u can add this :-

unzip %f

then just right click the zip in ur file view and click the newly added unzip function. same can be done for rar, or tar / tar.gz. if ur server supports them ofc
03-24-2015, 06:23 PM
RE:
sounds interesting! thanx loomy, will download it some other time. This is just to show appreciation for the cool stuff you share! repped
33.gif
03-24-2015, 07:04 PM
RE:
thanks for this bro very helped
03-27-2015, 03:18 PM
RE:
Awesome share Loomy, thanks so much! Just what I was looking for and works great! Max reps!

Thanks!
03-28-2015, 08:22 PM
RE:
How can I use my own SMTP server instead of Amazon SES.
03-28-2015, 10:03 PM
RE:
thanks a ton!
but how do i verify domain or email without loggin into amazon ses coz i have used false Access Key ID and false Secret Access Key
any help would be appreciated :)
03-29-2015, 12:18 PM
RE:
ur guess as good as mine. never good to F*** around with amazon, especially when u are attempting to get comission from sales.... they are like nazis they are like envato...they look for the smallest F****** reason to ban u
77.gif

47.gif