42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-26-2011, 01:38 PM
[GET] Send MASS SPIDERS to your ANGELA and Pauls and Profile Links! Get Your Links INDEXED in 49 Seconds Flat!
"The Only Script That Saves Your Time, Create RSS Feeds For All Your Pages and Combine The Feeds into ONE RSS Feed! Simple Yet Effective, Google Loves It! Get It Now!"
Quote:We hit our sales target, WSO is closed.
"Who Else Wants To Get Their Angela and Paul Links or Whatever Links Indexed By Google Within 49 Seconds Flat?"

Introducing...

"The Ultimate RSS Joiner!"

Dear Warriors,

I know most of you know about Angela and Paul link packages as well as many other back link profile packages. I have been using their packages to build link for my own sites and getting pretty much page 1 ranking on most of my websites. After some consistent effort of building links, I found a major problem.

Problem: "The Links Are Not Getting Indexed!"

FIXED!

Now, with my Ultimate RSS Joiner, you can sleep soundly every night knowing that your links, no matter what they are, will get indexed! I have this script for you, this script is capable of sending spiders to your links at your command!

"A Script That Sends Spiders To Crawl Your Backlinks At Your Command"
What the script does:

1. You fill in the details and feed the script with your backlink URLs
2. The script will automatically create RSS feeds for each of the URLs
3. It will extract the META title, META description from each URL
4. It will create a link to your main money site based on your keyword in each feed
5. The feed will be stored forever!

Now, you have an RSS Feed that includes all your Angela and Paul Links. Submit this RSS Feed to RSS Directories and Ping it! Tada! Spiders will be crawling your RSS feeds in no time!

Step 1: Fill up the blanks as follow:

[Image: capture1.jpg]

Step 2: Get your RSS Feeds!

[Image: capture2.jpg]

See the results in Google Reader:

[Image: capture3.jpg]

The Expanded view:

[Image: capture4.jpg]

"Finally, A True Solution Is In Your Hand!"

This can not only be used with Angela and Paul links. It can be used with any links building techniques, including:

You can use this script to index:
- Articles like on EZA
- Press releases
- Directories links
- Blog comments links
- Blog posts links
- LinkWheels
- Forum links
- And many others!

"The Unbeatable Offer, You will get:"
Quote:
Quote:1. Access to the script on my Server
2. The original script (php file) and installation guide for your own server
3. Private Label Right to the Script! (worth $197!)
4. Lifetime update to the script!
(I am using this script myself extensively. So when I upgrade the script, I will send a copy to you as well.)

NOTE: There is no such script in the market yet! You stand a chance to be the first provider!

SALESPAGE:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-flat.html

DOWNLOAD(free access):
http://ultimaterssjoiner.com/rss/

Bringing you the
LATEST and FRESH DOWNLOADS
Everyday!!! Love
>>> CLICK <<<
REVIEW and MIRRORS are much appreciated!!! Cool
06-27-2011, 01:17 AM
RE: [GET] Send MASS SPIDERS to your ANGELA and Pauls and Profile Links! Get Your Links INDEXED in 49 Seconds Flat!
thanks so much for sharing
08-08-2011, 02:56 AM
RE: [GET] Send MASS SPIDERS to your ANGELA and Pauls and Profile Links! Get Your Links INDEXED in 49 Seconds Flat!
Hey if I make like 30 backlinks from paul and angela backlinks in one day and then I submit my site to get the backclinks indexed do I get banned? Even if my site in 1-2 days old and only indexed...??
08-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Thanks but its from 2009, and you can only submit 20 max links...
08-08-2011, 12:08 PM
(08-08-2011 05:23 AM)th3ottoman Wrote:  Thanks but its from 2009, and you can only submit 20 max links...

How if the competitor put the link on you behalf?
Thanks for sharing
72.gif
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
02-11-2012, 03:48 AM
Here is the script Installed place

Code:
http://backlinksupercharger.ultimateseo.org/
Interested in Cryptocurrency Trading ? PM Me to Know More
02-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Can some1 get this script for downloading?

7.gif