58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: SELL offline businesses ----
The copy page now says there is nothing there --- can someone re-up please. Thanks in advance

https://www.copy.com/s/iyseiNxRYdLhppMk
10-29-2014, 04:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 04:56 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
As always ThaiJack - Excellent Share!

+5!

\\Review//

I agree with some parts of the comments already posted and disagree vehemently with others. Andy is generally one of the few good guys on the WF. (He still cranks most of his stuff out either on the WF or using the lists he keeps from marketing on the WF.) That's the real value in selling anything on the WF - building lists so you can sell other crap to buyers.

This is like all of Andy's products and I bought it too. I have thrown a few hundred bucks at Andy over the years because he is one of maybe 5 guys selling video production stuff ANYWHERE that actually knows how to make money with video. Unlike 99% of video wannabes, Andy DOES know his shit!

He also always insanely overdelivers. His shit is almost always cheap as hell and I've never found a reason good enough to ask for a refund. His average stuff always has something usable and even the individual elements in the offer are worth way more than the price of the entire product.

My Grade: 4.5 / 5 stars

It isn't perfect but, like almost always, it's a da.mn good product. There is lots of good shit in this product.

But here is something you need to be aware of about when doing business with anyone that sells through the WF or JVZoo - if you refund anything with some of these clowns now - you will be put on a blacklist!

I refund maybe 2 out of 10 products. This means that I keep a lot of total shit products. But the key point is that these as.sholes are starting and sharing these blacklists among each other now!

Even if you have never bought from any of these mo.rons before, you can try to buy something and get the "Your purchase is not allowed" message when you try to pay.

But this is a simple fix: All you do is remove the purchase email you have been using with JVZoo and PayPal and add a new one. This doesn't mean you've got a license to steal shit, but it allows you to buy their crap - if you even want to give them money after that nonsense.

I will add that this is sooo pitifully stupid on the part of sellers - doing it isn't even close to funny. They share this info - that often has nothing to do with your history with them - and block your purchases. That is just dumb as shit!

They effectively cut their own da.mn throats!

That is laugh-out-loud funny! Serial refunders don't count for shit. If they refund one product with one of these anal sellers because you had a falling-out, they only screw themselves out of ALL future business.

Most buyers will just say: F*ck you and move on!

It's your money and this has happened to me too. Lots of buyers won't think to change the email with JVZoo and PayPal to "beg" to buy their shit.

It takes too much skill, effort, time and money to convince people to buy - get them to a payment page - then tell them: F*ck you - your money's no good! You CANNOT f*cking buy from me!

One buyer above says Andy was an a.sshole. I don't doubt this but anyone can have a p.issy day.

The one I got put on was by another Andy - Brit As.swipe Andy Brocklehurst - who produces lots of useless bullshit software with his flagship product - Software Product Magic. He got lucky with that one. If he did not have this one product, he would have gone bankrupt long ago! (He came very close anyway.)

But blocking buyers because of a refund or even several refunds?!

These f*ckers are so stupid - they are ridiculously funny!
Biggrin

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
10-29-2014, 04:53 AM
RE:
am I the only one who got a problem downloading from copy? When I click on the file and hit the download button on top left it takes me to a blue screen where it says page does not exsist...
I haven't failed. I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
10-29-2014, 04:56 AM
RE:
thanks ThaiJack great share ... rep added
10-29-2014, 07:34 AM
RE:
@bhf123:

Link is available here:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.copy.com/s/iyseiNxRYdLhppMK
65.gif
10-29-2014, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 08:11 AM by JOEMLM.)
thanks for the share... hey ray, that you?
hey ray, that you?
(10-29-2014 03:33 AM)surf1 Wrote:  
(10-29-2014 01:19 AM)ThaiJack Wrote:  RAY THE VIDEO GUY IS ONE OF THE TOP PURVEYORS OF EXCELLENT VIDEO PRODUCTS. I have been on his list for years and he is VERY well respected in this area. I've never seen him sell anything in the Warrior Forum. His bar is set higher than that place!

This is a good product to get, even if you don't need it right now. This excellent package could come in very handy in the future!
Little correction, Ray sells a ton, (pry all?) his stuff on warrior forum. Screen name is even Ray The Video Guy lol, if you search though I'm not sure if he used to have an older name or not as a different name will show but goes right to all his threads/post.
little correction, NOT! BIG correction! this guy not only sells his stuff on the bso forum since 2011, he promotes other bso's heavily! while it may be true some of his stuff may be good, i do not know and i do not care, i did buy one of them and can tell you, like it was said above, he is terrible with customer service! and i will never buy from him again! PERIOD! so that post above may be ray himself, maybe not, but it is totally bogus, so who else would do that?... hello ray! lol

here is ray's bso link if you are too lazy to search yourself, or the few of you who still do not know how to search
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/members/ray-the-video-guy.html

notice the newest post there... "anyone home?"
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
10-29-2014, 08:37 AM
RE:
(10-29-2014 04:53 AM)bennyb Wrote:  am I the only one who got a problem downloading from copy? When I click on the file and hit the download button on top left it takes me to a blue screen where it says page does not exsist...
I am running into the same problem. anyone else?
10-29-2014, 08:46 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share. Copy.com is working fine for me. rep+
10-29-2014, 10:49 AM
RE:
Nice share, thank you >> Rep + added <<
10-29-2014, 10:56 AM
RE:
Links not working, please someone re-upload.

Thanks.
49.gif

17.gif