55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2014, 01:49 PM
[GET] Scott Abel's MET Training - RECOMMENDED
Salespage:
I really like this program. Hope you guys find it useful.
As usual, if you like it - drop Mike a Like!

Thanks!

Secret Sauce:

[Image: saynotocardio_1.jpg]

You Can Lose BodyFat And Build Muscle At The Same Time, Without Using Anabolic Steroids. How?
There is a way and I’m going to reveal how in a minute. And this isn’t marketing hype -- it’s a fact because it’s produced several NATURAL body building champions.
But before I take the cat out of the bag, I want to rip 3 commons myths to shred. It will help you understand how you CAN get ripped and jacked at the same time.
If You Want To Build Lean Muscle And Burn Stubborn BodyfatSimultaneously
STOP MAKING THESE 3 COMMON MISTAKES:

• Fat-Burning
    Muscle-Building
    Mistake #1:
    Lifting Heavy Is The Best Way To Build Muscle
    One of the biggest myths of them all is what’s known as “Heavy Duty” training.
    The marketers behind this gimmick want you to believe that “1 set to failure works”. This goes totally against the science of training.
    It’s just a nice gimmick for people who want to train put half-an-hour a week and get results.
    Personally, I started to notice was that the same old, “add weight and you get stronger and you’ll get bigger approach” stopped working for me.
    A lot of my people just HIT THE WALL with that approach.
  • Fat-Burning
    Muscle-Building
    Mistake #2:
    Doing Cardio Is The Best Way To Burn Fat
    Here’s a new discovery that will shock you: doing cardio actually encourages your body to store and protect it’s fat reserves. And the more you do it, the worst it gets.
    Doing too much cardio can permanently ruin your metabolism. Sad but true. It’s called Metabolic Damage.
    Metabolic damage is when the fat burning metabolism STOPS WORKING.
    It’s the worst possible nightmare you can imagine. You’re going crazy on the treadmills, step-master and bicycle and yet -- you’re not losing any weight anymore.
    And worse… you’ll destroy your precious lean muscle mass.
  • Fat-Burning
    Muscle-Building
    Mistake #3:
    You have to cut carbs and eat cardboard to get ripped.
    Losing fat is simple: burn more calories than you eat.
    Everyone thinks the best way to do this... is to cut calories and carbs down to the bone.
    That’s actually the worst approach.
    The SMARTEST way to do it is to upgrade your fat burning metabolism. This means you’re burning more calories 24/7.
    Research has now revealed the best way (which I’ll share in a minute).
    With this new breakthrough -- you’ll be eating MORE food and MORE carbs than you thought possible.
    And more importantly: you’ll be getting lean, cut and muscular.
</article>

Quote: MEET COACH ABEL
Trainer Of Champions
Scott Abel is one of the top fitness and bodybuilding coaches in the world. He has trained over 400 champions in his illustrious career.
Scott himself reached the pinnacle of bodybuilding as he was 275 lbs at 6% body fat and would guest pose at professional competitions.
He’s also a prolific author and content creator writing over half a dozen books and creating several inspiring exercise DVD series.
Scott is the creator of the MET (Metabolic Enhancement Training) system. He is retired from bodybuilding and enjoys helping others.
Can you REALLY build lean muscle and melt bodyfat without doing cardio? That sounds almost too good to be true right?
What’s the REAL truth to getting a ripped 6 pack and looking big and jacked?
I’m Going To Reveal My Proven, Unique, Cutting-Edge Metabolic Enhancement Training That Melts Fat And Builds Lean Muscle Without Cardio.
My name is Scott Abel. I’m well known as “The Coaches Coach” with many top pros, athletes and insiders.
Some people consider me the most successful bodybuilding coach in the world. Because I’ve coached over 400 champions, professional athletes and magazine cover models. I’ve worked with everyone from: Ms. Olympia to Raw Natural Powerlifting Record Breakers.
ALL these champions had 1 thing in common, they made them ALL used my Metabolic Enhancement Training methodologies that I have been perfecting for the past 3 decades to reach amazing physique levels.
Plus: this system took my own physique to the pinnacle of human potential: 275 lbs at 6% bodyfat.
</article>Why M.E.T. Works?

There Are 3 Reasons Why M.E.T. Is Extremely Effective.
</article>Solution #1: New Muscle-Building Mechanism

• Build Lean Muscle Mass Using A Brand New Hypertrophy Mechanism
    Almost everyone believes the only to get big is to lift heavy.
    As the human body adapts, there’s only so much adaptation you can get from a muscular overload strategy. I call it the ‘ceiling effect’.
    With M.E.T. we activate muscles in a brand new way.
    How? You’re hitting muscles in ways they’ve never been trained before. My radical exercises force your muscles to adapt in new ways.
    Also I always incorporate my “innervation patterns” that coax the target muscle groups to develop quickly.
    Success Leaves Clues...
    Just Copy What Works...
    What’s less documented is the comparison between the marathon runner and the sprinter. The sprinter looks leaner because he’s got more developed muscle because of the way he trains.
    The better comparison is a gymnast. The gymnast never trains to failure, but he does all kinetic chain work. However, look at their physiques. They don’t sit on a bike, they don’t stand on a treadmill, yet they’ve got ripped abs, cat clawed delts, fantastic muscle balance from toenail to fingernail, as we say.
[Image: sol1-g2ask[full].jpg]</article>Solution #2: Morph Into A Fat-Burning Machine

• Become a fat-burning machine by combining the best of all worlds: Bodybuilding, athletics, and metabolic training
    Some of my clients are eating more up to 2000 extra calories a day than before they trained with me. This is because M.E.T. has transformed how their bodies burn energy.
    Remember there’s 2 ways you can burn more bodyfat:
    • 1. Kill yourself doing cardio (which then sets your body up for a nasty weight gain rebound).
    • 2. Upgrade your metabolism so, you’re burning more calories around the clock.
    The 2nd option is by far the SMARTEST way to burn body fat.
    I'm a BIG football fan. And if you look on the football field and study certain positional players like slotbacks and cornerbacks -- These guys’ physiques are off the chart, phenomenal.
    There are eight or nine guys in the NFL who could step on a stage next week, without doing all kinds of drastic dieting crap.
    And it’s because they train in multiple planes, do a lot of energy system work, and they’re always sprinting. They’re sprinting forward, sprinting backwards, sprinting laterally. And then, they combine that with specific kind of training for power and strength.
    Well, I took that method and made it way more scientific and effective. MET is a culmination of everything – strength training, resistance training, interval cardio training, interval strength training – all under 1 umbrella.
    After 6 to 8 weeks of following M.E.T., your body will transform into a fat-burning machine.
[Image: sol2[full].jpg]</article>Solution #3: 3X Your Fat Loss

• Maximize all 3 fat burning time zones: the immediate, the afterburn and the metabolic transformation.
    There are 3 ways you can burn more calories and get lean and ripped with this system:
    • 1. During your workout (You’ll be burning 600 to 1200 calories every M.E.T. workout).
      These are NOT ordinary muscle-building workouts. You are going to literally burn 3 to 5X more calories than traditional weight-lifting. Plus you’re going to build muscle in a NEW way.
    • 2. The Afterburn: The afterburn last for 16 to 96 hours after your workout. In scientific circles it’s known as EPOC, (exercise post oxygen consumption).
    • 3. The Metabolic Transformation
    This is perhaps the MOST exciting one. M.E.T. literally upgrades your nervous system. As a result, you’ll be burning more calories all day long.
    Yes some of my clients are literally eating DOUBLE the amount of food they were eating before and still get in incredible shape.
[Image: sol3[full].jpg]</article>

Here’s the details behind this...
Groundbreaking Research Reveals A Totally New X-Factor To Revving Up Your Metabolism (YOU’VE GOTTA READ THIS!)
The scientific research proves beyond a shadow of a doubt WHY M.E.T. training is so effective at transforming your body into a fat burning machine.
HERE’S WHAT THEY DISCOVERED: THE MORE ACTIVE YOUR NERVOUS SYSTEM IS -- THE MORE CALORIES YOUR BODY BURNS.
[Image: nervoussystem.jpg]
A recent study of obese volunteers participating in a 12-week dietary weight-loss program found that successful weight losers had significantly higher resting nerve activity compared to weight-loss resistant individuals. The study was accepted for publication in The Endocrine Society's Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism (JCEM).
Nora Straznicky, PhD, of the Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute in Melbourne, Australia and lead author of the study. "Our findings provide opportunities... the findings may also help in developing weight-loss treatments through stimulating this specific nervous activity."
Those With Active Nervous Systems
Can Eat More Carbs
Nora continues, “We also found that successful weight losers demonstrated large increases in nerve activity following a carbohydrate test meal, whereas the responses were completely blunted in weight-loss resistant subjects,"
What’s the best way to develop a world-class, athletic, fat-burning nervous system?
The key is to combine elements of speed training, explosive moves, strength training, balance exercises, and what Scott calls “hybrid nervous system enhancers” together. That will produce an overall fat burning effect while you’re building some good-looking muscle mass
With M.E.T. Training, you not only burning calories right now, but you’re also burning calories after your workout... plus your metabolism gets more and more active over time.
Best of all: you don’t have have to spend hours on a treadmill doing boring cardio.
That’s a huge time saving benefit (Not to mention sanity-saving).
Metabolic Enhancement Training (M.E.T.) is the solution.
If You’ve Got A Burning Desire To Burn Fat And Build Lean Muscle Mass Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible Start Metabolic Enhancement Training Tonight
</article>

[Image: sports.png]
Quote: So, a lot of the breakthroughs in M.E.T. came from observing other sports. I reverse engineered the science behind the greatest bodies. This includes: the ripped guys in football, gymnasts, sprinters and speed skaters.

It’s Forged Over 400 Champions And Magazine Cover Models...

You see outstanding bodies for everyone who trains that way. You don’t just see a few exceptions here and there. So, M.E.T. came from observation and education.

With M.E.T. - you’re going to do a lot more kinetic chain exercises that’s really going to develop your nervous system in a powerful way and give you a big edge.

Again, look at the gymnasts and how young they start, but how fast their body’s develop versus people who take-up weight training who are 14, 15 and don’t develop a body for five or six years.

The gymnast produce a physique in a tenth of the time because of the nature of what they’re doing and M.E.T. training takes that into account

M.E.T. is a natural evolution to training advancement.

You’re going to go to new levels by doing multi-plane exercises, working at different speeds and taxing all 3 energy systems of ATP-CP, the glycolitic energy system and the aerobic system (without doing cardio). And that’s what M.E.T. does.”
</article>

Epic Benefit #71: No More Injuries
[Image: epicbenefit71.jpg]
With M.E.T. you’re going to get a lot less joint problems and long term joint stress.
There’s going to be a lot less risk for typical chronic ailments that people get after years of training heavy, including shoulder problems, elbow issues and joint pains.

Scott Should Have A PHD In Bodybuilding...

I’ve been with Scott for almost 2 years now and the gains and improvements I’ve made in that time have been incredible. Scott takes the guess work out of everything and separates all the facts from fiction that are out in the bodybuilding and fitness world, that is a truly valuable asset. I like to refer him as “Doc” Abel; he really knows everything and should have a PHD in bodybuilding! Well here I am almost 2 years later and I’ve signed a contract with Nxcare nutrition which includes some print ads in major bodybuilding and fitness magazines and the possibility of appearing in T.V commercials as well and have also been busy building my portfolio. I couldn’t have gotten this far without Scott's help.

- Andy Sinclair
[Image: andysinclair.png]Scott has lots of clients that had all these joint issues. And when Scott gives them one of his M.E.T. programs, within six or seven weeks they’re like, “Wow, it’s all going away. It all feels so good!”.
Stop Being Pinballed By Marketers Instead Get Focused And Take Action With The Right Plan
[Image: pinball.jpg]
Let’s talk about ‘pin balling’. Most people, go from one website to another and then they read the latest bodybuilding magazine, then they bounce to a blog and jump to another forum post .
So, they start pin balling back and forth and they never stick with anything long enough to let it work. Adaptation takes time.
They try something for a couple of weeks and say “Oh, that didn’t work for me.” They just ending up chasing their tails.
If you choose an actual working M.E.T.hodology, and stay with it, then the proof is in the pudding. You see that with anyone who has stayed with a scientific M.E.T.hod of training for a number of years. The results come. It’s just a physiological certainty.
So, I’ve always worked on that motto. If you’re following a sound M.E.T.hodology, then a year from now you'll be 12 months ahead of where you are today. If you don’t follow the M.E.T.hod, you’re either going to be stagnant, injured or frustrated.
A lot of the crap that’s being told and sold to you is actually totally unreasonable. I’m sick and tired of lies. I just can’t stand seeing motivated guys being sold a well packaged lie. Enough is enough.
NO Magic Supplements
NO B.S. Marketing Lies
Just Cutting-Edge Training That Works If You Work It
[Image: musclemeeting.jpg]
My M.E.T. system WILL help you transform your body and achieve your goals -- IF you’re willing to do the work. There’s no free magic carpet rides to a great physique. However - I do believe down to the core of my soul that this is the FASTEST way to your goals.
So, as I always say: "if you’re WILLING... I’M ABEL".
If you put the RIGHT kind of work into it, you get the results. However, you’ve got to work smart, not just hard. And that’s where M.E.T. comes in.
Take a deep breath of relief cause your search for the answer is OVER.
If you want to do the most effective training possible, you might as well come to the source right?
The Top Bodybuilding Coach In The World Finally Releases His Best Kept Secrets
Before now, one of the only ways you could get your hands on these secrets was to pay Scott $1500 to get access to him privately. Now, you can get the same programs and results for a fraction of the cost.
Introducing:
The Complete MET Training System
[Image: metpack.jpg]
</article>
  • [Image: metdvds.jpg]M.E.T. Online Workout Videos
    ($197 Value)
    I bring you into my private "Dungeon" with natural bodybuilding champion, Kevin "The Machine" Weiss. No dress rehearsals -- just full-tilt boogie workouts that are going to inspire you to new heights. Each Video is a gold-mine of world-class training secrets.
    You're going to LOVE watching these. This ain't your same old boring workout Videos folks.
  • [Image: metmanual.jpg]M.E.T. Training Manual
    ($47 Value)
    There's no "wrong workouts" with M.E.T. if you follow it's 7 simple rules. It's a very cool, flexible system. I give you 13 wicked killer metabolic workouts. And then you make your own metabolic workouts on top of that. It's really endless. You can create 50 or 60 kick-ass sessions that will keep your mind and body stimulated to the MAX.
  • [Image: metsecrets.jpg]The Secrets Of M.E.T.
    ($47 Value)
    For the 1st time ever, I open up my "bag of tricks" that I kept secret for years. I explain and decode the magic behind the amazing M.E.T. System.
    It's easily one of the most important training books you'll ever read. This is MUST-READ for any serious trainee.
  • [Image: metsheets.jpg]M.E.T. Training Log Sheets
    ($77 Value)
    There's nothing more powerful than tracking your results by keeping detailed logs of your M.E.T. metabolic workouts. You'll be able to track your progress and improvements using brand new "indicators of success" than you've never considered before. YES! Another game changer.
  • [Image: metdiet.jpg]M.E.T. Dietary Principles
    ($77 Value)
    I busts nutritional myth after nutritional myth inside this mind-blowing book and audio recording. You're going to love finally seeing what's REALLY going on "behind the veil" of the diet industry. Never before does the real dirty secrets of the marketing fat cats get exposed like this. Prepare to be shocked (and amazed) by My 10 diatary principles. It's the end of dieting confusion.
</article>

I am not even going to charge the original $197...
Today, you have the opportunity to get the entire 7-component package, valued at a rock solid $299, at the seriously discounted price of:
$77 $47
Don’t rub your eyes; it’s not a typo.
It’s a real, heavily discounted rate only being offered for a limited time.
I had to have some “tough talks” with Scott to convince him this was the right thing to do. Finally he agreed with me once I explained that we can help a lot more people if we “price it right”.
[Image: metpack.jpg]
CLICK HERE TO
ADD TO ORDER

Simply put, I want to put this powerful information into your hands today at an extremely affordable price. To be frank, I could charge five times that amount and it’d still be an incredible value, but I’m not going to do that—at least not today.
And When I Said "I GUARANTEE It Will Change Your Life"
I Honestly Meant It...
Listen, I know firsthand just how much of an impact this book is going to have on your body and your life once you make that decisive first move to take action.
[Image: moneyback.jpg]
That’s why when you act today I want to make that decision extremely easy for you by extending to you my Iron-clad, No-questions-asked, 60-day Money-back Guarantee!
That’s right, I’m giving you a full eight weeks to evaluate the entire program, and if for any reason you don’t believe it’s the best bodybuilding and fitness system you’ve ever come across, you pay nothing.
You see, I can make an over-the-top guarantee like this for one simple reason: I’ve researched it, I’ve tested it, and I’ve perfected it. I know you won't regret it... It changed my life, it changed dozens of other people's lives, and I know it will change yours!
Test it for yourself. Experience the results for yourself. And if it’s not everything I’ve told you it is, I’ll give you a full refund. That's as simple as that...
Now THAT is what I call a more-than-fair deal, wouldn’t you agree?
$77 $47
CLICK HERE TO
ADD TO ORDER

</article>

Don’t let another “excuse” stand in the way of you and the body you deserve. With this book, you can and will succeed!
You have the guarantee, you have the facts; the rest, as always, is up to you. In heath, fitness, love of life and good food,
[Image: signature.png]
Coach Scott Abel
P.S. I want to give you a huge discount today, but you are the one that has to decide to take action. Right now, you can get the 5 component and the 4 exclusive bonuses at the LOWEST PRICE it will EVER ever be offered at by ordering right now.
P.P.S. Remember, with my Iron-clad, 100% Money-back Guarantee, I’m giving you 60 risk-free days to discover what countless others already have. Grab it RISK-FREE today.

[Image: no-shipping.jpg]

</iframe>
[Image: Credentials-Banner.jpg]</article>
06-15-2014, 03:11 AM
RE:
Ive read his articles on T-Nation, cant wait to check out the full program.
Thanks and reps!
06-16-2014, 12:51 PM
RE:
Thanks. Reps added.
06-16-2014, 06:53 PM
RE:
Scott is a stand up guy.
The workouts really test you to the limit. It creates oxygen demand as you see in the videos.
And sweat even by the first set!

If you think the product is great - would recommend you to buy it.

Good stuff - now Train Hard!

Now train hard!
08-15-2015, 06:05 AM
RE: [GET] Scott Abel's MET Training - RECOMMENDED
(06-16-2014 06:53 PM)MikeChangs Wrote:  Scott is a stand up guy.
The workouts really test you to the limit. It creates oxygen demand as you see in the videos.
And sweat even by the first set!

If you think the product is great - would recommend you to buy it.

Good stuff - now Train Hard!

Now train hard!
I saw this today. Looks like similar offer
http://www.metabolicaftershock.com/p/

@Mike
have a 404 on your link .. any other dl available?
65.gif
08-27-2015, 10:06 PM
thanks for sharing
08-31-2015, 04:51 AM
No longer a good link! BUMPING for a fresh link!
03-15-2021, 12:33 AM
Another program of Abel Scott: The Hardgainer Solution: The Training and Diet Plans for Building a Better Body, Gaining Muscle, and Overcoming Your Genetics

[Image: 51I7QZwVCCL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg]

A blueprint for building a better body, gaining muscle, and overcoming your genetics... You’ve been told, “train for strength, and development will come” and that “heavier is better.” These are half-truths at best, and myths at worst. The Hardgainer Solution argues that you train first and foremost for development, and then a certain kind of strength will come.

PDF: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ebgtix1h...n.pdf/file
EPUB: https://www.mediafire.com/file/r4p1o6llu....epub/file

52.gif