75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-08-2015, 04:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2015 04:04 AM by JOEMLM.)
Brick [GET] Salesmanship: Discover How to Use People Skills and Effective Communication to Close More Sales Ethically
DISCLOSURE: ALL LEECHES WILL BE IGNORED! NO QUESTIONS, NO REQUESTS, IF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER A YEAR, AND YOU CONTRIBUTED NOTHING. YOU GET NOTHING! YOUR FREE RIDE HERE IS OVER, UPGRADE TO VIP, OR GET LOST! please do not make ANY mirrors! only create a mirror, when this is no longer free on amazon.... ignore all 'give me, give me' requests from leeches!

Salesmanship: Discover How to Use People Skills and Effective Communication to Close More Sales Ethically [Kindle Edition]
[Image: 51Rt53omiwL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]
Book Description

Publication Date: January 7, 2014

by Derick Van Ness

True salesmanship is different than having a silver tongue and manipulating people into buying your product or service - it's about using people skills and effective communication to build a relationship.

Whether you're selling inexpensive widgets or multibillion dollar equipment, the fundamentals are the same and the ability to connect with your client cannot be overstated.

In this short book the author discusses salesmanship secrets and techniques, but most importantly a new way to look at the entire process. With specific and practical examples, this book gets straight to the point of how to ethically close more sales, build better relationships, and establish rapport that converts prospects into buyers.

get if free for a limited time from amazon here:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://amzn.com/B00HR8Q42G
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
02-19-2015, 03:39 AM
RE:
This is not free

This is not a get

Post a proper link or remove this post
02-20-2015, 03:57 AM
RE:
not free bro please dont post this kind of self promotion links or use sales thread for this

72.gif