79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2012, 02:03 AM
[GET] SMS Lead Generation Machine AKA SMS Magi
[OFFLINE/MOBILE] (AWARDED WSOD!) [700+ sold] The Easiest Text Messaging Service to Sell Offline
AWARDED WSO of The Day 4 July 2012!
[Image: i1ZeUASER1MVz.png]
SMS Magi Main Intro Video - YouTube

Watch the video below to see how it works!

Walkthrough Video Showing You How the Platform Works

SMS Magi - SMS Lead Generation Software for Business - YouTube

[Image: iHBOmLEq8SPZl.png]

***TOTALLY WHITELABELLED and REBRANDABLE***
SMS PLATFORM FOR A ONE-TIME PAYMENT!

Multi License Edition
(Install on as many times as you like, on as many of your own hosting accounts you own)
[Image: btncmbo_19032.png]

Single License Edition
(Install once only on one of your own hosting accounts you own)
[Image: btncmbo_19033.png]

You Have NOTHING To Lose with our Full, 30 day, 100% Satisfied, No Questions Asked Guarantee! Secure Your Copy Now Before It's Too Late!

WHY LOCAL BUSINESSES NEED THIS:

Main Benefits:

- Easy to Use Text Messaging Platform That Local Businesses Can Use to Increase Both Sales to Their Existing Customer Base, Gain Customer Loyalty And Bring In New Customers

WHY YOU NEED THIS:

It's the ONLY platform I would DARE show a local business without them thinking it's too hard. VERY easy to demonstrate with just a mobile phone. And if you have a Smart Phone you can scan in one of the automated QR Codes.

Unique QR Code Branding For the Business increases their "Ownership" of their new marketing Channel.

VERY short learning curve to get to grips with the software, so you can hit the streets TODAY!

Unique features:- by far the easiest platform to use both for the business and or the consultant and the only one I dare let business owners use as they won't give up
- Bulk importing of sms campaigns.
- Rebrandable as long as you are happy using a text editor and following some instructions
- Customizable QR codes both standard and giant size
- Built in >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< shortener
- Custom message templates
- If you can get Twilio international beta, it will work piggybacking off an Australian sms company.
- You can send broadcasts filtered by keyword.
- Very straightforward interface all on one main page so it's very easy to use.
- Designed for car dealers and real estate, but it can be use for any business that wants to build customer loyalty and increase sales through deals and offers.
AND AS IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH...
CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME BONUSES!!!

[Image: iqhZZxytzpNx9.png]

Dave Iago's $1,000 per Day Offline Empire - FREE!!
This Smash Hit WSO was the inspiration behind my journey into text marketing, and now my own offline business focuses ENTIRELY on Text Marketing because of what Dave Iago taught me in this product (and it's also how Russ Prisco, Tom Montelione and I met and then formed SMS Magi out of Dave's training)

What You Will Learn:
- How Just One trip to the Grocery Store can find you ALL the Offline Clients You Will EVER Need

- How to Hijack Their Existing Ads and Make Them Call You (This ALONE is Brilliant)

- Exactly What Services to Pitch Them and How Much to Charge

- The EXACT Sales Script Dave Uses that Has a 100% Success Rate - He Has NEVER Taken a Call He Didn't Close. Ever.)

- How to Set Up Mobile Marketing, Mobile Tours and Test Drives, Custom YouTube Channels, Mobile Optimized Sites and MORE

[Image: ib2mFU3Imk8PKz.png]

Meet Fellow Mobile Marketers, Swap Ideas, Mastermind, Share Resources - Network Online
To Give you Some Idea of How Powerful This Is, I have NEVER MET Dave Iago, Russ Prisco, Tom Montelione, Zane Miller, Dr Dan Ardebilli, Mark Austin, Darren Monroe, Rick Hodge or Any of My Customers - BUT using Skype Has Been an Essential Part of My Business Over the Last Year. And I have Met ALL of the Above and Chat regularly with MANY of them.

Skype is an ESSENTIAL business tool for me, and you'll get the opportunity to brainstorm, share expertise and resources, learn, even JV with others and more besides.

[Image: ij8txqNr36u4O.png]

Not Technical? Want Someone to SHOW you How to Use the SMS Lead Generation Software? Then This Bonus Training is a MUST.
You'll Get the Opportunity to Get Your Burning Questions ANSWERED
by Dez Futak

[Image: iuEFOnUWADofj.png]

I've Saved the BEST 'til Last :D
Watch Me Show You How to Build a Super HIGH Value Permission Based Text List of 6 and 7 Figure Earners.

This #2 Bonus Webinar Could Be a Complete Training Product In Itself.

In This Webinar I will Show You The Simple Strategies I have Used to Attract High Value Clients Using Nothing More than My Mobile Phone and SMS Magi Elite.

You Really Don't Want to Miss This Webinar.

[Image: isBn8wrGiUK7z.png]

It's an easy to use, powerful web-based software that you can use to help local businesses find
out exactly who is looking at their ads, whether it's car dealerships, real estate agents, restaurants
or any other business that sells a product or service (which is just about any!).

Taking the video further, let me give you an example.

Someone picks up an auto magazine to look for a new car on their way out of the grocery store. They see an ad that says "text the VIN# of any vehicle to take an instant virtual test drive. The person does so, and gets a link back to watch a youtube video of the vehicle that they're interested in. At the same time, the car dealer is being notified of the person's cell phone number and the VIN# for the vehicle they were looking at via:

1. Text Message
2. An Email
3. A Phone Call

...and with not much imagination, you can see this being used by Realtors with a similar system for people who browse both their print ads and shop-front house images.

We'll personally being using it for restaurants as well.

SMS Lead Generation Machine makes it simple to add each vehicle, either singularly, or IN BULK (via .CSV) without having to create complicated time consuming flows.

This is KILLER software. OK, not literally. What we me is, is that it has a great sweetspot of combinations:- Rebrandable!

- Easy to use!

- Built in >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< shortener!

- Custom message templates!

- Bulk campaign creation!

- Customizable QR Codes - from small to GINORMOUS store window size!

- Inexpensive to run!

- Has a very high perceived value in local business owner's eyes!

- Can be run by you OR THE BUSINESS OWNERS!

- Makes it super easy to catalog inventory for businesses like Car Dealers and Realtors

- Will notify the business owner via Text Message, Email, and Phone Call while simultaneously building them a text notification list!

- You can send broadcasts filtered by keyword!

- Very straightforward interface all on one main page so it's very easy to use!

- Help Businesses to build customer loyalty and increase sales through special deals and offers!

Reserved for FAQs
[LEFT] [size=10]Q: Can you tell me more about why you are doing this?
A: Sure! In fact, here's an in-depth interview I did with none other than defaultuser aka Zane Miller the other day:
SMS-Magi-Interview-Warrior-Forum - YouTube

Q: What countries does the software work in?
A: USA, Canada and UK for definite. Germany coming on board soon (Twilio is the backbone communications pipe that routes sms messages and they are just rolling out a beta text program for Germany right now - no idea how long that will last however!)

Q: How cheap are the text messages?
A: $0.01 in the US/Canada and $0.04 in the UK.

Q: How much should I charge?
A: How long is a piece of string? It really depends on what the business is and where you are offering text messaging in your sales funnel.

Q: Is there an OTO?
A: Yes - Watch the
"Overview of the SMS Magi Elite Sales Funnel"
Video:
[/size]
[/LEFT]

Overview of the SMS Magi Elite Sales Funnel - YouTube

Multi License Edition
(Install on as many times as you like, on as many of your own hosting accounts you own)
[Image: btncmbo_19032.png]

Single License Edition
[size=10](Install once only on one of your own hosting accounts you own)[/size]
[Image: btncmbo_19033.png]

Sales page
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/629458-offline-mobile-awarded-wsod-700-sold-easiest-text-messaging-service-sell-offline.html

Download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ylosun4j441xxkk

Virus Total (has one alert - assuming false positive. plugin downloaded directly from members area - no alert from local norton):
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/ce326bc45497413a0d9736e94bdb504067d4cdfe6bca0e799ac3282a79d55108/analysis/1342013710/

Have not installed this, so not sure about nulling - but think it not needed. I do not have the OTO, this is just the plugin and PDF manual.
[Image: 4horsemen.gif]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.
Thank you BBHF Friends for the care and share and also for the rep+!
07-12-2012, 02:08 AM
thank you very much, will have to post any results
07-12-2012, 02:29 AM
the best regards - makakin syn
07-12-2012, 03:19 AM
I shared this already here
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-Offline-Marketers-Over-470-Sold-The-Easiest-Text-Messaging-Service-to-Sell

also has the link to the OTO videos, only thing not there is the theme

46.gif