23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-16-2019, 08:02 AM
RE: [GET]SEO VICTORY: Step By Step to 10k Free SEO Visitors Per Month :33.5 HOURS
Looks too good to pass up. Bought it. Hope a F4LT doesnt come up lol.

Heres a $1 coupon code: UDEAFFBA819
To make it $11.99.
08-16-2019, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2019 03:38 PM by i_Love_Knowledge.)
RE: [GET]SEO VICTORY: Step By Step to 10k Free SEO Visitors Per Month :33.5 HOURS
I don't care if it's 50 cents, if I don't know who the instructor is I'm not buying it. I've purchased somewhere in the vicinity of 100 Udemy courses over the years, and 99% of them are pure garbage. It's just not worth the hassle.

Anyways I'm gonna bump this again so certain people that think they are the forum police can whine and cry.

Translation:

I'm too broke and helpless to do anything for myself. Someone fetch me a coupon now, because I'm incapable of getting anything for myself. I can't afford anything that costs over 50 cents, because that's how much I get from my parents for my monthly allowance. I've totally bought hundreds of courses though, but they were all garbage. That's why I'm crying over some free coupons.

Magic Button :
I'm done with you now little one. Welcome to ignore. Love
08-16-2019, 06:23 PM
New coupon pls
08-17-2019, 12:43 AM
[quote='i_Love_Knowledge' pid='2832022' dateline='1565933874']
I don't care if it's 50 cents, if I don't know who the instructor is I'm not buying it. I've purchased somewhere in the vicinity of 100 Udemy courses over the years, and 99% of them are pure garbage. It's just not worth the hassle.

Anyways I'm gonna bump this again so certain people that think they are the forum police can whine and cry.

Translation:

I'm too broke and helpless to do anything for myself. Someone fetch me a coupon now, because I'm incapable of getting anything for myself. I can't afford anything that costs over 50 cents, because that's how much I get from my parents for my monthly allowance. I've totally bought hundreds of courses though, but they were all garbage. That's why I'm crying over some free coupons.

Magic Button :
[/quote]

Check the group buy section son, I've spent more on group buys then you made last year. Now run along and post some more F4LT Udemy coupons, which anyone can search Udemy for, takes zero skill, and is the only "contribution" you make here. I contribute with my wallet, chump...
08-17-2019, 01:53 AM
[quote='i_Love_Knowledge' pid='2832022' dateline='1565933874']

Translation:

Magic Button :
[/quote]

HahaHahAHHAha
81.gif
08-17-2019, 02:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2019 03:53 AM by Vanilla Bean.)
Quoted from Trikuro's last comment:

"...Now run along and post some more F4LT Udemy coupons, which anyone can search Udemy for, takes zero skill..."

Thanks you Trikuro, for your words of gratitude and appreciation towards the many people who selflessly invest their valuable time and attention to research and post free courses and coupons for all of us to enjoy.

Sure anyone can search... still... only the kindhearted members care about us enough to ACTUALLY devote themselves to do this job for all of our benefit.

These generous people deserve our appreciation and gratitude.
08-21-2019, 10:15 PM
New coupon please!
08-22-2019, 08:44 AM
Its now only $10. Dont think a free coupon will come but not really sure. Havent gone through it yer but i think he added more to it...
08-22-2019, 11:18 AM
[quote='aashian' pid='2838255' dateline='1566427487']
Its now only $10. Dont think a free coupon will come but not really sure. Havent gone through it yer but i think he added more to it...[/quote]

I ended up buying it, and I've been pleasantly surprised so far. I've been burned so many times buying Udemy courses over the years, but this one is actually pretty decent.
08-22-2019, 09:39 PM
^^ congratulations.
46.gif

73.gif