79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-15-2013, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 10:06 AM by GregoryO.)
[GET] SEO TOOLS VPS COUPON
Hey guys,

Just signed up for a VPS with SEO Programs pre-installed recently and they gave me a coupon for their "GSA Plan" and they gave my business partner a "Senuke Plan" coupon. I did ask them if it was ok if shared the coupons with other people and they said it was cool. (I didn't get a Scrapebox plan one, because me nor anyone I know has ever bought one or asked for one)

If you guys have any questions I can answer whatever I may know, but I don't work for them so sorry in advance if I don't know an answer!

The site is [hide]http://seotoolsvps.net[/hide] and the coupons are;

GSA $-10 off lifetime coupon [hide]I9LE6UOKT3[/hide]
SENuke $-10 off lifetime coupon [hide]TY8QD652XA[/hide]

Sorry in advance if this shouldn't be posted, but since I'm not selling anything and just hooking other BBHF members up with coupons, I thought it'd be ok. If not, let me know and I'll delete!

Edit: Forgot to mention since a few have asked, it does have Full Administrator Access, so you can install and uninstall whatever you want. So it's literally like your own computer.
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - Buckminster Fuller
11-15-2013, 10:12 AM
RE:
Cool I''ll have to check it out seeing as my current VPS provider is giving me trouble!!!
11-15-2013, 10:13 AM
RE:
Tell me about it! I was using another (who shall remain nameless) and they were effin terrible! Glad I found this one. So far 3 weeks and not one single issue.
(11-15-2013 10:12 AM)jcdynamix1 Wrote:  Cool I''ll have to check it out seeing as my current VPS provider is giving me trouble!!!
"When I am working on a problem I never think about beauty. I only think about how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - Buckminster Fuller
11-15-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:
(11-15-2013 10:13 AM)gsteroids Wrote:  Tell me about it! I was using another (who shall remain nameless) and they were effin terrible! Glad I found this one. So far 3 weeks and not one single issue.
(11-15-2013 10:12 AM)jcdynamix1 Wrote:  Cool I''ll have to check it out seeing as my current VPS provider is giving me trouble!!!
Yeah I'm looking at their site now... What package did you end up going with? I am leaning at the GSA VPS...
11-15-2013, 10:38 AM
RE:
I went with the GSA one, business partner is using the Senuke one.
(11-15-2013 10:21 AM)jcdynamix1 Wrote:  
(11-15-2013 10:13 AM)gsteroids Wrote:  Tell me about it! I was using another (who shall remain nameless) and they were effin terrible! Glad I found this one. So far 3 weeks and not one single issue.
Yeah I'm looking at their site now... What package did you end up going with? I am leaning at the GSA VPS...
54.gif
11-16-2013, 03:58 AM
RE:
I ended up going with the GSA VPS and man this thing is fast!
11-17-2013, 03:04 AM
RE:
Yea same here.
(11-16-2013 03:58 AM)jcdynamix1 Wrote:  I ended up going with the GSA VPS and man this thing is fast!
11-17-2013, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 07:02 AM by locmanis.)
RE:
Wow, this vps offer look good but site doesn't look legit. any reviews?
11-24-2013, 12:17 AM
RE:
I think I'll get this soon

39.gif