66.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-09-2014, 06:31 PM
RE:
(04-08-2014 12:45 PM)dackzui Wrote:  Can please someone help me get this work?

I am not sure of how this runs on Windows 8. It runs fine on windows xp and windows 7, as long as you have the ".NET Framework v4.0" or higher.

You MUST HAVE at least the ".NET Framework v4.0". You CAN NOT run this program, or any other .NET program, without having the .NET framework installed. I recommend just downloading the latest version, currently 4.5.

I think I have seen that the new senuke (since the security update last version) is buggier on Windows 8. Whether it is a 32bit/64bit issue I am not sure. I would like to hear success replies of those on Windows 8 64bit, if this senuke is working for them...

To top that off, they now are downloading a file from the senuke server every time you login. (This is a bad idea and increases the risk to get DoS'd by repeating thousands of logins really fast till the server goes down.. Just saying, it wasn't the correct idea to increase security.. only server load!) -- Anyways, if your antivirus or firewall is blocking that file that senuke downloads, then senuke could fail. You also need to be on the internet..

Also, make sure you dont have the senuke servers blocked. In OLD old old cracked senuke versions, you guys were blocking the senuke servers in your "hosts" file. So make sure it isnt in there, or that your firewall is blocking it.

NOTICE: THIS WILL NOT RUN IF YOU COPY IT! You can NOT copy senuke.exe into your own senuke install. There is another file you need to copy if you are going to do this now! Without copying the 'wnfvobceim.dll' file, it will NOT WORK!

If you aren't good with copying files and don't understand, then it's best to just extract the folder out of the archive to your desktop, and run it there. Like a portable version.
04-10-2014, 11:53 AM
RE:
thanks...great post dude....
04-10-2014, 02:57 PM
RE:
(04-10-2014 11:53 AM)brigitadarwin Wrote:  thanks...great post dude....
You have been a member since 2012. Its an honor for my thread to be your first post :) If I can get no posting leechers to post, I must be doing something right :)
04-10-2014, 04:46 PM
RE:
(04-10-2014 02:57 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
You have been a member since 2012. Its an honor for my thread to be your first post :) If I can get no posting leechers to post, I must be doing something right :)
Hahaha nice word man :)) do you use captcha sniper or paid captcha solver? Im always curious because captcha sniper (cracked) always 'not responding' when i use it with Senuke. D***
04-11-2014, 05:26 AM
RE:
I used paid services like Decaptcher or DeathByCaptcha. I preferred DeathByCaptcha and they were good for me. Good price, good speed, overall the best I used. I was using their option to pay a tad more for priority... I haven't used SENuke for a while, nor have I used captcha services for a while.. So I have no idea if DeathByCaptcha is still as good as I remember, or if another service is better now. Things change, and they could have started to suck over the past 6 months lol.

So I would ask around and find out what are the best captcha services right now. If you get 2 or 3 that people say are good now, then try them each. Put the min deposit into each one. And do separate SENuke runs with them. Make sure you change your IP, clear cookies, all that between each SENuke run. They will give you a different number of success rates, but should be close.. If one gives clearly a lot more, then use that one. If they are all fairly close, then choose whichever you like better based on their website. I know you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but if you have a tie service wise then pick the one that has the better customer experience. ie: website looks better, checkout process is easier, offers more flexible packages, ect..
42.gif
04-11-2014, 06:50 AM
RE:
I've tried , it's not work.
04-11-2014, 07:21 AM
RE:
(04-11-2014 06:50 AM)dragonsfly Wrote:  I've tried , it's not work.
It's you.
04-11-2014, 06:41 PM
RE:
What is the Pass of CYBERPUNK :SENukeX-v3.2.5-32bit-CYBER-Cracked April 2014.rar Please reply me. Thanks So much
Have a good day for everyone
04-11-2014, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014 09:44 PM by ramoncas.)
RE:
not sure about the other comments but it works fine. downloaded from this link
Magic Button :
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/13421443/file.html
04-12-2014, 01:45 AM
RE:
Tongue This is really good point. I really love this point. Blush
(04-10-2014 02:57 PM)CyberPunk Wrote:  
42.gif

29.gif