47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-30-2013, 02:53 PM
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.37 - Cracked By CyberPunk
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.1.37 - Cracked By CyberPunk

Latest version... at least for a day or two :) lol

Some of your comments I see to others who post their SENuke that they found somewhere else make me lol. I can't crack every release guys, but I try to put a cracked version out often enough to keep everyone going. However, it's awesome to see some of you so dedicated to using only my cracked SENuke. So just because of that, I pumped out another one even though I just did 3.1.36 not too long ago... Enjoy!

Changelog:
------------------------------

SenukeXCr Version 3.1.37 Release, Released 9/27/2013

Ticket 2742 - Make hotmail and precreated outlook use IMAP
Ticket 2746 - Date modified issue

Fixed a issue causing some people to have errors trying to Authenticate.

Plus the usual site fixes and removals

Based off changeset #5607

------------------------------

PS - Remember, all my SENuke releases are portable. And from now on Im ignoring the noob comments about not being able to download the hotmail accounts, or not being able to access the Scripts Portal section.. ect. ect.. It has been noted on almost every release and is no secret to those who have used SENuke cracked for a little while. I can't keep providing support for things we have already been through time and time again. And before someone bitches about a virus because their S***** AV picked up the DLL file that SENuke uses (directly from SENuke server!!!), then gfy. If you don't know what that means, Google it.

Peace.
09-30-2013, 03:27 PM
RE:
Cyber punk is a beast killer boi :-p great work brooo tnxxxxxx u rock man

Cyber broo in ur last crack for senuke u said the owner needs to be adding more quality but
Bro as far as my lil knowledge is becouse of humming bird update to many backlinks with stupid backlinks is not good for ranking and i think areeeb is smarte he is try to put the smarte way
Cyber bro thats what i thing tell me about it cause i m still new wana learn :p from the master him self :p tnx again broo u are the best
09-30-2013, 04:11 PM
RE:
thanks for the share again cyberpunk!

rep+

Awesome work, works for me
09-30-2013, 05:37 PM
RE:
Thanks. I have downloaded previous versions from you but never had the time to install any of them.
BTW, is it worth it to invest money in either SENuke or Ultimate Demon? And if so, which one would you guys recommend?
09-30-2013, 07:44 PM
RE:
(09-30-2013 03:27 PM)bachaa Wrote:  Cyber punk is a beast killer boi :-p great work brooo tnxxxxxx u rock man

Cyber broo in ur last crack for senuke u said the owner needs to be adding more quality but
Bro as far as my lil knowledge is becouse of humming bird update to many backlinks with stupid backlinks is not good for ranking and i think areeeb is smarte he is try to put the smarte way
Cyber bro thats what i thing tell me about it cause i m still new wana learn :p from the master him self :p tnx again broo u are the best
I think you're just god d*** stupid.
81.gif
09-30-2013, 09:29 PM
RE:
thank you CyberPunk...

+rep added
09-30-2013, 09:55 PM
RE:
thx +rep added
09-30-2013, 10:56 PM
RE:
Senukex CR is an approx $2000 software surely need mirror for the crack version ..

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/1XE9LUXM/senukex-v3137-c.rar
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OVAUU6NG/SENukeX-v3.1.37-CYBER.rar_links
++ Reps would be appreciated
09-30-2013, 11:35 PM
RE:
#####
@C quality work bud +REP
#####

For those of you who are puzzled as to what GFY is... here is an office safe version of it :-)

Magic Button :
Code:
http://gofugyourself.com/

#####

[Image: screenshot_77.png]
*** Glad to be Back! ***
10-01-2013, 12:25 AM
RE:
CyberPunk will always rock
28.gif

21.gif