75.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2013, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 06:15 PM by CyberPunk.)
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.0.99 Cracked - CyberPunk
[GET] SENuke XCr v3.0.99 Cracked by CyberPunk

I was getting PM's because nobody else cracked this yet. Sorry, I was a few hours late :p

I can't crack every version, but if I see a gap I will try to fill it!

Many people request my cracked version because I RESET IT! If you open and run SENuke, then give that to someone else, it causes errors because it has the settings stuck for the old person's computer (settings ID, Install ID, path to SENuke, ect.)! So my version gives people the least amount of problems. I haven't had anyone having issues running my copies! (yet lol)

NOTE --- This one DID NOT give me the "detected a corrupt file do you want to reinstall" message (where you click no and continue on). Last copies, I had to null the nag screen out to stop it from coming up. However, I from first run I didn't get it on this version. Seems they forgot to turn it back on again? If you guys are getting the corrupt file dected message box, just click no and continue. I can't do anything if I can't see it :) It's just an annoying nag anyways and does not effect how SENuke runs, you just gotta click "No". Again, for me right now it is NOT coming up. So I guess we will see when a ton of people run this.

Click THANKS to download

Enjoy, Your neighborhood friendly CyberPunk :)
05-17-2013, 06:13 PM
RE:
u r excellent bro thank you
05-17-2013, 06:14 PM
RE:
thank you!!!!
05-17-2013, 06:31 PM
RE:
Rep added.

Thank you so much for the new update.
05-17-2013, 06:34 PM
RE:
its working ? what about mails ?
28.gif
05-17-2013, 06:46 PM
RE:
(05-17-2013 06:34 PM)anomus Wrote:  its working ? what about mails ?
Yes it is working. Look at my past releases of senuke.. pages and pages of replies. Each release gets over 300 total downloads... and I haven't had anyone complaining about emails not working?

It is obvious that the "download pre-created hotmail" will not work! It connects to SENuke server, and only returns valid email details if your a legit user. Instead, just choose to create a hotmail account with SENuke. it will auto setup the "spam" filters to disable them, and if you have a captcha solution entered it will do the captcha for you.. So downloading a premade hotmail vs creating one with SENuke... the result is the same, and takes about the same length of time!

I actually use my own cracks of SENuke. I haven't used this one yet, but my past versions I have used a lot and don't have any issues.

Conclusion - it should work perfect!
05-17-2013, 06:57 PM
RE:
Tanke you for share
05-17-2013, 07:05 PM
RE:
Hi not working, for each project i have somethink like that

http://imageshack.us/a/img818/7770/666mo.png
05-17-2013, 07:08 PM
RE:
(05-17-2013 07:05 PM)anomus Wrote:  Hi not working, for each project i have somethink like that

/a/img818/7770/666mo.png
You MUST run the account creator first! Of course you can't post/submit to sites that SENuke hasn't created an account for yet!

If you don't know how to use SENuke, then don't come on my thread posting it doesn't work... making others think something is wrong.. when you just don't know how to use it!
05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
RE:
Rep added.

Thank you so much for the new update.
64.gif

58.gif