54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-03-2020, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2020 06:24 AM by batman1101.)
[GET] Romance novel blueprint: Writing template
Romance novel blueprint: Writing template

By Lauren Layne, author of 30+ romance novels.

Description (from template)
"Hello there! I'm assuming if you've purchased this template, you're a romance writer, either aspiring or experienced. And as a longtime romance reader and author, I could not be more thrilled to know that you get the same thrill out of happily-ever-after thatI do.If you’re new to my world, here’s a quick introduction: I’m a New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author of more than thirty contemporary romance novels. Which means that I’ve done what you’re doing, or are aspiring to do.I’ve stared at the blank pages. I’ve muddled through the pre-writing process. And while I use all of the templates on my website, this Blueprint is the one that I consider the most vital to my process.The following pages are truly the "heart" of everything I've learned about crafting a page-turning romance novel, and I hope you find it helpful in your own writing journey."

Download
Magic Button :
https://static.showit.co/file/Qk78LEGMRZO-qhnGCI9EzQ/62998/lauren_layne_-_template_-_romance_blueprint_-_september_2019.pdf
✨⭐⭐️️ Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible. ⭐⭐️️✨
11-04-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: [GET] Romance novel blueprint: Writing template
Thanks. Repped.
11-30-2020, 04:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2020 04:49 AM by Ghost Fox.)
Just looked her up on Amazon and both the quantity and quality of her reviews show she's the real deal!

Thank you Batman and max reps.
12-28-2020, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the share!

19.gif