18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-22-2013, 07:11 PM
RE:
(01-22-2013 03:40 PM)rockstar73 Wrote:  I just found this register page after digging for a few hours:

Code:
/regid425-product6482x/

You might want to hurry and get in before they shut the doors again.

I was able to get access and download the theme but I have not installed it yet.

I will probably create a few sites tomorrow to see if I can actaully sell some. Seems like its tougher to sell than I thought it would be. These guys make it seem so easy to sell or rent sites to business owners.

But I have sent probably 1,000 emails and still havent sold or rented 1 yet :-(

I might try selling them on craigslist for $50 just to make some extra cash so i can finally make a little spending cash.

If anyone has success selling or renting these out please share. I need to make rent this month.
Thanks any way I dont think its the right theme have'nt installed it yet but just looking inside the zip file at the screenshot.png file its not the theme. I looked inside of the style.css file here is the authors credit for this bogas theme.

Theme Name: Jakobian
Theme URI: h**p://ozanonay(dot)com/blog/blogging/jakobian-wordpress-theme/
Description: A hideously ugly, barely usable theme inspired by Jakob Nielsen
Version: 1.0.1
Author: Ozan Onay
Author URI: h**p://ozanonay(dot)com/
Tags: hideous, ugly, grotesque, unsightly, inelegant, 1995, gravatars, no images, white, simple, valid CSS, valid XHTML
01-22-2013, 07:18 PM
RE:
These guys are funny,go through all this trouble to create a fake registration page to download a bogas theme,
WOW gotta love the tenacity, these guys deserve an award for the most time on their hands...
Oh yeah by the way dont bother registering to download the theme, its a fake...
01-23-2013, 07:26 AM
RE:
It sounds like they are describing their own theme, "A hideously ugly, barely usable theme". LOL Biggrin
01-24-2013, 05:15 AM
RE:
(01-22-2013 07:11 PM)germ66 Wrote:  
(01-22-2013 03:40 PM)rockstar73 Wrote:  I just found this register page after digging for a few hours:

Code:
/regid425-product6482x/

I was able to get access and download the theme but I have not installed it yet.

I will probably create a few sites tomorrow to see if I can actaully sell some. Seems like its tougher to sell than I thought it would be. These guys make it seem so easy to sell or rent sites to business owners.

I might try selling them on craigslist for $50 just to make some extra cash so i can finally make a little spending cash.

If anyone has success selling or renting these out please share. I need to make rent this month.
Thanks any way I dont think its the right theme have'nt installed it yet but just looking inside the zip file at the screenshot.png file its not the theme. I looked inside of the style.css file here is the authors credit for this bogas theme.

Tags: hideous, ugly, grotesque, unsightly, inelegant, 1995, gravatars, no images, white, simple, valid CSS, valid XHTML
Biggrin Glad I didnt try to install it yet.
01-24-2013, 05:29 AM
RE:
(01-24-2013 05:15 AM)rockstar73 Wrote:  
(01-22-2013 07:11 PM)germ66 Wrote:  

Code:
/regid425-product6482x/

Biggrin Glad I didnt try to install it yet.
Either this theme is hard to get or maybe people just dont want it..The developer should take heed to this..rather then joking around,because i will not purchase this theme unless i can try it out first and see that it works with no bugs etc...
24.gif
01-25-2013, 04:02 AM
RE:
You can look at the demo sites and see for yourself, I personally think they really look bad and need lot's of work. The mobile version looks REALLY bad and not good for local businesses. IMO

40.gif