46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-24-2014, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 01:25 PM by xrocksterx.)
[GET] Rob Fore's Instant Authority Kit
Instant Authority Kit

How to Instantly Brand Yourself as an Authority to

Dramatically Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales

Congratulations, and thank you for investing in your business by picking up a copy of the Instant Authority Kit.

Are you ready to start creating money-making magic?

What you have in your hands right now is a foundational tool set to help you instantly position yourself as an authority in the internet marketing, affiliate marketing and network marketing niches.

People DO sponsor shop and people DO often visit a number of web sites, blogs, social media sites and video channels before making a decision to hook their wagon with someone.

That someone should be YOU and you can dramatically increase the odds of making that happen by simply BRANDING YOURSELF as an authority who knows more than they do.

Plus, as you’ll soon discover… once you start “teaching” you will be able to promote multiple products, services, tools and opportunities without ever sounding like a carnival pitchman.

Which means more money in your pocket! So let’s get started!!

Instant Authority Kit Introduction

The goal of the Instant Authority Kit is to provide you with an easy way to produce, publish and promote a 5-day Attraction Marketing
Bootcamp.

Your published bootcamp will automatically and effortlessly brand you as an authority within your niche, help you generate more leads,
increase your sales conversion rate… and open the door to the creation of multiple streams of income.

Once I started funneling all of my prospects through the my bootcamp first (instead of sending people directly to a sales page), my “lead to sale” conversion rate jumped from 2.7% to over 11% consistently.

This is the difference between making 3 sales for every 100 leads to making 11 sales for every 100 leads. In other words, by simply adding a “bootcamp” to my marketing funnel we increased our upfront sales by a
whopping 800%.

Plus, as you’ll discover, you can promote other products, services, tools, training and resources from within the bootcamp itself to make even more money on complete autopilot.

The benefits are insane and while it may take a bit of effort to personalize and produce your own bootcamp videos, promotional videos,
emails and offers… I’m confident you will find it well worth the challenge.

Sales Video:
Code:
http://www.instantauthoritykit.com/

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://copy.com/LEGu4DVC2xIK
08-24-2014, 07:21 PM
RE:
mirror:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0SC5HVFO
08-24-2014, 08:15 PM
RE: [GET] Rob Fore's Instant Authority Kit
(08-24-2014 01:21 PM)xrocksterx Wrote:  Instant Authority Kit

How to Instantly Brand Yourself as an Authority to

Dramatically Increase Traffic, Leads and Sales

Congratulations, and thank you for investing in your business by picking up a copy of the Instant Authority Kit.

Are you ready to start creating money-making magic?

What you have in your hands right now is a foundational tool set to help you instantly position yourself as an authority in the internet marketing, affiliate marketing and network marketing niches.

People DO sponsor shop and people DO often visit a number of web sites, blogs, social media sites and video channels before making a decision to hook their wagon with someone.

That someone should be YOU and you can dramatically increase the odds of making that happen by simply BRANDING YOURSELF as an authority who knows more than they do.

Plus, as you’ll soon discover… once you start “teaching” you will be able to promote multiple products, services, tools and opportunities without ever sounding like a carnival pitchman.

Which means more money in your pocket! So let’s get started!!

Instant Authority Kit Introduction

The goal of the Instant Authority Kit is to provide you with an easy way to produce, publish and promote a 5-day Attraction Marketing
Bootcamp.

Your published bootcamp will automatically and effortlessly brand you as an authority within your niche, help you generate more leads,
increase your sales conversion rate… and open the door to the creation of multiple streams of income.

Once I started funneling all of my prospects through the my bootcamp first (instead of sending people directly to a sales page), my “lead to sale” conversion rate jumped from 2.7% to over 11% consistently.

This is the difference between making 3 sales for every 100 leads to making 11 sales for every 100 leads. In other words, by simply adding a “bootcamp” to my marketing funnel we increased our upfront sales by a
whopping 800%.

Plus, as you’ll discover, you can promote other products, services, tools, training and resources from within the bootcamp itself to make even more money on complete autopilot.

The benefits are insane and while it may take a bit of effort to personalize and produce your own bootcamp videos, promotional videos,
emails and offers… I’m confident you will find it well worth the challenge.

Sales Video:
Code:
http://www.instantauthoritykit.com/

Get It Here:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://copy.com/LEGu4DVC2xIK
Thanks for the share, i was tempted to buy this a few months ago, but thought id wait as i knew it was bound to end up on a bh site
08-24-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2014 08:33 PM by xrocksterx.)
RE:
(08-24-2014 07:21 PM)heyyou Wrote:  mirror:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/0SC5HVFO
Thanks for the mirror! rep'd

(08-24-2014 08:15 PM)itshim Wrote:  Thanks for the share, i was tempted to buy this a few months ago, but thought id wait as i knew it was bound to end up on a bh site
This one is great if you want to build a bootcamp series, i learned a lot from it. If you need more of his courses let me know.
08-24-2014, 10:18 PM
RE:
(08-24-2014 08:27 PM)xrocksterx Wrote:  This one is great if you want to build a bootcamp series, i learned a lot from it. If you need more of his courses let me know.
Rep added. Still watching the sales video and hope to get to the download materials soon.

If you'd like to post his other courses, that would be great Blush
15.gif
08-25-2014, 08:54 AM
RE:
I posted mirrors for Rob's course Predatory SEO on uberzone's thread here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...datory-SEO
08-25-2014, 12:43 PM
RE:
Reps and thanks for the share.
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-06-2015, 01:08 AM
RE:
Thanks for the shares!
03-19-2015, 01:45 PM
RE:
Link is down,, any mirror,,??
03-20-2015, 12:09 AM
RE:
Copy Link worked just fine...

(03-19-2015 01:45 PM)xzanok Wrote:  Link is down,, any mirror,,??
69.gif

31.gif