44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-17-2018, 04:18 AM
RE: [GET] Ray Edwards - Copy Academy (videos and audios NOT included)
bump for copy academy 2.0 also
12-17-2018, 11:53 PM
videos and audios NOT included
Magic Button :
01-17-2019, 03:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 07:58 AM by layna61524.)
I have just deleted this post because I learned (thanks to jimmy456) that I did something incorrectly that resulted in my getting a suspicious file from the mirror link above.

There is nothing wrong with the mirror link bestblackie provided; the files are there ... just be sure not to click on the SPONSORED Download Plaza link, which is where I erred.

I could not delete this post so there will now be two posts about this.

Sorry about this.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-17-2019, 06:06 AM
Layna - Download Plaza, is a sponsored link (it says so too underneath in grey).

Always avoid them. I am sure the uploader did not upload it (it's a sponsored link)
Learn Copywriting. Enjoy Life.
01-17-2019, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 07:53 AM by layna61524.)
jimmy456: Thanks for that information.

I'm the type of person that, when I make a mistake, I own up to it.

I over-reacted in my post about bestblackie's mirror link when I was the one who made the mistake of clicking on a sponsored link and ended up getting a file that has nothing to do with this share. As I mentioned elsewhere, I am in the process of having laser eye surgery (one eye done and one left to do) and I still have some difficulty with the repaired eye that hasn't fully healed. That's not an excuse ... but I honestly didn't see the SPONSORED LINK beneath that Download Plaza download button.

I can laugh about it now but the last thing I wanted to do was post something suggesting that another member's share is bogus or harmful.

So, firstly, I offer my sincerest apologies for all this to bestblackie and want to publicly say Thank You for providing the mirror for others to get this. I'm very sorry, friend. I'm adding max reps to you for the link (and because of my faux pas).

Secondly, I want to apologize to everyone who read my warning about the potentially harmful file but I can now tell you I went back and tried the Zippy link and re-downloaded everything. By all means, avoid that dreaded Download Plaza button! 13blush

I was just trying to keep people from harming their computer but in the end, the fault was my own for simply clicking on the wrong link.

Thirdly, I want to thank jimmy456 for bringing this to my attention. Were it not for you, my post (since edited) could have scared quite a few people away from even trying bestblackie's mirror link.

Seems I got involved when someone sent me a PM asking for this and I tried to help. Maybe their timelines crossed paths --- there wasn't a working link when he asked me for it but bestblackie might have posted one around the same time.

So, again, sorry, everybody!

Layna61524
30.gif
[Image: Layna-250.png]

63.gif