34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
Sincerest Thanks for your great replies and help in this thread Sprawn !!

In my younger times I did lots of body based stuff like juicing, adding DE and other stuff to my foods - too many things to remember actually.

Between life threatening illnesses and a couple of NDEs it became much more obvious to me that -I- am merely a passenger temporarily attached into this body, which is very helpful to know IMO.

Now I am old enough that endless fiddling around with 'body stuff' is fading into my past as I wean off of the supplements which were daily things for so long - as I see it:
The likelihood of rising above the plateau I'm in is very slight in whatever time that remains to me here.

-BUT-
Daily meditations ?? Absolutely a necessity and a real joy.
And replacing the missing minerals via food intake remains a constant for me.

Also worthy of note IMO:
Detoxing from poor relationships and spiritual goo had more value for me than most of the body and/or fitness stuff.

You said this:
Quote:...there's a drink at Walmart Pharmacy named Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera with Wild Berry, It's as close to lightening in a bottle that I have ever seen

My memories of trying to drink aloe juice include=>
- The gag response 'cuz it was like trying to drink slime;
- Just that small amount made for sudden hershey squirts !!
Does the above relate with your 'lightning in a bottle' idea at all ??
(and BTW that item costs more around here and ~2x more via Az...)

My times in the meditative state do have me visiting other timespaces, and it is easy for me to imagine that one day I may go and just stay there !!

Happydance Happydance Happydance

Best Wishes to ALL !!

Lumos
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
05-04-2023, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2023 01:29 AM by sprawn.)
RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
(05-02-2023 01:02 PM)Lumos Wrote:  Sincerest Thanks for your great replies and help in this thread Sprawn !!

In my younger times I did lots of body based stuff like juicing, adding DE and other stuff to my foods - too many things to remember actually.

Between life threatening illnesses and a couple of NDEs it became much more obvious to me that -I- am merely a passenger temporarily attached into this body, which is very helpful to know IMO.

Now I am old enough that endless fiddling around with 'body stuff' is fading into my past as I wean off of the supplements which were daily things for so long - as I see it:
The likelihood of rising above the plateau I'm in is very slight in whatever time that remains to me here.

-BUT-
Daily meditations ?? Absolutely a necessity and a real joy.
And replacing the missing minerals via food intake remains a constant for me.

Also worthy of note IMO:
Detoxing from poor relationships and spiritual goo had more value for me than most of the body and/or fitness stuff.

You said this:
Quote:...there's a drink at Walmart Pharmacy named Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera with Wild Berry, It's as close to lightening in a bottle that I have ever seen

My memories of trying to drink aloe juice include=>
- The gag response 'cuz it was like trying to drink slime;
- Just that small amount made for sudden hershey squirts !!
Does the above relate with your 'lightning in a bottle' idea at all ??
(and BTW that item costs more around here and ~2x more via Az...)

My times in the meditative state do have me visiting other timespaces, and it is easy for me to imagine that one day I may go and just stay there !!

Best Wishes to ALL !!

Lumos

Lumos, lightening in a bottle? I was heavy juicing for about four months and exercising (walking) before I noticed a significant difference in better health and an overall feeling of well being. After using the Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera with Wild Berry for three days and getting similar results, that's lightening in a bottle. Be careful, even though it tastes like weak kool aid, better to dilute it, half juice, half water. I never had bm issues with it but by the time I started using it, I was pretty cleaned already. Sounds like a potential herxheimer response to me.

I was using ordinary Aloe Vera Gel for drinking, for years for pre-ulcers, I was a big spicy food eater, too much of that will start a fire and the Aloe would put the fire out in about three days.

One day I was so busy I couldn't get to Wholefoods for my regular brand of Aloe Vera before they closed and I was in some real pain, but I remembered Walmart had it but in a liquid form so I decided to stop by there to get some, they had a gallon size of the regular unflavored Aloe Vera and a pint size of the flavored Aloe Vera, so I bought that thinking I needed just enough to go back to my favorite brand. I mixed it with 32oz cup of ice and sipped on it for 45 minutes, at that point I noticed the pain had gone down about 50%.

OMG 50% drop in pain in 45 minutes! That had never happened before! The next morning I woke up pain free!, so I took some that morning, and drank the last of it that night and woke up feeling dramatically better! That would have taken 3 or 4 months of heavy juicing to get to that point.

After that experience I think lightening in a bottle applies.

All of the healthy eating and drinking will only get you so far, it has to be combined with eating and drinking Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control, to activate the major glands of the body for spiritual expansion, during the expansion I realized anything is possible, it's that powerful.

Carried far enough, miracles happen as I was raising the vibrations within myself and those vibrations heal body mind and soul. I trust the doctors but I trust Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control applied even more as I have seen first hand some results and with that feedback in hand I know if I keep going it will bear much fruit.

I don't bother with people who have no desire along those lines, it's how I know when someone is rotten and even evil, like Hitler and his followers, admirers, acolytes, whatever you want to call them.

Back on the Aloe Vera, it used to come with 5 berries but now has 4 berries. Their way of reducing cost I suppose. I still buy it. I stopped juicing for a long time but I'm about to start up again. Combining juicing with colonics and eating and drinking Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control (meditation and applying daily on those ideals) is a winning combination.

I still have ups and downs but it's smoothed out a bit with the application of the above. I'm dealing with 4 or 5 major health ussues but I know if I get the vibrations up high enough there will be healing of body mind and soul. The health stuff is just to keep me alive till then.

sprawn
05-05-2023, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2023 02:10 AM by sprawn.)
It took twenty years of seeking and comparative study and a NDE to activate the knowledge to be able to use it practically.

After all that study I realized it all came back to Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control, no matter the religion, everyone of them that claim there's one supreme creator has it in their own terminology. In Christianity it's called Fruit of the Spirit, but it's Universal, I can go all over the world talking about it and some get it and some don't, I figure it's just not their time yet. For those who get it, they are my adopted family.

Learning t he Edgar Cayce Cosmology helped immensely, it starts with choosing an Ideal by which I can use to guide my life and ideas and decision making process. John Van Auken talks about the Edgar Cosmology here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-aaKR1E...QgYWxpZW5z

Also Billy Carson talks about recent scientific revelations, this video is pretty much spot on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbfscLZU...IGdhaWE%3D some of his other ideas are off somewhat compared to Edgar Cayce (imo the Gold Standard once you do your due research instead of listening to others and thinking you know based on that).

If I run across someone with an issue with it, I just go along my merry, or just shut up and offer it any way.

The ideals I chose are the ones I mentioned before: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Kindness, Faithfulness and Self Control, if anything within me disagrees or hinders those ideals, then it has to be broken or crushed and expelled out of me.

So, we are replacing about 50 billion cells a day in our body, and I have to place my ideals as a stamp on those new cells, each of those cells is a universe scaled down to fit within a physical body.

Change enough of those cells and my whole body will change, for the better. It comes down to cleansing and purification of body (a trillion plus cells), mind (it can touch all parts of me, earthly and the divine parts and soul (habits) to gain access to my spirit, although soul is very close to my spirit, meaning from a finite point of view they look the same, but from the infinite view there's a big difference).

According to ancient Hebrew, my spirit was never created but my soul was created and later given a physical body on Earth.

According to the Edgar Cayce Cosmology, our souls have been mucking around the Earth for 4+ billion years and was later given a physical body to use to experience the Earth. That body has all the needed devices to use to bring us back into alignment with the Divine. We've had physical bodies for around 200,000 years, a fairly recent addition to Earth, meanwhile we've lost conscious contact with the Divine. That contact has to be restored, kinda like fixing broken electrical lines, switches or bulbs in a house except the house is your body and the glands are the electrical devices, they have to be connected and lit, just like a house. They are also like transducers, they can step the energy (vibrations) up or down. They are also like transceivers, they can send and receive signals (energy, frequencies, and vibrations. You can chose what to call it, just know it's happening and you can control the process.)

The technology is soo (not a typo) high and advanced, we don't even think of it as technology but rather as biolology.

No need to believe, just activate those devices (Glands) and a person will know first hand. It's like a an earthquake and flood of emotions all at once and if a grip isn't kept on the Fruit of the Spirit, it will destroy. Now I know how Hitler was turned to evil, he lost his grip on the Fruit of the Spirit. The POWER can be dangerous or helpful, destroy or heal. For those aligned with the Fruit of the Spirit it heals, everyone else it destroys.

sprawn
05-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Thumbs Up RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
Greetings and Sincerest Thanks for your thoughful replies Sprawn.

I can easily enough try out that juice, and if it is not helpful for this vessel it will have been worth a try.
So long as it is palatable and does not cause nasty BM problems it'll be fine.
Most of my own BM herxing was cleared after I began using unmodified potato starch daily as a prebiotic, so that aspect does not concern me.

Your shared thoughts remind me of several ideas - the 1st which sprang to mind came from ACIM:

Quote:...meanwhile we've lost conscious contact with the Divine. That contact has to be restored

Quote:For those aligned with the Fruit of the Spirit it heals, everyone else it destroys.

Which specifically mentions false forgiveness, calling it 'forgiveness to destroy'.

My experiences in this timespace have shown me that there are 2 extremes of people types with many steps in-between.

The 'good' end is all those folks who arrive in this life as indomitable with no need for ego;
The 'bad' end is inhabited by those whose entire lifetime is dominated by ego.

So at 1 end we have the Mother Teresa sorts of folks. vs. the extreme opposite end with the Bill Gates sorts of folks.

Sadly all those (MANY !!) folks in-between are mostly confused and too easily swayed.

Finding one's soul connection can bring clarity instead, but sadly most folks here in ammurikka reject such sorts of silent introspection.

Thanks Again !!
05-07-2023, 01:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2023 05:59 AM by sprawn.)
(05-05-2023 10:49 AM)Lumos Wrote:  Greetings and Sincerest Thanks for your thoughful replies Sprawn.

I can easily enough try out that juice, and if it is not helpful for this vessel it will have been worth a try.
So long as it is palatable and does not cause nasty BM problems it'll be fine.
Most of my own BM herxing was cleared after I began using unmodified potato starch daily as a prebiotic, so that aspect does not concern me.

Your shared thoughts remind me of several ideas - the 1st which sprang to mind came from ACIM:

Quote:...meanwhile we've lost conscious contact with the Divine. That contact has to be restored

Quote:For those aligned with the Fruit of the Spirit it heals, everyone else it destroys.

Which specifically mentions false forgiveness, calling it 'forgiveness to destroy'.

My experiences in this timespace have shown me that there are 2 extremes of people types with many steps in-between.

The 'good' end is all those folks who arrive in this life as indomitable with no need for ego;
The 'bad' end is inhabited by those whose entire lifetime is dominated by ego.

So at 1 end we have the Mother Teresa sorts of folks. vs. the extreme opposite end with the Bill Gates sorts of folks.

Sadly all those (MANY !!) folks in-between are mostly confused and too easily swayed.

Finding one's soul connection can bring clarity instead, but sadly most folks here in ammurikka reject such sorts of silent introspection.

Thanks Again !!

Reading the Aquarian Gospel helped to confirm some of my coalescing thoughts (Jesus gives the BIG Big picture as to who we really are and what becomes possible once we return to what we're supposed to be. It's the destiny of everyone on the planet to achieve what Jesus says and does (with your own personal spin on it).

I'm seeing multiple confirmations of this TRUTH from different sources not related to each other and Christ's next return to Earth for the next phase of this incredible saga.

The Bible - (the additional layers of information below the normal text, The Bible Codes by Michael Drosnan and it's sequels, Symbology, Macro (Big Picture)-Micro (Same story but applied to our cells) relationship to the cells in our body, Mind and Soul.)

The Aquarian Gospel - (the best example I have seen of Jesus, ever. Includes the missing 18 years of Jesus's life that's not in the Bible, what he was doing, his travels, his inner most thoughts, examples of how he dealt with conditions in peoples lives, etc in one complete volume vs. piecing it together through four Gospels of the Bible. (Meant to be 100% TRUTHFUL not 100% factual as it's the experience of the life of Jesus while in meditation of the writer.)) Be careful of online versions as some have been tampered with, here is Google's scanned version from a 1907 edition: https://books.google.com/books?id=DzawIo...&q&f=false and https://books.google.com/books?id=DzawIo...&q&f=false

Edgar Cayce - 1998 is the year Cayce gave for the reincarnation of Christ on Earth. He would be about 24 or 25 by now. Relax, it's not the end of the world as Cayce says Edgar Cayce would reincarnate in 2158 on Earth. Each new age/phase ushers in some big changes though.

Billy Carson - Carson talks about the Christ Consciouness as being really ancient and relevant and never mentions Cayce iirc. Carson has put this info together using outside knowledge (Earth records and science) whereas Cayce had inside knowledge from having access to the Akashic Record (The Book of Life, God's Book of Rememberance and more etc.).

Danica Patrick with Billy Carson Interview | The Ark, Mars, Jesus, Reality, ETs, Egypt | Ep. 190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrsu9cko...kgY2Fyc29u

Messiah 2030 on Youtube - This group has pegged the return of Christ by 2030 with lots of biblical research to back it up, their time line is different then Cayce's as they don't know about Christ's prior incarnations and our Mind's and Soul's role in the matters of the Earth. In 2030, Christ would be about 32, awefully close to 33 when his last incarnation ended.

Messiah 2030 ~ The Prophetic Messianic Timeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AG_nJNcTjM

sprawn
21.gif
05-08-2023, 10:07 AM
Rainbow RE: [GET] Raise your vibration ebook, etc...
Very respectfully and in good humour I must add this pointer:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bugs-bunny_b_599770

21.gif