70.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-11-2015, 08:09 AM
RE:
Well you just crack me up Sunny. Are your little feelings hurt? If you don't want to be called out or given attitude then don't show up to a thread and start asking for mirrors. Be proactive and helpful to others and make a mirror. It doesn't take that long and could help you gain a little bit of respect around here, which clearly you currently don't have. And by the way...I don't care that you're a noob. I care that you're continuing to stay a noob.
03-11-2015, 02:48 PM
RE:
(03-11-2015 07:10 AM)sunnysmiles2020 Wrote:  WHATEVER....

[Image: 10eo6ky.jpg]
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
03-11-2015, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2015 04:38 PM by zero1.)
RE:

Ha, ha...you think Quasar has had a bad hair day 'sunny'. Wait until you ever upset NonConformer and BadAzz.

The best thing you could have done, rather than retaliate maybe you could have uploaded a funny Pic with a clever caption and just take Forum antics for what they are. That particular question is the 'catch-cry' of every leecher on every BH forum. also,see my question below...that will really make Members scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could also join the VIP Section, as that shows you are wanting to be part of and giving back to the BBHF community.

By the way...To*ny La*idig knows his stuff gets pinched on forums, so what he does with all his Videos is to keep them 'Byte' big and not compress to Mp4 or others. This then becomes a bit of a deterrent to some people, (in his eyes, anyway) so they then think twice about downloading such 'huge' time-consuming files. Ha,ha..

Can anyone tell me...."WHAT'S THE PASSWORD?" Tongue Tongue Tongue

03-15-2015, 02:13 AM
RE:
I concur with the other review, this is excellent stuff. Tony has done over 400 webinars and over 2000 "derivative" works and goes thru some extensive "hand holding" on these sessions. He definitely knows his stuff when it comes to creating content and what defines as "derivative". He is an absolute authority on public domain work. I've only gone the first 3 videos (including the intro) and it is all I need to make some cash.
03-15-2015, 07:34 AM
RE:
Thanx OP for the Share and Keep It Rockin'
7.gif
05-04-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: [GET] REAL FAST DERIVATIVE PRODUCTS Entire Course + Bonuses and Case Studies
Rep added! Thanks Bad Azz lol
07-29-2015, 04:00 PM
RE: [GET] REAL FAST DERIVATIVE PRODUCTS Entire Course + Bonuses and Case Studies
thanks for the share.....rep added
12-12-2016, 12:28 AM
Nice share. Thanks to OP. Rep added

65.gif