54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-07-2022, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2022 07:49 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] Quick Start Copywriting System by Clayton Makepeace
Here's a mirror link for Quick-Start Copywriting System by Clayton Makepeace:

QUICK-START COPYWRITING SYSTEM
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3p6abmwo7hrj9td/Quick+Start+Copywriting+System+(Clayton+Makepeace)+(z-lib.org).pdf/file

As you can see in the download link, you can also find this on Z-Library but please read my update shown below...

QUICK UPDATE: (2022-11-07) On yesterday, I was notified by a forum friend via PM (and later confirmed for myself) that most, if not all of the Z-Library sites seem to have been "confiscated" by the U.S. Government in some kind of copyright infringement investigation. Not much info was available but as scary as that sounds, Z-Library's folks seem to shrug it off as simply a "hosting" issue --- so this is happening to all of the Z-Library sites that are hosted on this particular server.

There was an article about it but unfortunately, I didn't save the link that my forum buddy sent me.

The site could have been hacked and the prankster slapped up that official-looking notice to scare folks away.

Or it could be the real deal.

At any rate, there's nothing to be seen there, so steer clear.

Only time will tell if this is something to really worry about. Who knows? All these sites may show up again in the coming days.

Thanks
Layna61524
08-20-2023, 04:27 AM
thank you sir
03-12-2024, 10:44 PM
thanks you!
03-21-2024, 08:56 AM
Can anyone re-up the bonuses on this golden stuff? Thanks in advance
03-21-2024, 11:29 AM
Below is an AIO mirror for the main share, the bonus files and additional Clayton Makepeace files I found in a web search.

Here's what's inside the AIO link:

Folder #1 - Clayton Makepeace's The Quick-Start Copywriting System
- Volume 1 (881 pages)
- Volume 2 (100 pages)

Folder #2 - The Bonus PDFs
- A Brief History of Direct Response Advertising
- Beat the Blank Page Blues
- Promotional Analysis
- QwikCrits Evaluation
- The #1 Way to Electrify Your Ads!
- The Emotional Trigger Words

Folder #3 - Layna's Lagniappe - Additional Clayton Makepeace files found in a web search
- An assortment of PDFs (including special reports, copywriting tips, etc.) and an mp3 audio from archive.org.

GET IT HERE
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5llij9p7ar5rrf2/CM-AIO+Link.rar/file

VIRUS TOTAL: Please run a local scan on the archived folders.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
55.gif
03-22-2024, 01:59 AM
Thanks once again for the valuable contribution!
03-24-2024, 10:18 PM
(05-06-2020 08:30 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  @teratron: Thank you for this excellent share. I've added max reps for you!

@Santhu: Thank you for informing us about Makepeace's death. I had no idea. I'm posting a link to the Dignity Memorial page with his information for anyone interested:

CLAYTON MAKEPEACE OBIT
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/sarasota-fl/clayton-makepeace-9098870

This fellow became very rich and well-respected from helping others and making many of those he mentored rich in the process.

Bless you, Mr. Makepeace.

QUESTION: Is anyone else having problems with the FE download? I managed to get the Bonus download with no problem but the main product is taking forever to download with IDM. I've tried to download them all as well as individual parts but the transfer speed keeps fluctuating. Maybe I should delete and re-install IDM but I thought I would ask.

UPDATE

Never mind. I used JD2 and got the files just fine.

Thanks
Layna61524
Thankyou for the page link.
It is his 4 year anniversary today.

So sad, such a great mentor and man.
03-25-2024, 01:17 AM
thanks for share

28.gif