40.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-18-2014, 07:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 07:39 AM by SBLACK.)
RE:
Direct download:

OTO 2 in here as well - WP Theme and Landing Pages.

Magic Button :
Code:
http://anonym.to/?http://reillylabs.com/quick-cash-local-leads/djf78uyfgh46/s4567fygueh3efd/
04-18-2014, 08:20 AM
RE:
(04-18-2014 07:17 AM)mangoman Wrote:  This is just a VERY water down version Chris Winters Pay per call ninja. REALLY appreciate the upload. Stick with Chris Winter.

There is always at least one NEWBIE somewhere that has been scr.ewed and doesn't even know it!

You can keep E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G Winters has ever done - offers now - and will ever do!

Don't care for the man, his style, his products - or A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G about this thief!

He is a total f*cking idiot and one of the best flim-flam artists online or offline!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
04-18-2014, 08:33 AM
RE:
(04-18-2014 06:58 AM)Big Tuna Wrote:  Quick Review:

This isn't too bad, but if you've read or watched videos about lead generation there really isn't anything new (except for the OTOs but I'll get to them later). The modules are really just him giving advice about how he handles clients and businesses. He doesn't really go into detail about how he generates the leads, except for Craigslist, and he gives a few good pointers about writing ads for classified sites.

The OTOs consist of a list of classified sites to use, landing pages, slides, email templates, a sales presentation, niche list, work agreement , and invoice template. I think that's everything. The OTOs are worth the download, and if you are new to the concept of lead generation it's a good starter. Even if you're a veteran there's some solid advice.

Thanks, and I gave you rep OP.
Hey BIG TUNA,
thanx for review +++reps added (reviews save a lot of time)
04-18-2014, 09:40 AM
RE:
Thanks for sharing, reps added.
04-18-2014, 09:56 AM
RE:
FYI

The Craigslist demo was done in November/December 2013. Most of the stuff he was saying you should do, CL won't let you do any more. A lot of this has occurred in the last couple of months. You can not have clickable links in the ad, you can not have image/pictures in the body of the ad. CL just ignores the code and it does not published that part, if CL accepts your ad at all. The so-call "image ads" are a thing of the past, unless the image is hosted by CL and it will not be clickable. CL will not longer let you color your fonts or align your text such as centering.

The HTML code I have found that still works are headline codes, bullets/lists, underline, bold and break. There may be a few others but not many.

A quick criticism, there are a lot of loose ends in this presentation that he assumes that you know how to do.

Such as, he does not explain exactly, for people that don't know, how he logs calls through Google voice so he can charge the client. And unless you have some sort of virtual assistant, redirecting telephone calls in the middle of the night and back again, this sounds like a real pain in my opinion.

There are some good ideas in this presentation and I appreciate the OTO.
54.gif
04-18-2014, 11:26 AM
RE:
Hi, if you have the better program please share. Thank u so much everyone !
(04-18-2014 07:17 AM)mangoman Wrote:  This is just a VERY water down version Chris Winters Pay per call ninja. REALLY appreciate the upload. Stick with Chris Winter.
04-18-2014, 11:33 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share!
04-18-2014, 11:59 AM
RE:
maximum reps. almost bought it.
04-18-2014, 02:35 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
04-18-2014, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014 03:46 PM by Aaroni.)
RE:
thank you SBLACK... max rep added

also thank you to OP cash4notes also rep added
8.gif

16.gif