18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-04-2022, 04:48 AM
RE: [GET] Purchased and now shared- Tony Shepherd Info Product Dump
Great share thank you Reps add
11-04-2022, 06:58 AM
Thanks mate for awesome share!
11-04-2022, 07:16 AM
awesome! thanks dude! i just discovered this guy and really really like him but like studying him more. i've now been trying to collect his stuff little by little

reps coming your way!

(11-04-2022 04:04 AM)NoJob Wrote:  Here ya go:
Cheers,
NoJob
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
01-21-2023, 11:16 AM
REPSTO BLACKTOPHAT FOR OP AND NOJOB FOR RE UP. THANX.
01-24-2023, 11:43 PM
Thank you NoJob. REPPED
51.gif
01-25-2023, 03:42 AM
Hello to all the Tony Shepherd fans!
There seems to be some concerns on the forum about how to get started using Tony's methods so I thought I'd do a post to show how I'm using them. (I'm also hoping to get a little feedback)

First, I'm a marketing consultant and I've worked extensively for the past 9 years with a group of clients in 1 industry. It is a very large market (nothing to do with IM) and I feel like Tony's ideas are a perfect fit.
While Tony works exclusively in IM, I believe his methods will work in any biz where you have info to share with a group of people who have an interest in that topic. Golf, fishing, stock market, crypto, music, car racing etc are all topics I think would work.

Once you've decided on a topic you need to know where to find these folks. Are they in Facebook groups or forums or somewhere else where you can get to them? Without access you're dead. My target is on FB and I can get to them through email.

Once you can get to them, you need to have a lead magnet of some sort to get them on your list. The more creative and valuable it is, the easier it will be to grow the list. I have 2 in the works. One is a quiz where once they take the quiz they have to give their email to get their results. The second is a more traditional info product. FB Groups often have rules about self promotion and I'm hoping to get around them with the quiz.

So, what to email? Tony's emails compose a very wide spectrum. They are stories, weird facts and odd things that could broadly be considered 'infotainment'. His course, 'Content Genius' describes his thought process and some of his sources for emai ideas. I intend to follow his lead re. emails. I feel that you have to entertain/educate people and that if all you're doing is selling, they will unsubscribe.
I already have 100+ ideas for emails and I collect more daily. (I'm subscribed to a large number of marketing oriented newsletters and they are an endless supply of ideas)

What to sell? I have a number of product ideas. In fact, in my situation, it's easy. Let's say for example, my clients are accountants (they aren't). How many accountants know how to use YouTube to get clients? What about advice about FB, Insta, TikTok, Referrals, Google Ads etc. etc.

When Tony started out his products were small and priced cheaply (so you don't need to start with massive/expensive products). He's gradually transitioned into larger more expensive courses. I will follow that approach - people who like your inexpensive products will be more confident in buying your more expensive items.
Tony's products are all pdf's. That will be my approach too but there's no reason I can see, that you should be limited to pdf's. If you're good on video, do video.

Scarcity? One of the things Tony does, is limit the access to his courses. He makes them available for just 48 hours and you don't know when he'll offer them again. So, it's my feeling that he's creating demand and since people are always experiencing 'Fear Of Missing Out' - they buy. I like it and will do the same in my biz.

2 other tings he does:
(1) he uses the 'PS' to sell. It's always low key, no pressure. I'll do the same.
(2) in the past year he's chaned his pricing structure so his base price might be $97 and the if you want email support it's $197 and for even more detailed help it's $297 IMHO, a great way to add value + income. I'll likely adopt this idea but not until I get things up and running.

The Newsletters: Tony's free emails sell his products but he has paid newsletters too. I don't really want to do multiple newsletters so I'm thinking about charging for my email newsletters. Not a lot of $ - but who wouldn't want help building their biz for just a couple of bucks/month? Tony has appr. 26,000 subs - at just $1/month each, that's $300,000/yr - without selling anything.
I haven't decided on this yet. Feedback would be appreciated

The System:
1. Offer freebies to build list. (Tony also uses Solo Ads)
2. Create products to sell to list
3. Email informative/fun emails daily.
4. Rotate products (in and out) available for sale
5. Make $

The Work:
1. Grow list
2. Write emails
3. Create products

That's it. I hope it's been a little help for some of you. Your thoughts and comments are more than welcome.
Cheers,
NoJob
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks
03-17-2023, 05:49 AM
NoJob, thanks for sharing some feedback and thoughts about this product... really appreciate it and added +5 reps to your numbers! Cool

64.gif