7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-24-2019, 12:54 PM
[GET] Proven Travel Hacks for Southeast Asia
https://www.udemy.com/travel-hacks-for-southeast-asia/?couponCode=TRAVELHACKSBHW

Note: Udemy changed their coupon policy. FREE coupons are invalid after 30 days.
This coupon is only good to July 23rd, 2019. I set it for no expiry, but Udemy announced this month a change to coupon policy.

If you like the course, please leave a good review. If you do not like it, please, let me know how I can improve it. We put a lot of effort into making it. Thank you!

Ricky Shetty and Scott Paton take you on a journey throughout SEĀ Asian countries like Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines. Seasoned travelers, they share their favorite travel hacks for each country.

You'll learn the best ways to get around, where to stay, what foods to make sure you sample and much more!

Discover:

The best places to visit
How to travel safely
What food you must try

The countries discussed are:

The Philippines
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Singapore

Scott and Ricky are world travelers with over 100 countries visited between them. Ricky has been to 80+ countries with his wife and three children under 6. Scott has been to 60+ countries as a single traveler. Between them, they have experienced just about any situation you might run into (except being kidnapped).

If you are excited to visit Southeast Asia, this course is a great place to start!

Enroll today!
06-24-2019, 01:12 PM
RE: [GET] Proven Travel Hacks for Southeast Asia
Great share! Reps added.
06-24-2019, 01:37 PM
Great course!
thx scottp1956
and reps +5
:)
06-24-2019, 02:04 PM
great share
06-24-2019, 02:20 PM
Thanks very much for the coupon scottp1956. The course looks good.
47.gif
06-24-2019, 05:08 PM
Thanks scottp1956 for the coupon! Another EXTRA one:

https://www.udemy.com/travel-hacks-for-southeast-asia/?couponCode=TRAVELHACKS0

Enjoy!

Coupon in post #1 is working fine!

20.gif