80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-28-2014, 08:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 10:21 AM by Grim Scraper.)
[GET] Print Consulting Sales Letter
Heart REQUESTED HERE: Heart
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Req-Print-Consulting?highlight=printconsulting.co

My Original Yellow Pages Offline Guide Created Over 130 Successful Consultants. Now I Want To Show You The Next Level...

"...are you ignoring a $167.6 billion a year goldmine?" "Who Else Wants To Make
$2000 Per Offline Client
With Zero Competition?"

Let me show you how to
easily find high profit, low fuss clients that almost no one else knows about

[Image: stevebennsmall.jpg]
Me, looking vacant but happy in Dubai - October 2013. Thanks to getting 1 new client with this system

Hi , my name's Steve

- and since the mid 2000s I've been a digital marketing consultant. I've worked with a host of startups, corporates and local businesses.
I've been pretty fortunate - in that both my consulting and offline marketing services have gone from strength to strength.
Right now there is a growing problem - a critical issue that we are facing - falling revenues, and the reason - the decline of SEO. Then I want to share some strategies I found that made me more profit in less time.
In this article I'm going to be sharing with you some of the best strategies I've found for getting new clients as well as talking about the biggest untapped opportunity in local marketing

If You’re Struggling With Offline Marketing “It's Probably Not Your Fault...”
  • How would you feel if your income dropped by 10%?
  • How would feel if that decline was going to get worse and a lot faster?
  • Would you feel left behind and give up?
  • Would you fight back?
I want to share with you a very common problem - one that I’ve struggled with - and one that can be solved. If you know what you are doing.
I also want to tell you about one marketer who didn’t make the right changes and is on the edge of a precipice right now.

Here is the true story about the devastation and opportunity occurring right now in Offline.The fact is that a whole lot of people are struggling to make offline consulting work.
Shouldn’t it be easy to sell SEO and social media services?
Isn’t demand skyrocketing? Why are people struggling?
You know the reason - everyone is going after the same clients.
Then they are trying to sell identical low-value services.
It’s hard to make decent profits without working yourself into an early grave.
If this sounds familiar - stop worrying, don't beat yourself up. In the next few minutes I'm going to give you an easy but unexpected solution.

“The Worst Offline Advice Ever Given Has Destroyed 1000s Of Businesses” (And Put People On The Streets) If you are successfully selling SEO and Social services to local businesses...
…you are actually in the lucky minority. You’re probably aware though you could be doing better, much better. You’ve seen the changes happening in the offline space and you are ready to make your move.
You have an opportunity - right now - to radically improve your income, slash your work load and have happier clients.
But, if you’re struggling to sell services - it’s probably not your fault. Let me explain.
So called ‘gurus’ have said the real goldmine is to find business not on the `net, without a website.
The ‘gurus’ claim that these are people who will eagerly pay for your services. Almost as if you are saving them from the boring world of ‘old marketing’ and bringing them the digital revolution.
The process that the ‘gurus’ sell is simple. Find people who have businesses not listed on the `net. Put them on the `net. Charge `em.
In the real world though - that stopped working about 8-9 years ago…
Here is the main reason why the ‘guru’ method doesn’t work.
You’re trying to sell something that others have tried a LOT harder to sell.
If billions spent by Google, Facebook, Microsoft and more haven't sold someone on marketing online...
It's unlikely you will succeed with the 'guru' method without working yourself half to death.

One Former ‘Top Marketer’ Is VERY Close To Losing His Home Because Of This.

Who Else Will Be Affected? This 'guru' genuinely believed that he could keep selling the same SEO system to business owners who didn't have websites.
I'm not going to name the forum where I read this , or the marketer. I hope and believe he will get back on his feet.
I’m only sharing this with you - to let you know that you are not alone. That the 'bad' advice of a core group of offline gurus has caused a lot of damage.

“Each Year, SEO Services Generate
8% - 11% Less Profit

Than The Previous Year...”

And Social Media is More Competitive Than Ever. I didn't follow the bad advice that the marketer I just mentioned did.
Most Offline Services Are dead, dying or becoming commodities. Prices are falling. FAST. For years I've known how to get the right clients - they pay generously, pay on time and are a joy to work with.
Not everything was great though. Profits were falling - slowly, but surely.
I spent the start of 2013 trying to figure out why. Only then could I begin to turn things around.
In the end, I realised that we were spending too much time on ‘low profit’ services such as:
  • web hosting
  • web design
  • Seo

SEO Experts Are Making $6,943 Less Than Last Year - For The Same Amount Of Work

Bad News: The Decline Is Expected To Get Even Faster In 2013. That’s a pretty shocking statistic isn’t it?
Who wants to get paid almost SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS LESS A Year?
I had to do a lot of research to prove what I was seeing happening with my own low end services, and those of my clients.
Everyone was seeing the decline.
The decline is getting worse each year - and it’s getting faster.
Why was it so hard to find the real figure for declining income for SEO experts?
I suspect that there are too many companies selling SEO tools and courses for SEO businesses.
Here is the thing - I’m one of those companies that sells training and SEO tools.
I’m actually hurting that part of my business by telling you this - but the fact is - unless you're moving away from SEO - your income is in a death spiral.
Social marketing goes some way to plugging the income gap - but it’s only temporary.
Those who are succeeding - are only selling the highest value services and are moving into becoming ‘marketing’ consultants and agencies - not SEO agencies.
You Have A Choice - Work Harder And Longer For Less - Or Find A Way To Make More Cash Time Is Running Out To Make Your Choice. We were generating less and less ROI each year. In other words - we were making less profit per client per year for more work, and more customer support.
So - I closed down those three monthly services and got one of my consulting clients to provide those services instead. Plus - I got a cut of the profits.

“I Identified The Real Profit Goldmines In My Offline Business. And grew my income by 39%.”

By getting rid of the low profit areas of my business I was simply preparing for a future where I generate a lot more cash for less work.
I'm about to show you exactly how to do this yourself...

The biggest profit centre is in 'print consulting'.
Here is how I use it get massive paydays for a single consultation.

People who pay for print advertising have cash to spend. They also believe in marketing - it has already shown them results.
Just think for a moment.
Have you ever tried to pitch a prospect who was really skeptical and unsure? The chances are, that they had never experienced any sort of ‘return’ from marketing.
More often not - those who won’t pay for marketing - and have never seen any results are those who have never used marketing.
For some - this is a sign of huge opportunity and a chance to make serious cash - from an 'untapped market'.
This is exactly what the ‘gurus’ have been teaching.
It doesn’t work.
In reality what happens is one or more of these:

• They want endless meetings
  • They try and learn everything, to do it themselves
  • Extreme price negotiations
  • Expect more work for the same money
  • Decided to back out before you have had time to get results

This doesn't happen with 'print consulting' clients. They are used to getting results, and paying for them.
The Solution: You simply increase the amount of results and you paid handsomely.
There is a catch though - and a huge opportunity.
Print advertising works on various schedules and deadlines. It's actually pretty easy to figure out - and there is far more opportunity than people think.
That is about as big a 'catch' as you are going to find but it hides within it a huge opportunity.
Here Is How You Can Increase Your income And 'Trojan' Your Digital Services At this point, it's clear we are on the same page - like me, you sell digital services and consulting to local and offline businesses.
Some 'guru' has probably suggested you find businesses without a website or internet presence.
You've probably considered just how many things you could sell them on - from Twitter to Facebook, Instagram to Youtube.
Let's not forget the local business profiles and a website.
Yet - as I mentioned earlier - usually these people just aren't interested.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a group of people you could sell digital services to who others couldn't even get meetings with?
Well - now you have that group.
They are businesses that use print advertising.
It gets better...
…if you have existing marketing services - you can use print consulting as a way to open doors and sell those services.
Use My 'Offline Marketing Triangle' To Explode Your Revenue -
Starting Today
A few years ago - I changed how I pitched my services.
I began using this simple triangle:
  • Service
I would keep two parts of the triangle static - and just alter one.
For example - I would try and sell SEO services to printers in Manchester. Then I would move to Birmingham.
Once I had exhausted all the locations - I would change the niche.
By selling the same service, and progressing through one niche at a time - my pitches and understanding get better and better.
Things go quicker - and conversions sky rocket.
Combine this tactic with the print marketing I'm about to teach you and you have a lean, mean marketing machine.
Less hours spent working.
More profit.
“Here Is The Key To More Profits From Your Current Clients”AKA Get Meetings No One Else Can, Get More Clients and More Profit - Print consulting gets you high paying clients
  • Print consulting slashes the competition down to near zero
- Print consulting allows you to connect with business owners - others can't sell digital services to
  • Print consulting makes a huge difference to your clients’ profits.

Less Competition
Up To $2000 Per Deal.
More Clients.
Let me put this another way:
  • More profit
  • More long term opportunity
  • Less work
  • Less Competition
So - before we move on, I think it's important to clarify...

Here Is Who Should Continue Reading... And Who Should Stop If you are willing to take your digital knowledge and use it to help clients who use print advertising (most do) - then you should continue reading.
I have great strategies to share - that you can implement right now.
If, however, you are only interested in pursuing the latest loophole (which will inevitably close in a few weeks) - then (for right now) - we aren't suited to working together.
If you’re just selling SEO and web design services - the future is dark and getting dimmer all the time. It’s time to get back in the game.
This may come as a shock but basic ‘offline’ social media is suffering as well. Too many offline businesses offering their services - too much competition.
Traditional SEO and Webdesign Are Dying. It's Time To Switch Things Up If you are still convinced that SEO and web design are your future for the rest of the year - then I wish you all the best and hope our paths cross again.
For those of you still with me - we can now focus on the good stuff.

The majority of offline businesses use print to sell to their clients. Show me a local business that has never used print to try and sell.
The fact is - most bricks and mortar businesses have used or are thinking of using print adverting.
From flyers to magazine adverts and business directory listings - there is a special secret...
“Print Publishers Have Already Done The ‘Selling’ For You” This was the real key to understanding why print consulting works.
You get super high conversion rates and "yes`s" simply because the print marketers (everyone from business directories to leaflet printers) have weeded out most of the bad candidates for you.
The bad payers, those who are living a pipe dream - never get to the stage of advertising in print.

Now You Take The Pick of the ‘good’ clients......whilst other marketers Scrabble For The Leftovers Which means you've had all of your clients filtered.
Isn't it crazy that virtually all offline marketers are ignoring this group??

I've never consulted on a print advert I couldn't at least double The Profit on . Seriously - it’s that easy.
To start with - all you need to understand is some visual and design psychology.
That alone can often double peoples return.
Then you need an understanding of how the 'gatekeepers' operate. This is actually critical.
Without sounding too conspiratorial - often they are working against you to reduce the conversion rates of your adverts.
This is a real and bizarre situation that you WILL encounter. I've learned how to get round this.
Then you just need some ninja testing and optimisation strategies.
That is it.
The most important thing to master though - is to change your own mindset to seeing the huge opportunity in a market that 'everyone' tells you is dead.
Here Is How To Get Clients Who LOVE To Spend Money On Marketing (They Are Practically Begging To Pay You) Anyone who uses print advertising continually is doing so because they get results.
It's as simple as that.
Who wouldn’t like to work with clients like that?
The alternative is horrible and growing worse by the day.
The future for many offline marketers is the $100 a month clients who will:
  • critique every word
  • every image you change on their website,
  • social media page updates
  • or Youtube account uploads.

I know - I've been there. It's not pleasant.
Print advertising is expensive. Translation: cash rich clients.There is no getting around this - everything from flyers to Yellow Pages adverts costs money - and for many services it’s a recurring fee.
Print Advertising is like Facebook advertising or PPC - you need to keep topping it up.
You get paid - and you keep getting paid.
Print clients understand and accept this and will eagerly accept any chance to pay you one-off, but are also happy to pay you continuity.
Put simply...
…that Means Clients Who Have The Cash To Pay You and
Pay You WAY More
Why wouldn't you want the best and highest paying clients?
At this stage you might be concerned that there are only a few places that local business might use.
Try this - just sit for a moment and think about all of the different sources of print advertising - that your local businesses might use...
[Image: chequesJan2014.jpg]
These are my offline cheques for January 2014. Apart from the bottom one, that's Clickbank and shouldn't be there.

About half my print clients pay by cheque - the rest by bank transfer.

BTW - I would never recommend letting so called 'proof' shots sway your purchase decision - always decide on if you think the purchase will improve your cashflow or profits - my results may well not be the same as yours - hopefully you've already decided that 'Print Consulting' is for you.

Business Directories, Yellow Pages, Newspapers, Magazines And Flyers.I Show You It All. I'm covering all the major types and giving you a toolkit to mix and match to suit your clients and your situation.
Unlike almost every other ‘local consulting’ training system - I'm showing you both sides of the deal:
- How to get the clients
  • What to do for them
Nothing is left out.

My Three-Step-System Makes Success Easy For You
I show you how to find and convert prospects into high paying monthly or one-off clients.
You do this by following my simple three step system:
- Implement my advert conversion-rate boosting checklist
  • Gatekeeper psychology - use my swipes - this is MIND BLOWING
- Track and optimise
I then take things further by showing you how to sell more to these clients -and how to 'trojan horse' in your traditional digital services.
The training is delivered by both video and PDF print - meaning that however you like to train - I've got you covered.
Put simply -

How To Get Print Clients, How To Boost Their Conversions And Profits. I Tell You It All.

'Print Consulting' Has Been Almost Two Years In The Making. It is as close to a ‘business in a box’ you can get. I originally announced to my subscribers that I would make this product available one year ago. At that point - it had already been a year in the making.
It is the result of my experiences in selling consulting.
But - you are probably wondering why this breakthrough was so delayed?
To cut to the chase - I had realised that my own strategies were working outside of my traditional 'business directory' approach.
So - for the past year , I've been documenting and testing many other print types and strategies.
I've made mistakes. I've found solutions.
I've discovered that printing presses and publishers are not the friend of your client or of you.
In some cases - they don't mean any harm to your advert. In others - it's part of their business model but not in the ways you might think.
Before we get too far ahead though - I just want to make it clear.

You Don't Need To Know Anything About How To Find Or Get ClientsI've taken the approach that you've never sold an offline service or consultation in your life.
If you have - you are already ahead of the curve.
However, this isn't a total ‘business in a box' - in that you do need to be familiar with the concept of offline marketing and comfortable with selling to local business.
You certainly don't need to know anything about printing or publishing or how to increase conversions.
I show you all of that.
You Don't Need To Know Anything About Print. In fact, you're not supposed to.
As I mentioned earlier - it's in the best interest of almost everyone selling offline training to go after the latest cool new social web service or crazy loophole.
It’s not in your interests to chase every loophole without having a solid base.
Buying ‘Print Consulting’ is the best way to get that solid foundation for you and your family.
If you want easier profits, better results for your clients and way less competition then Print Consulting is for you.
I Show you it all - the complete print consulting system From Finding Prospects To Closing Clients - Delivering Results To Getting Paid. Nothing is left out.
The reason for this - is that when I was starting out running a marketing consultancy back in 2006 / 2007 - the whole idea of selling to local businesses was very new.
People were selling digital services to online businesses - and that was about it.
Yet - I was based at the Media Centre in Huddersfield. I was actually in the office of what was Freeserve - which was for a time the UK’s biggest ISP.
I was surrounded by bricks and mortar businesses that wanted my help.
From the company selling leather boots, to the casting agents. The graphics design company to the pizzeria. The luxury car hire company and the garden awnings business.
Those are to name but a few.
Hopefully - if you have gotten this far, you have really demonstrated you are committed.

If You Genuinely Want To Help Others - Then This will work For You... If I were to ask you if what you do for clients genuinely helps them I'm sure you would say yes.
With 'Print Consulting' - you don't need to do anything shady or underhand. No one is getting ‘slapped’ in a few months if the 'rules' change.
It's also a great way to build your reputation in a way that makes you a celebrity authority figure in your local area.
It's at this point that you might be wondering - “just how much of this is new to me?”.
Well - the closest you can get to this is my old Yellow Pages consulting report.
That covers about 20% of what is here and much of it is just out of date.
Print Consulting is the next generation of tapping that hidden vein of offline gold.
There Is Nothing Else Out There Like This. Seriously - everyone is so focused on the latest methods for online marketing - meaning that 'print consulting' is wide open.
Whilst Everyone Is Chasing The Latest 'Method'. I Like To Follow The Money...And there is a huge amount of profit in print - I'm sure you can see that yourself.
  • Who doesn't want to help clients get more profits?
  • Who doesn't want to do less work but have more impact?
  • Who doesn't want low competition and friendly clients?
Here is how I sum up 'Print Consulting':
It's Even Easier To Help Print Clients Than Ever Before. Why Not Join Me? Join 'Print Consulting today'.
You Are Getting Access To My System, My Templates. Video And Print Training - No Matter How You Learn...
There is zero 'guru' B.S. in this product.
It is the result of 4 years of doing print based consulting. You are getting my best strategies - and lessons learned from my biggest mistakes.
I hate it when product creators don't cover where they went wrong.
Personally, I think it's valuable to share and I honestly don't care if it effects my 'standing' as a consultant.
[Image: productshot3.png]
Here Is A Quick Look What You Are Getting
  • PDF Manual
  • Video Training
  • Members Area
  • Mindmaps
  • Cheatsheets
  • Bonuses
Sneak Peak At The Members Area! [Image: area3.jpg]
Here Is What 'Print Consulting' Will Do For You(Up To $2000 Per Client For 1 Day's Work Not Enough?) Video And PDF Training Plus Bonuses

My Simple 3 Step System:
Find And Close All Types Of Print Clients With Ease (Includes Email Closing)
  • How To Find Prospects Using Print
  • Email Approach Method
  • Telephone Approach Method
  • Face To Face Approach Method
  • How To Close Yellow Pages And Business Directory Users
  • How to Close Magazine And Newspaper Advertisers
  • How To Close Leaflet And flyer Users
Get Paid Regardless Of Print Submissions Schedules
  • How To Get Around Print, Publishing And Directory Schedules
  • Doesn't Matter If You Have Missed Advert Renewal Dates Or Schedules
Defeat The Insiders Holding Back Your Adverts And Use My Simple 5 Point Checklist to Explode Conversions
  • How to defeat the print gatekeepers
  • Why publishers intentionally keep adverts performing poorly
  • Big 5 Layout Improvements
  • Big 5 Copy Conversion Boosters
Easily Track Conversions And Double The Results Of ANY Advert With This One Simple Addition
  • The extra two pronged strategy to double advert conversions
  • How to track your advertisements and show your success
Get Paid Up To $2000 Per Time Or Monthly - Without Delay Or Late Payment
  • What to charge
  • How to get paid in one lump.
  • How to get paid monthly
  • Make sure you get paid on time
How To Upsell Your Traditional Service And Get Client Referrals At The Drop Of A Hat
  • How to ‘trojan’ your other digital services
  • How to get recommendations
Exclusive Bonuses - Not Found Anywhere Else
  • How to sell advanced consulting
  • How to deal with refunders and late payers
  • Hour Reduction System - Work Less
  • Local Celebrity Authority
  • Instant Offline Cash Method 2014

I'm taking you through how to close these hight paying clients - without being a pushy salesman.
I'm showing you how to get past the gatekeepers and secret saboteurs of print advertising.
(I wish I could talk openly about this - frankly my discoveries have been shocking but very helpful in getting results.)
I'm taking you by the hand and walking you through the ultra simple checklist that allows you to improve almost any type of print advertising.
I'm then showing you my secrets to charging, getting paid on time, selling digital services to print clients and building your reputation.
I'm so convinced that this system will make a difference to you and your clients that

You Have Sixty Days To See If
This Is For You
No big guarantee certificate or fakery.
Just a promise - that if this doesn't work out for you - you can get a full, no questions asked refund.
Simple as that.

My Original Print Consulting Report Sold Like Wildfire. You're Getting The Next Generation.

Similar, Less Powerful 'Business in Box' Products Sell For $199.00+
You are getting:
  • PDF Manual - Worth $50
  • Video Training - Worth $90
  • Cheat Sheets - Worth $36
  • Bonuses - Worth $99
Here Are Just SOME Of the Contents Of The PDF Manual...
  • How To Get The Most Out Of ‘Print Consulting'
  • Introduction: Millions of Businesses Need you
  • Part 1: Print Advertising and Psychology
  • Offline Marketing Psychology = Fail
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • Cash Rich and Easy To Help
  • Print Advertising conversions Are Up
  • SEO Profits Are Down. Print Is High.
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • Businesses Using Print KEEP Using Print
  • Do Not Underestimate Business Peer Pressure
  • Case Study: Business Peer Pressure
  • Part 2: Print Advert Conversion Strategies
  • The Three Keys
  • The 3 Formats Of Print Advertising
  • Checklist: getting Offline print clients
  • The four elements Of Maximum profits
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • How to improve conversions through copy
  • Copy structure
  • Increase Conversions With Improved Layouts
  • Things to remove
  • layout response
  • The Visual Reading Path
  • Quick Strategies To Improve Conversions
  • A Simple Strategy To Improve Conversions
  • Advanced Conversion And Tracking Strategies
  • Related services (SMS)
  • Part 3: Finding Clients and Charging
  • How to find clients
  • ‘Client Getting Triangle’
  • How to charge for it
  • what to charge?
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • Fast Pricing Tactic
  • The Prospect Finding Strategy
  • Prospect Finding: Extra Credit
  • The Triangle Pitch Selling Strategy.
  • The ‘Social Proof’ Strategy
  • The Pitch and Close Strategy
  • The Alternative Close Strategy
  • Part 5: Advanced Strategies
  • How To Deal With Yellow Pages Renewal Schedule
  • how to transition
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • Reducing buyer Remorse
  • *** TOP SECRET ***
  • Bad Clients Who Should NEVER Be allowed to become customers
  • Good Clients Who Just Aren't Right For You
  • Good Clients Who Are Having Issues
  • Client Control Express
  • Client Control Express: The Late Payment Process
  • Client Psychology
Total Value Of 'Print Consultant' Training System - $275.00

What this means - is that I will be selling 'Print Consulting' to non subcribers at $150.00. However, if you are on one of my newsletter lists - you are entitled to a steep discount...

Official 'Launch' Price - $149.00
...Regular Offer Price To Subscribers
Just $97.00

This is going to be the regular price for anyone on my list - however, I want to give back to people who take quick action as they are the ones that deliver great testimonials.

So, for the first 20 subscribers only - you can save a phenomenal amount, whilst still getting instant access! However, this offer will not be repeated and is strictly for the early bird launch only.
Here is what you need to do next......

Order Your Discount Copy Now By Clicking Below To get instant access simply click the order button below.
[Image: 1]
Once you've complete your purchase you will be taken directly to your signin details and instantly able to access Print Consultant in its entirety.
Here is recap 'Print Consulting' is your complete system for find and selling your services to cash rich businesses that use print. They are hardly ever approached by digital marketers, so there is little competition.

You also discover how to charge $10000 - $2000 a month for these services - even how to close details via email, in person or on the phone.
You are getting the core PDF manual, the video training in the members area and the cheat sheets and bonuses.
PS: Remember - there is a 60 day no quibble 100% money back guarentee with 'Print Consulting'.
Print Consulting is the result of years of offline marketing and consulting. If you work with local businesses and want to boost your income whilst avoiding the sinkhole that is SEO - then I strongly recommend you get your copy today.
[Image: 1]

Print Consulting © 2014 Steve Benn and Refractive Media Ltd, The Round Foundry Media Centre, Leeds, UK
[Image: printconsulting.co]

SalesPage

Code:
http://printconsulting.co/

How To Download from TusFiles
Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: uncheck.png]

Download - Print Consulting [PDF only]
BBHF Print Consulting [PDFs].zip
Size: 2.8 MB

[*] Print Consulting - PSD(s)
(1) Pricing.zip - Size: 7.2 MB
(2) Graphics.zip - Size: 18.7 MB

[*] Print Consulting - Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
1. Welcome.mp4 - Size: 13.1 MB
2. Niche Identification.mp4 - Size: 4.6 MB
3. Niche Prospecting Triangle.mp4 - Size: 6.0 MB
4. Pitch Method.mp4 - Size: 10.2 MB
5. Email Method.mp4 - Size: 8.9 MB
6. Pitching in Person.mp4 - Size: 8.2 MB
7. Phone Method.mp4 - Size: 9.5 MB
8. Online Event Method.mp4 - Size: 11.7 MB
9. Instant Social Proof Method.mp4 - Size: 6.8 MB
10. Guaranteed Close Method.mp4 - Size: 5.0 MB
11. Directory.mp4 - Size: 8.9 MB
12. Newspapers and Magazines.mp4 - Size: 17.9 MB
13. Flyers.mp4 - Size: 9.0 MB
14. Advert Weak Spots.mp4 - Size: 5.2 MB
15. 3 Step System.mp4 - Size: 2.2 MB
16. 5 Point Advert Booster.mp4 - Size: 7.4 MB
17. What To Charge One Off.mp4 - Size: 3.2 MB
18. What To Charge Recurring.mp4 - Size: 5.2 MB
19. Client Control Express.mp4 - Size: 5.6 MB
20. Gatekeepers.mp4 - Size: 6.6 MB
21. Digital Trojan.mp4 - Size: 2.9 MB
22. Advanced Strategies.mp4 - Size: 11.8 MB
23. Advanced Telephone Persuasion.mp4 - Size: 12.9 MB
24. Establishing Value.mp4 - Size: 13.0 MB
25. More Telephone Techniques.mp4 - Size: 10.8 MB

How To Download from TusFiles
Uncheck the box first, then click download file :)
[Image: uncheck.png]

Virus Total
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/08c3364b5df6495c9ab7463121bb3d7b14adf0b59d2ade3e54b4c47e0a216a62/analysis/1401230423/
SHA256: 08c3364b5df6495c9ab7463121bb3d7b14adf0b59d2ade3e54b4c47e0a216a62
File name: BBHF Print Consulting [PDFs].zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 52
Analysis date: 2014-05-27 22:40:23 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

Enjoy! Heart Love
Grim Scraper
I love BBHF and now with MVP i am super in-LOVE!. [Image: heart.gif]
Proud to contribute cause SHARING IS CARING :)
05-28-2014, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 09:30 AM by facebookexperts.)
RE:
Thanks for share..
REP ADDED.

MIRROR:
Magic Button :

05-28-2014, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 10:23 AM by Grim Scraper.)
RE:
RESERVED FOR FAQ/UPDATE(s)
[*] post #1 was now been updated with PSD and Video Tutorials
05-28-2014, 09:25 AM
RE:
+rep added thanks

Zippyshare Link mirror here Welcome

Magic Button :
Code:
http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/88354398/file.html
05-28-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 09:27 AM by AffPro.)
RE:
+Rep for nice share

I can see the vids are uploading
41.gif
05-28-2014, 10:23 AM
RE:
(05-28-2014 09:25 AM)AffPro Wrote:  +Rep for nice share

I can see the vids are uploading
[*] post #1 was now been updated with PSD and Video Tutorials Smile
05-28-2014, 10:39 AM
RE:
any one can upload all files in one mirror (AIO) ?
05-28-2014, 11:43 AM
RE:
+10! Thank You!
42rock 42rock 42rock
IF You can, Always Buy What You Make Money With. It's The Right Thing To Do.
05-28-2014, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 11:46 AM by postman.)
RE:
This was purchased by lunch. http://bestblackhatforum.com/User-lunch

This share is a rip-off. All credits should be given to lunch
for spending his money and buying it.
05-28-2014, 12:10 PM
RE:
I haven't read this yet - doubt that I will. Bought last product of this guys and quickly realized that the best part of it was the sales letter. Blah, blah, BS and blah blah. Had to fight for a refund. This guy is so full of himself he was offended that someone actually asked for their money back. Jerk!
63.gif
This is a message to all those who don't understand, "Sharing is Caring". If you aren't working to make this a better place (ie having a REP of at least 100) don't ask me for help. Everyone has something on their hard drive they can share. Everyone has the time to offer a review or create a mirror! Thanks

51.gif