85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-10-2019, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2019 11:01 AM by scanvenger.)
[GET] Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Become a Fat Burning Beast (audiobook)
[Image: kBPPOFJ.jpg]

Download
Magic Button :
https://mir.cr/1RX6UZMJ

NOTE: I don't have a copy of this as I did not download it directly to my PC. So, if you find this helpful, please make mirrors and help others.
Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things unseen.
08-11-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: [GET] Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Become a Fat Burning Beast (audiobook)
Thanks scanvenger, great share
+rep
09-28-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: [GET] Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Become a Fat Burning Beast (audiobook)
Any chance to re-upload this audiobook?
09-28-2021, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2021 08:26 PM by sprawn.)
I'm disappointed the audio is gone, but I found the books. There's a lot of them, I'll post the newest one's later and the book from which the audio was made in a few minutes. I'm using the William Bengston system to manifest and heal and this is what came up for less than 10 percent body fat on my 20+ list of image cycling.

sprawn
09-28-2021, 08:28 PM
Primal Endurance: Revolutionize Your Training Approach to Drop Excess Body Fat, Manage Stress, Preserve Health, and Go a Lot Faster!

Author(s): Sisson, Mark; Kearns, Brad

Publisher: Primal Nutrition, Inc.

Year: 2016

ISBN: 1939563089; 9781939563088

Language: English

Primal Endurance shakes up the status quo and challenges the overly stressful, ineffective conventional approach to endurance training. While marathons and triathlons are wildly popular and bring much gratification and camaraderie to the participants, the majority of athletes are too slow, continually tired, and carry too much body fat respective to the time they devote to training. The prevailing chronic cardio approach promotes carbohydrate dependency, overly stressful lifestyle patterns, and ultimately burnout.

Mark Sisson, author of the 2009 bestseller, The Primal Blueprint , and de-facto leader of the primal/paleo lifestyle movement, expertly applies primal lifestyle principles to the unique challenge of endurance training and racing. Unlike the many instant and self-anointed experts who have descended upon the endurance scene in recent years, Sisson and his co-author/business partner Brad Kearns boast a rich history in endurance sports...

7.gif
09-28-2021, 08:39 PM
Yikes I dropped the ball, here is the exact same title but in azw3 format. You'll want to convert it to PDF or EPUB to keep amazon from snooping on your reading habits or even checking that you didn't buy it.
09-29-2021, 01:35 AM
Thanks mate, max reps added. I was looking for the audiobook but this will do as well. Thx again!
09-29-2021, 02:22 AM
RE: [GET] Primal Endurance: Escape Chronic Cardio and Carbohydrate Dependency and Beco...
(09-29-2021 01:35 AM)Shifu Wrote:  Thanks mate, max reps added. I was looking for the audiobook but this will do as well. Thx again!

Shifu, thanks, as an added value here is the book in PDF and EPUB format. I converted it.

09-29-2021, 06:10 AM
Those who care to have a Mark Sisson - Primal book bundle I posted it here:

48.gif