7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Smile [GET] Power Your Online Business With PLR! - THESE Answers + PLR = Online Success!
[Image: plrqheader.jpg]
Discover the Who, What and How of PLR!

Peggy Baron here, I've been writing PLR since 2008 and successfully using PLR for longer than that. I'll keep this short and sweet because I know your time is precious.

You'll know if what I'm offering here is for YOU if...

~ your niche site(s) suck because there's not enough content on them. You know Google wants content-rich sites.

~ you don't have time (or the desire) to write articles or reports.

~ you don't know how to create your own product. But your own product means income. Your own line of products means income multiplied.

~ you feel creating a product from scratch takes too much time.

~ you want to 'be everywhere', but you don't know how to do it.

~ you're tired of all the time you spend on your business without a lot to show for it.

Discover How To Use PLR the Right Way and Reap the Rewards!

Maybe you've heard of PLR but never tried it? Or maybe you bought some and it's sitting in the back of your hard drive sock drawer for some day? Perhaps you've posted a few PLR articles to your blog but don't see what the big deal is?

You've heard other marketers brag about how successfully they've using PLR and you just don't get it. Huh??

Or maybe you've seen products with PLR that look promising, but you don't have any idea how to make them unique. You're also not sure how to make changes to the sales page (like put your name on it and change the price) and get it "live".

It's true, you have questions about PLR and you can't see how you'll make any money with PLR until you get answers.

Well I've got the answers. 35 questions about PLR, 35 detailed answers. No fluff, just the good stuff. Plenty of examples too.
[Image: powerwithplrlm.jpg]
Power Your Online Business With PLR!

You get answers to the top questions about PLR that I've been asked again and again over the years.

* I bought my first PLR. Now what?

* How can I make money using PLR?

* How do I make PLR more unique?

* What if I want to do a quick rewrite? How do I do that?

* What about PLR on Kindle?

* How do I add value to a PLR product?

* How do I know if the PLR is going to be good before I buy?

* Can you give me a quick start for using the PLR product I just bought?

* Are there times when I should NOT use PLR?

* Is it ethical to use PLR product reviews on my niche site?

* Can you give me some more ideas on what I could do with the PLR I have?

* What do I do if the PLR articles I have stink?

* How do I make changes to the sales page that came with my PLR product?

* How do I get the PLR product onto a website?

* And much more!

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/630894-these-answers-private-label-rights-online-success.html

Direct download
Magic Button :
Code:
http://easyarticlestarters.com/zips/powerup.zip

Mirror it! Wink
07-10-2012, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012 01:23 AM by numinis.)
[GET] Power Your Online Business With PLR! - THESE Answers + PLR = Online Success!
Mirror time!

Mirrors:

07-10-2012, 01:20 AM
[GET] Power Your Online Business With PLR! - THESE Answers + PLR = Online Success!
Thank for nice sharing.
07-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Thanks for sharing man
07-30-2012, 03:10 AM
RE:
not available now....
73.gif
07-30-2012, 03:11 AM
RE: [GET] Power Your Online Business With PLR! - THESE Answers + PLR = Online Success!
not available now....
(07-10-2012 01:13 AM)Akaski Wrote:  [img]/img713/9899/plrqheader.jpg[/img]
Discover the Who, What and How of PLR!

Peggy Baron here, I've been writing PLR since 2008 and successfully using PLR for longer than that. I'll keep this short and sweet because I know your time is precious.

You'll know if what I'm offering here is for YOU if...

~ your niche site(s) suck because there's not enough content on them. You know Google wants content-rich sites.

~ you don't have time (or the desire) to write articles or reports.

~ you don't know how to create your own product. But your own product means income. Your own line of products means income multiplied.

~ you feel creating a product from scratch takes too much time.

~ you want to 'be everywhere', but you don't know how to do it.

~ you're tired of all the time you spend on your business without a lot to show for it.

Discover How To Use PLR the Right Way and Reap the Rewards!

Maybe you've heard of PLR but never tried it? Or maybe you bought some and it's sitting in the back of your hard drive sock drawer for some day? Perhaps you've posted a few PLR articles to your blog but don't see what the big deal is?

You've heard other marketers brag about how successfully they've using PLR and you just don't get it. Huh??

Or maybe you've seen products with PLR that look promising, but you don't have any idea how to make them unique. You're also not sure how to make changes to the sales page (like put your name on it and change the price) and get it "live".

It's true, you have questions about PLR and you can't see how you'll make any money with PLR until you get answers.

Well I've got the answers. 35 questions about PLR, 35 detailed answers. No fluff, just the good stuff. Plenty of examples too.
[img]/img526/521/powerwithplrlm.jpg[/img]
Power Your Online Business With PLR!

You get answers to the top questions about PLR that I've been asked again and again over the years.

* I bought my first PLR. Now what?

* How can I make money using PLR?

* How do I make PLR more unique?

* What if I want to do a quick rewrite? How do I do that?

* What about PLR on Kindle?

* How do I add value to a PLR product?

* How do I know if the PLR is going to be good before I buy?

* Can you give me a quick start for using the PLR product I just bought?

* Are there times when I should NOT use PLR?

* Is it ethical to use PLR product reviews on my niche site?

* Can you give me some more ideas on what I could do with the PLR I have?

* What do I do if the PLR articles I have stink?

* How do I make changes to the sales page that came with my PLR product?

* How do I get the PLR product onto a website?

* And much more!

Salespage
Code:
/warrior-special-offers-forum/630894-these-answers-private-label-rights-online-success.html

Direct download

Mirror it! Wink

41.gif