44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-13-2022, 02:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2022 03:04 AM by soultech.)
[GET] Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History Vol-2
Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History of the New World Order Vol-2 (WW2 - 2015)

[Image: 1b99d25f54ec0154b167fcdf3be0f180.jpg]

Authors: M S King, Jeff Rense
Year: 2015
Language: English
Pages: 300

Description:

VOLUME 2 of 2 / 300 PAGES / 700 ILLUSTRATIONS!

From the days of the American Revolution, to the Jacobin French Revolution, to the coalition wars against Napoleon, to Andrew Jackson’s war on the Central Bank, to Karl Marx’s war on sanity, to the U.S. Civil War, to the Reds’ shocking wave of 19th century assassinations, to the conspiratorial founding of the Federal Reserve, to the horrific First World War to enslave Germany, to the Rothschild-Communist subversion of Russia's Czar, to the horrible World War against Hitler and Japan, to the Cold War, to the JFK assassination, to the "women's movement" to the Global Warming Hoax, to the "fall of communism", to the 9/11 attacks and the "War On Terror", and finally, to the looming confrontation with Russia and China.

The common thread of the New World Order crime gang links all of these events together. At the heart of this self-perpetuating network sits the legendary House of Rothschild – the true owners of ‘Planet Rothschild’.

Though an alliance with other billionaire families, universities, corporations, think tanks and media moguls worldwide; the cabal has, for 250 years, manipulated world events and political players like so many pawns on a global chessboard.

Now, you can earn your 'Phd' in NWO studies by reading the epic two-volume timeline thriller - PLANET ROTHSCHILD. It is a unique "blurb by blurb" chronological and photographical review that will enrich your depth of historical knowledge like no other work of its kind.

"Absolutely mind bending research... I was hooked immediately! I had studied the NWO for years but had no idea of so many of the critical events revealed in PLANET ROTHSCHILD." - Carl Norris, Davenport, Iowa

>> DOWNLOAD EPUB: CLICK HERE ! <<

>> GET VOLUME 1 HERE: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...tory-Vol-1 <<

Stay safe -Stay happy
Show some love :)
04-14-2022, 03:08 PM
RE: [GET] Planet Rothschild: The Forbidden History Vol-2
Thanks for sharing. Hope it will be an enlightening read. Max reps added.
09-23-2022, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the share. Max reps.
09-24-2022, 03:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022 03:44 PM by Lavarball.)
I have read the two volumes. While it is a fact that history is written by victors but this book shed some light some untold stories, which could be true as well. However I feel the book is more a Nazi propaganda when the author denies holocaust outright and gives his theories, which often feel like are mere conjectures than evidences.
Still an excellent read for people who want to read the other side of history of world.
10-31-2022, 05:26 PM
REPS TO SOULTECH. THANX.
58.gif
08-09-2023, 12:45 AM
(09-24-2022 03:43 PM)Lavarball Wrote:  I have read the two volumes. While it is a fact that history is written by victors but this book shed some light some untold stories, which could be true as well. However I feel the book is more a Nazi propaganda when the author denies holocaust outright and gives his theories, which often feel like are mere conjectures than evidences.
Still an excellent read for people who want to read the other side of history of world.

True holohoax topic is gatekeeping alot of history basically, denying holohoax is same as denying official story of 9/11 (suddenly that makes me saudi terrorist cause i denied official story i guess) there is alot of evidence to deny it, if you can find full ernst zundel interviews. i don wanna start a debate but this upload is one of the best on this page for sure, people still dont know who the real enemy is. closest reality to human history

84.gif