28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-05-2014, 05:19 AM
[GET] Perry Marshall Renaissance Club
[Image: welc.jpg]
“Get the Very Best Gems selected from 10 Years of Renaissance Club – Just for Giving my Membership and Monthly Newsletter a Good College Try.”
Renaissance Club Power Pack Has $500 Worth of My Most Popular, Success-Stimulating Tools: Google Quality Score and Retargeting Guide, My Acclaimed 80/20 Report, P.J. Eby’s Leverage Point System, and Instant-Gratification Digital Downloads – So You Can Outsmart, Out-Maneuver and Outsell Your Competitors in 2014!

Dear Marketing Professional,

Nobody said that selling is a fair game. It’s always unfair: It either tilts unfairly in your favor… or someone else’s.

You alone decide: Are you going to play the game to win? Or just be average? The changes on the web, in your business, and in your market, will only accelerate.

To a person, every expert in this business will tell you that I deliver rock solid information and state-of-the-art advice on getting web traffic, generating sales leads, and closing sales in the marketing mosh-pit of 2012. And you know now that staying on top of this game is not a one-time event, it’s a daily challenge.

People who make-believe as though the Internet world is an easy magic carpet ride to instant wealth will find me irritating. I tell it like it is. I’m also expensive: $1299.00 per hour. (Many times fees this high are bluffs. I regularly command that fee for both telephone and in-person consults and the wait is usually 2-4 weeks.)

But for progressive thinkers who accept the realities of 21st century marketing, I am a fierce ally. My approach to marketing is ruthlessly pragmatic, effective, and produces smashing results. Here’s your chance to get a substantial pile of extremely valuable and applicable resources that will drive you past current barriers into a new level of success.
So What’s In The Renaissance Club Starter Pack?

The #1 complaint we hear from students is that they have too many emails from too many gurus. too much information, too many choices. Bewilderment. So My staff and I sifted through hundreds of articles, newsletters, CD’s, MP3′s, interviews and coaching sessions and selected our most insightful, loved, and raved-about material – material that students told us really helped forward their thinking and boosted their profits. We assembled a Grand Introduction to Planet Perry:

How to Tap The Explosive Potential of the 80/20 Rule: 80/20 is the secret to everything that’s going to drive you beyond average in whatever you do. For me it’s an algorithm embedded in my brain. In this report I dissect it and show how it’s multi-layered, multi-dimensional and has million-to-one leverage power. Most people only have a vague notion of 80/20 and scarcely know how to apply it. This report will arm you with a completely new level of awareness.

Incredible potential lurks inside even fairly small customer lists, if you know how to apply multiple levels and angles of 80/20 thinking. I simply cannot think of a skill more essential to a small business owner than 80/20 thinking. In fact, if you’re any kind of consultant, all you really have to do is walk in and find 80/20 levers that your client has never noticed. They’re all over the place.

How a Pencil Artist (!) Pulls Down a Cushy 6-Figure Income Selling Drawings: You will never forget this conversation, which we recorded around midnight after a conference in Ohio. Owen Garrett of Edmonton Alberta may be the most successful artist you’ve ever met. He invented a method of selling art, creating a strange link between art and info marketing. He also tells an unforgettable story of personal defeat and victory – incredibly vulnerable yet bold.

john mendocha Renaissance Club

Walking Through the Valley Of Fire: John Paul Mendocha’s Trip to Financial Armageddon and Back: WARNING: Contains profanity and adult situations. Viewer discretion advised. Taped live at my Thanksgiving Seminar, Austin Texas and it sits at the top of most-remarked about recordings in 9 years of Renaissance Club.

Two decades ago, after making tons of cash, John Paul Mendocha suffered a spectacular failure in California Real Estate. For 18 months, the longest he went without being served with lawsuit papers was six days. John’s house of cards was impressive, and great was its fall. It’s one of the most extraordinary sagas you’ve ever heard.

Why have I included this? Because life as an entrepreneur is no day at the beach and you must be mentally tough. This is above all a story of mental toughness and focus. Nobody who listens to John will ever be able to say he or I sugar coat the price of doing business.
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/9njN7/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part1.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/wDUvm/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part2.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/Hfa7K/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part3.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/VtRPw/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part4.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/MmYfA/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part5.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/CK8Vj/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part6.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/ghsWd/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part7.rar
04-19-2014, 11:34 PM
RE:
Yikes, golden_plaza,
please STOP kidding all of the rest in here,
dead-wrong place to post your Premium stuff!
Cool
04-20-2014, 01:35 AM
RE:
I also would like to see this DL, then in a place like Speedy.

Cheers,

gnucanck
12-21-2018, 02:13 PM
RE: [GET] Perry Marshall Renaissance Club
please share link again
12-15-2022, 05:57 AM
Can you re-upload to Free section?
74.gif
12-15-2022, 07:02 AM
Would love to see it
12-17-2022, 09:28 AM
@tonystarks33 and Milo76: Good luck with getting this. You are posting to a thread that had its last activity in 2014/2018 (4 to 8 years ago). It is always best to post your REQ thread anew instead of posting to an old, dead thread where not many people will see it.

You say you would love to see this. Did you look for it?

The only reason I'm here is that someone on another REQ thread asked about this Perry Marshall product and I spent quite a bit of time searching for it. And I found it but there are no working downloads for it.

I did find downloads for it on ebookee.com but the links go to file hosts like speedy and terafile (see images below):

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221216-150434.png]

[Image: ice-screenshot-20221216-150508.png]

Problem is, those file hosts are probably no longer in business (I don't know this for certain) but I do know they are not supported by my Real-Debrid app. And even if they were, in all this time (a 2014 upload) they would be dead by now.

I also found Perry Marshall's Renaissance Monthly CD download on ebookee but again, the links are dead. You can read more here:

READ MORE - RENAISSANCE MONTHLY CD - PERRY MARSHALL -
(INTERVIEW WITH JOHN CARLTON)

Magic Button :
Code:
https://ebookee.com/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Monthly-CD-Interview-with-John-Carlton_475065.html

But, alas! Those links are on rapidshare --- another file host NOT SUPPORTED by Real-Debrid.

So, we're stuck in 2014 with file hosts that probably no longer exist. Or aren't widely supported by reliable debrid apps.

DON'T POST TO DEAD THREADS

Looking at all of the posts on a thread helps you get a better "read" on it; to find out what's going on. Or, in this case, to figure out what happened.

If you notice, the download links in the OP got blocked because they are on a premium file host...probably [Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!]. And that's a forum no-no.

So, back in 2014, posters #2 through #4 asked for the links on a non-premium file host. They probably didn't notice there were 7 file parts, which means it was a sizeable download.

And that's it's easier to share existing links where the files are already on a server, than to go through the hell of uploading big course files that are not guaranteed to stay up very long.

So very likely, nobody here got anything, unless they found the course on another site. Or figured out which premium host site to look for it on. And then they had to use a debrid tool to convert the links.

The Perry Marshall Marketing Letter and his New Renaissance Club (formerly Renaissance Club) are protected by membership access. So this will be hard to come by, unless someone has the files on a stored-away HD or know of a still-working premium link.

That product is likely a good size file, hard to come by because of its age and locked behind a membership.

But good luck. Someone may come along.

Thanks
Layna61524
08-17-2023, 08:02 AM
please reupload thanks
12-31-2023, 07:18 AM
thank you for this
01-10-2024, 12:33 AM
(04-05-2014 05:19 AM)golden_plaza Wrote:  [Image: welc.jpg]
“Get the Very Best Gems selected from 10 Years of Renaissance Club – Just for Giving my Membership and Monthly Newsletter a Good College Try.”
Renaissance Club Power Pack Has $500 Worth of My Most Popular, Success-Stimulating Tools: Google Quality Score and Retargeting Guide, My Acclaimed 80/20 Report, P.J. Eby’s Leverage Point System, and Instant-Gratification Digital Downloads – So You Can Outsmart, Out-Maneuver and Outsell Your Competitors in 2014!

Dear Marketing Professional,

Nobody said that selling is a fair game. It’s always unfair: It either tilts unfairly in your favor… or someone else’s.

You alone decide: Are you going to play the game to win? Or just be average? The changes on the web, in your business, and in your market, will only accelerate.

To a person, every expert in this business will tell you that I deliver rock solid information and state-of-the-art advice on getting web traffic, generating sales leads, and closing sales in the marketing mosh-pit of 2012. And you know now that staying on top of this game is not a one-time event, it’s a daily challenge.

People who make-believe as though the Internet world is an easy magic carpet ride to instant wealth will find me irritating. I tell it like it is. I’m also expensive: $1299.00 per hour. (Many times fees this high are bluffs. I regularly command that fee for both telephone and in-person consults and the wait is usually 2-4 weeks.)

But for progressive thinkers who accept the realities of 21st century marketing, I am a fierce ally. My approach to marketing is ruthlessly pragmatic, effective, and produces smashing results. Here’s your chance to get a substantial pile of extremely valuable and applicable resources that will drive you past current barriers into a new level of success.
So What’s In The Renaissance Club Starter Pack?

The #1 complaint we hear from students is that they have too many emails from too many gurus. too much information, too many choices. Bewilderment. So My staff and I sifted through hundreds of articles, newsletters, CD’s, MP3′s, interviews and coaching sessions and selected our most insightful, loved, and raved-about material – material that students told us really helped forward their thinking and boosted their profits. We assembled a Grand Introduction to Planet Perry:

How to Tap The Explosive Potential of the 80/20 Rule: 80/20 is the secret to everything that’s going to drive you beyond average in whatever you do. For me it’s an algorithm embedded in my brain. In this report I dissect it and show how it’s multi-layered, multi-dimensional and has million-to-one leverage power. Most people only have a vague notion of 80/20 and scarcely know how to apply it. This report will arm you with a completely new level of awareness.

Incredible potential lurks inside even fairly small customer lists, if you know how to apply multiple levels and angles of 80/20 thinking. I simply cannot think of a skill more essential to a small business owner than 80/20 thinking. In fact, if you’re any kind of consultant, all you really have to do is walk in and find 80/20 levers that your client has never noticed. They’re all over the place.

How a Pencil Artist (!) Pulls Down a Cushy 6-Figure Income Selling Drawings: You will never forget this conversation, which we recorded around midnight after a conference in Ohio. Owen Garrett of Edmonton Alberta may be the most successful artist you’ve ever met. He invented a method of selling art, creating a strange link between art and info marketing. He also tells an unforgettable story of personal defeat and victory – incredibly vulnerable yet bold.

john mendocha Renaissance Club

Walking Through the Valley Of Fire: John Paul Mendocha’s Trip to Financial Armageddon and Back: WARNING: Contains profanity and adult situations. Viewer discretion advised. Taped live at my Thanksgiving Seminar, Austin Texas and it sits at the top of most-remarked about recordings in 9 years of Renaissance Club.

Two decades ago, after making tons of cash, John Paul Mendocha suffered a spectacular failure in California Real Estate. For 18 months, the longest he went without being served with lawsuit papers was six days. John’s house of cards was impressive, and great was its fall. It’s one of the most extraordinary sagas you’ve ever heard.

Why have I included this? Because life as an entrepreneur is no day at the beach and you must be mentally tough. This is above all a story of mental toughness and focus. Nobody who listens to John will ever be able to say he or I sugar coat the price of doing business.
Code:
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/9njN7/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part1.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/wDUvm/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part2.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/Hfa7K/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part3.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/VtRPw/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part4.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/MmYfA/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part5.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/CK8Vj/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part6.rar
http://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE :) !!!]/ghsWd/Perry-Marshall-Renaissance-Club.part7.rar

this would be cool
65.gif

6.gif