55.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-11-2015, 01:49 AM
[GET] PayPal's PayMe
Saw the REQ thread for this and did a search in GET but couldn't see anyone had posted so thought I'd share.

I also got Dennis Becker's PayMe report which is pay what you want/think it deserves.

REVIEW

TBH PayMe is so dead simple to set up that both reports really didn't need to spend a few pages explaining how to do it but I guess it could be useful for those who aren't sure.

JK's joint report with another marketer was ok. I wasn't really overly impressed by the quality or ideas although they were put into sections in a way to be helpful I guess. There was an OTO offering PLR to the report so there may be a flurry of others sharing this info for free or paid.

DB's report was much better presented and contained a few good ideas. haven't read it side by side with the JK one so not sure if it's based on his and using the OTO PLR as the basis. However, I'd get this one if I could only choose one!

It'll be interesting to see if PayMe does help marketers or those wishing to earn money. I can see it being useful for individuals wanting to send money to friends/family.

You can have two PayMe links one on your personal PP account and one on your business account.

However, the problem is that if you use the link for business it will be difficult to tell what the money is for if you are using it to sell different products!

However, the reports contain a few ways to use the link. My fave is instead of a donate button on a blog etc.

Anyway it's worth grabbing your link (business and personal). So these reports are very timely.

Here are both reports for you to read. If you think they are worth it then please support the product creators by buying them.

PayMe - JKennedy

REQ here: REQ here

Sales Page http://laidbacksuccess.com/payme/

Download

PayMe - Dennis B

Download
Oh and do read the text file inside the zip of DB's version as it uses one of his strategies!
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
09-11-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: [GET] PayPal's PayMe
Awesome share, unfortunately its not available for India.. SAD... +5 anyways
09-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Don't much care for Jeremy Kennedy or his products
But I'll have a look at this.

Thanks onefineday
For bringing this here!

Max Reps

:-)
09-11-2015, 02:24 AM
(09-11-2015 02:11 AM)Meltdown Wrote:  Awesome share, unfortunately its not available for India.. SAD... +5 anyways

They are rolling it out to different countries asap in phases. Hopefully you'll be able to get it soon :)
One Fine Day - I'll be earning a great income and living the life of my dreams Smile
09-11-2015, 02:37 AM
THX FOR SHARE OP BACKUP MIRROR

Code:
http://megacloudfiles.com/6ntca3gjxs1w/PayPalMeReport.zip.html
12.gif
09-11-2015, 04:51 AM
nokia5233 thanks for creating a backup mirror. My max reps and thanks for you.
09-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Thanks for the share
09-11-2015, 06:05 AM
Just came across the email about this a few hours a go and already here... Thanks

Reps given!
09-11-2015, 06:43 AM
Thank you
09-11-2015, 08:01 AM
I like how you just took my report and sharing it on here... but you know what I'm not an assh*le so I'm not going to trip. All I ask is that if you like it either buy it or go leave a comment on the thread or sign up to be an affiliate... sh*t I got to eat too.. but seriously thanks for all the people who share things on this forum... since I'm here I can't get too mad about my info being shared... in a way I'm kind of flattered. lol
44.gif

23.gif