47.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-30-2012, 12:43 PM
Thumbs Up [GET] PVA any Craigslist, Gmail, Youtube, Facebook Account for FREE
Method:
[hide]1) Go to k7.net

Sign up for k7. It provides you with a free phone number and allows you to receive free voicemail and faxes directly on your computer. You are instantly given a United States phone number. ***EDIT*** Another alternative to K7 would be http://www.ring2me.com/

2) After creating your account on Facebook, Gmail, etc put the location as United States

3) Fill in account information

4) At mobile verification page of site, select voice call option and enter the number in you got from k7.

5) Get a call from the voice mail and listen for hte code on your computer.

6) **TWIST** Once you make a k7 account with your PVA'd gmail account, make a google voice account at google.com/voice to get even another USA phone number to receive texts.

7) Rinse and repeat![/spoiler]

Cool

+Rep are always appreciated!
10-30-2012, 12:54 PM
RE:
Did you try with craigslist?It didn't work
10-30-2012, 01:09 PM
RE:
craigslist?It didn't work
11-02-2012, 04:58 PM
RE:
This is good but I need to be assured about it first..
11-10-2012, 09:04 PM
RE:
is this rely working??????
9.gif
11-10-2012, 10:58 PM
RE:
Listen guys i am gonna save you a lot of wasted time i tried all these methods and only made change at best if you want to make real money and i mean real money these two links are all you need [Spam Referral Link = REMOVED] just fill in your email and name hit the more info link ,look below the video ,you will see two links that you need to sign up to .Sign up with ( [Spam Referral Link = REMOVED] ) for your free $10 startup loan and also sign up for your free website everything is done for it the sight has a free autoresponder to help you get referrals for your business and it works but dont let that put you off the best thing about this business is you dont need referrals just watch the video tutorials in order and follow instructions and you wont go wrong i make a full time living from this now and have made more cash than i ever dreamed i will never i repeat never try all these fantasy moneymaking methods out there again ,i almost gave up listen i know it sounds to good to be true so all i will say is check it out for yourself it's free to join,oh and merry Xmas,and god bless
12-02-2012, 02:56 PM
RE:
craigslist is strict these days
12-04-2012, 10:00 PM
RE:
is this method working..??
Any reviews please..
06-28-2013, 11:19 PM
RE:
thanks man dig it
07-18-2013, 01:27 AM
RE: