65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-25-2015, 01:52 AM
[GET] [PURCHASED] Azoom | Multi-Purpose Theme with Animation Builder
Best Wordpress Theme We Ever Made

Best Business WordPress Theme we ever made. Azoom comes with best wordpress theme fatures. It is more than just a theme. Azoom is Ultimate Wordpress Theme with stunning features. Our multi-purpose design, allows you to built unique wordpress theme demos. Drag and Drop builder Rock Page Builder is now even faster. Curvy Slider V2 is included in new WordPress Theme of 2015 – Azoom. Ultra Responsive WordPress Theme grid will make your website look awesome on different sizes and devices.

[Image: qyxrfl.png]

[Image: 71jy29.png]
Salespage

Demo

Download

Don't forget to REP... Thx
07-25-2015, 02:51 AM
RE: [GET] [PURCHASED] Azoom | Multi-Purpose Theme with Animation Builder
thanks bro
07-25-2015, 03:26 AM
(07-25-2015 02:51 AM)cybereye Wrote:  thanks bro

You're welcome, reps would be nice
07-25-2015, 07:42 AM
thank you sir!!
07-25-2015, 07:42 AM
Thanks for sharing your own purchase!
62.gif
07-25-2015, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 08:11 AM by lovinthedream.)
Thanks denolli, this is a SPECTACULAR theme. Can't wait to check it out!

This has the regular theme and a child theme, I've never run across this before. Can anyone explain how this is used or installed? Sure would appreciate it.
07-25-2015, 02:01 PM
oops the theme installed good but 2 of the plugins won't install I keep getting this message: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided. Not sure what that means but the install can't complete until they're installed. There's no license or anything so i'm not sure what i can do next.
07-25-2015, 04:01 PM
(07-25-2015 02:01 PM)lovinthedream Wrote:  oops the theme installed good but 2 of the plugins won't install I keep getting this message: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided. Not sure what that means but the install can't complete until they're installed. There's no license or anything so i'm not sure what i can do next.

I had no problem installing. So not sure what's the problem here...
07-26-2015, 05:38 AM
(07-25-2015 04:01 PM)denolli Wrote:  
(07-25-2015 02:01 PM)lovinthedream Wrote:  oops the theme installed good but 2 of the plugins won't install I keep getting this message: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided. Not sure what that means but the install can't complete until they're installed. There's no license or anything so i'm not sure what i can do next.

I had no problem installing. So not sure what's the problem here...

Thanks denolli. The message i get is: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided. The 2 plugins are: Additional Post Types and Rock Form Builder
I think I'll just un-install and re-install since i had to call Hostgator and have some server settings modified and it's not reflecting in the theme.
07-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Nice Share! rep+
58.gif

5.gif