74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-22-2017, 11:19 AM
RE: [GET] PLR Video Riches 2.0
Please no name calling and enjoy the share!
I've downloaded from others and try to share and contribute when I can.
Have a lovely weekend!
About Surfsupnet - UPDATED: 04/02/2017 - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Hell...Surfsupnet

My BBHF Web Journals:
Testing out Website Auction Script - http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Test...ion-Script
01-22-2017, 12:27 PM
(01-21-2017 08:48 PM)krithikai Wrote:  Hello charlieangel

I see that you are very angry for my non contributing membership in BBHF. Fine. I can understand that. But at 70 years of age, I am not an expert at anything; retired from service and just browsing the internet. I do not make any online money; nor do I have any online business; nor do I think I have brains or hard working capacity to do any online business and make money. And as regards leeching; yes I do download some from BBHF. Especially Udemy classes. That is just for keeping upto date with knowledge. Nothing else. If I have hurt you in any way, I am sorry. If you want me to get out of BBHF, please let me know and I will opt out. thanks and regards

Krithikai, +reps for your sincerity and honesty. Do not feel ashamed for wanting to keep up to date with knowledge ... at your age, that is a wonderful thing! Also "paying it forward" I have learned can manifest in various ways and not always be conveyed in the form of an internet product share.

So you might see a certain topic and post some of your sage wisdom that might relate, or be beneficial from your experience ... and assuming at your age you have plenty of it. By the way, this is also why I like to make regular use of the reputation buttons below each post in order to give thanks to as many of our great contributors here as possible.

In my opinion, I think you should keep your BBHF membership;)
01-22-2017, 12:29 PM
By the way, a big thanks and +reps to @surfsupnet for this share :)
01-22-2017, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 12:41 PM by BigBreastGirl.)
(01-21-2017 08:48 PM)krithikai Wrote:  Hello charlieangel

I see that you are very angry for my non contributing membership in BBHF. Fine. I can understand that. But at 70 years of age, I am not an expert at anything; retired from service and just browsing the internet. I do not make any online money; nor do I have any online business; nor do I think I have brains or hard working capacity to do any online business and make money. And as regards leeching; yes I do download some from BBHF. Especially Udemy classes. That is just for keeping upto date with knowledge. Nothing else. If I have hurt you in any way, I am sorry. If you want me to get out of BBHF, please let me know and I will opt out. thanks and regards

I think you don't understand my previous post. The main point is to make ALL leechers start sharing either by new [GET] Shares/ ideal / mirror/ etc...

And no you have NOT hurt me. Age is NOT a barrier seriously. Is rather all in your mind whether you want to or not.

So start sharing anything now. One day, who knows you might need others to help you. Thanks
01-22-2017, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 01:10 PM by C.S.W..)
@CharlieAngel, sowing and reaping indeed, good point, +reps! Honestly, I was leaving that clarification to you. Though I felt I should respond directly to the depth of krithikai's reply when I saw it. The law of reciprocation, of course. Give and ye shall receive ;)
10.gif
01-22-2017, 01:26 PM
(01-22-2017 12:59 PM)C.S.W. Wrote:  @CharlieAngel, sowing and reaping indeed, good point, +reps! Honestly, I was leaving that clarification to you. Though I felt I should respond directly to the depth of krithikai's reply when I saw it. The law of reciprocation, of course. Give and ye shall receive ;)

Right on C.S.W .... Thanks
01-22-2017, 09:25 PM
@CharlieAngel, If you are such a good contributor to this forum, then show me some proof of your contribution. Because the majority of your posts are about other people being leechers. Unless you can show me proof of your massive contributions to this forum, you are still a complainer to me.

And all this complaining appears to get you a high reputation... Maybe I should start complaining about others as well so my reputation rises... 3wink
01-22-2017, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 09:55 PM by BigBreastGirl.)
@jbotter

Hey punk, you should START CONTRIBUTING NOW. 6 years has passed since 2011.

How many more fxxking years you want to wait ? Tongue

Btw, you want PROOF of my contribution ? Muahahaha, go SEARCH it yourself.

LAZY PUNK ! Biggrin

Edit: If i am a complainer, still much better than you LEECHER. Leeching Bestblackhatforum resources.

Pathetic Clown jbotter 42rock
01-22-2017, 10:34 PM
(01-22-2017 09:41 PM)CharlieAngel Wrote:  @jbotter
Btw, you want PROOF of my contribution ? Muahahaha, go SEARCH it yourself.

I tried. But I couldn't find it. Otherwise I didn't ask.

And watch your language. We are all decent people here.
01-22-2017, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2017 10:44 PM by BigBreastGirl.)
(01-22-2017 10:34 PM)jbotter Wrote:  And watch your language. We are all decent people here.

Pot calling kettle black Mad Slap

[Image: image.jpg]

And please, others are decent, but NOT you. HYPOCRITE LEECHER Perfect 10

So STFU, and start to share something now instead of arguing
Hitface
81.gif

17.gif