14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-12-2018, 02:09 PM
RE: [GET] [PLR] UnstoppablePLR.com - The 30-Day Content Marketing Plan
(08-09-2018 03:29 AM)dirkg Wrote:  does anyone actually buy plr stuff as a consumer? and if they do, do they actually think they bought a good product and not some junk pdf?

Let's put it this way: A gemologist can spot a rough diamond between broken glass. A novice can't tell the difference. It depends on the individual.
10-18-2018, 05:17 PM
(08-09-2018 03:29 AM)dirkg Wrote:  does anyone actually buy plr stuff as a consumer? and if they do, do they actually think they bought a good product and not some junk pdf?

Most customers for PLR buy it with the idea that, one day, they're going to make a killing selling it...

...but, usually, it ends up collecting dust on their hard drive!
10-19-2018, 12:59 PM
i think only a newbie will buy plr with the sole purpose of utilizing it themselves(whether video, audio, pdf, etc...) as the product without those rights would be cheaper. and even then, it's not as good quality as higher ticketed products. still good for a newbie though. but ultimately nobody will be buying plr rights to something for individual use. just doesn't make any sense.

as far as the quality, people mass produce plr so the quality will usually be a lot less and stuff you can usually just research through google or youtube.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
07-15-2019, 09:15 AM
Very useful, thank you @aminoacid. Appreciate you packaging it up. Reps
07-17-2019, 10:04 PM
very nice share...repped as usual :)
57.gif
08-12-2019, 10:36 AM
Repped, thanks much!
Reps Always Appreciated
08-13-2019, 02:37 AM
Very true indeed.

Let's remember that outside of MMO nobody knows what PLR is or how to use it.

As has been said, people buy it to use / sell but it often sits on the hard drive until the next PLR comes along.

Personally I use PLR in audio formats because a lot of my material is audio based. To do this you've got to be confident that what you're saying is clear and that it makes sense.

I don't outsource VO to fiverr or anywhere else because I don't plan on selling the PLR itself but strategically using bits and pieces where they fit.

I NEVER use the quote images e.g. from Tools for Motivation etc because the number of people that just take it and use as is is scary and there's nothing that'll hurt your credibility if you're trying to brand than seeing multiple exact same content as yours being flooded all over the place.

World Warrior.

(10-19-2018 12:59 PM)California Kid Wrote:  i think only a newbie will buy plr with the sole purpose of utilizing it themselves(whether video, audio, pdf, etc...) as the product without those rights would be cheaper. and even then, it's not as good quality as higher ticketed products. still good for a newbie though. but ultimately nobody will be buying plr rights to something for individual use. just doesn't make any sense.

as far as the quality, people mass produce plr so the quality will usually be a lot less and stuff you can usually just research through google or youtube.
08-18-2019, 09:48 AM
thanks for the share :)

76.gif