12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-28-2014, 01:21 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing!
09-30-2014, 01:02 AM
RE:
Can someone re-up please? Is LMGTFY down?
09-30-2014, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 09-30-2014 01:52 AM by ratzazz.)
RE:
(09-30-2014 01:02 AM)whatrat Wrote:  Can someone re-up please? Is LMGTFY down?

Now that's funny! Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Re-up what exactly? Huh Confused

If
LetMeGoogleForYou.com is down substitute lmgtfy.com for it.

Or Google.com.

Or yahoo.com.

or ask.com.

or bing.com.

or etc, etc, etc ........ so on and so forth and etc .......

RA
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
09-30-2014, 03:35 AM
RE:
(09-30-2014 01:02 AM)whatrat Wrote:  Can someone re-up please? Is LMGTFY down?
Kindly use your brain with the help of Post#16
10-02-2014, 06:35 PM
RE:
Thanks a million, Batmans! All these shares are like a graduate course in Blackhatting Hackery!!
(07-30-2014 05:12 PM)Batmans Wrote:  Here's another SUPER plr products share:

STEP 1. Click the "LetMeGoogleForYou.com" below.
http://letmegoogleforyou.com/?q=intitle%...ing+demon+

STEP 2. Check out the listing for "EBOOK**** "

Take what you want from the large list of MMR and PLR products!
43.gif
10-02-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: [GET] PLR - SUPER Mega high quality PLR products for "YOU"
Can you share my that script :)
(07-30-2014 05:47 AM)Batmans Wrote:  Here's a way to get your PLR products fully loaded using "www.LetMeGoogleForYou.com"
Follow these steps for an unlimited amount of PLR products:

STEP 1.
Click this link: http://LetMeGoogleForYou.COM/?q=intitle%...wnload&l=1

STEP 2. Go to for example page 2 of the search results and check out the listing results for "CJ" It's loaded with quality downloads just waiting for you courtesy of www.LetMeGoogleForYou.com

Thanks for the REP and please leave a comment below to insure that the rest of our BBHF brothers get access.
NOTE: The CJ listing has really good products.
For example a Article Pack with over 35,000 articles just waiting to be spun.
A whole collection of Video PLR's that look really good and more!
10-03-2014, 08:21 PM
RE:
Ok, I thought I'd check out this method and write a review for you guys who are still on the fence about this one - I've wasted a lot of bandwidth downloading useless methods so I have sympathy for you.

Here's my review, if you like it please go to my profile and give +5 rep for every post I've ever made on this board - we all hate leechers!

So, 'Batman' (probably not his real name*) offers 2 PLR getting strategies in his short report. Although they are both, basically the same, one is a manual method and the other uses some sort of script or software application device to automise the process. The real value in both strategies, though, is his link to the online resource 'google.com' which I am grateful for - I hadn't heard of this site before and I will probably be using it quite a lot in the days to come, now 'Batman' has brought my attention to it.

The two strategies 'Batman' offers in his report are called 'searches' (a strange name for typing words onto a computer!) and, apparently, they trigger a response on the google.com site which provides 'finds' - although these are called 'results' on google.com which is a little confusing at first.

I tried both the manual and automated methods and found (or 'resulted') that the 'letmegoogleitforyou.com' script was probably best simply because it allowed me to check my email 5 times whilst it worked. If I'd had to type the words into the google.com site myself I would not have been able to read my email during that time and may have spelled one of the words wrongly or clicked the wrong button so I am fully in favour of automation in this particular case.

Also, both the manual and automated methods are almost free - they both take some minutes out of your day, so nothing is totally 'free'!

So, so far, 'Batman''s strategy seems good. But the problem arises once the 'finds' (sorry 'results') appear (either in google.com or the automated version). No matter how many times I've tried this strategy, after all the work has been done, all I get is a google.com 'page' (another strange name for something that clearly isn't a page) full of 'results'.

There is nothing in 'Batman''s report to explain what to do with these, if these 'results' are in fact the intended 'result' of the 'searches'. I don't see any PLR atall, simply text and links to PLR sites. This is worthless to me as it does not represent anything of value. What I need is actual PLR, not just 'google.com search results'.

So, in conclusion, whilst 'Batman' offers a 'free' report for how to 'search' on 'google.com', his report is incomplete. He should really update it with exactly what to do once the 'search' is concluded - and possible pay his programmer to add a module to the script which does something with the 'search results' once they have appeared.

So, save your bandwidth on this one, for the time being - or at least until version 1.2 is released, which may approach some of the problems I have outlined here.

Please give rep if this post was helpful - and send contributions to my paypal address - 'throwitdownmymouthformeandmassagemychintomakemechewit @ googlemail period com
10-17-2014, 02:26 PM
RE:
Thank a lot. Rep added
11-04-2014, 08:25 PM
RE:
Anyone else need some high quality PLR products to add to their arsenal just in time for the holidays?

LetMeGoogleThatForYou.com http://letmegoogleforyou.com/?q=intitle%...vate+Label
11-05-2014, 04:02 AM
RE:
Awesome Thanks!!!
39.gif

52.gif