34.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-29-2021, 08:18 AM
[GET] PLR Hero Downloads
PLR HERO DOWNLOADS
"How to Take Any Private Label Rights Product
You Have And Turn It Into New Leads, New Sales
And Recurring Income!"

[Image: LWR_Recording.png]

You can do what the quoted subtitle above says, even if you're not an expert, don't have a high budget or even if you hate writing!

You can create and sell all kinds of private label rights products from e-books to PDF lesson modules to mini-courses to video tutorials.

Let's start off with PLRHero.com's PLR Magic e-book. This quick-reading PDF gives you an overview of what you need to know.

PLR MAGIC e-Book:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/Rx9nSaKA#gNLf8mZ9rFNUYNqSJohYaYLzyi0x-yRI3KQdgRXLSFU

You can use resell rights products to make unique creations to give away to build your list, get traffic or market for profit. There's money to be made by selling these products on platforms like these:

- Amazon
- Blogs you create
- Clickbank
- DigitalPoint
- eBay
- eCommerce websites you create
- Email marketing
- Facebook
- Issuu
- JVZoo
- Membership websites you create
- PayLoadz
- Scribd
- Sound Cloud
- Tradebit
- Twitter
- Udemy
- YouTube
- WarriorForum
- WarriorPlus

And here's the download for that...

MAKING MONEY WITH PLR

Magic Button :
Code:
https://plrhero.com/making-money-with-plr/

LAYNA'S NOTE: If you get an error message that you're not allowed to request the same download twice (I did) here's what to do: use the download link in the upper-right corner of the browser instead of the one centered in the middle with the blue page icon for better success.

Next, it benefits you to create your own unique products from resell rights items as quickly and efficiently as possible. So, here's how to increase productivity and make more sales in minimum time...

HOW TO MAKE MAXIMUM SALES
IN MINIMUM TIME WITH PLR

Magic Button :
Code:
https://mega.nz/file/V9lByAYI#QtwNZsUoMsruEMgbsvH5qnlb6P1iUIIt5MN9In-hhCo

As we black-hatter's known, there's nothing as sweet as the sound of the word FREE. So, below, you will find the "starter" link to download lots of free products from PLRHero.com.

HOW TO GET THE DOWNLOADS WITHOUT ISSUES

Go to the page below and browse the products for ones you want. Click the text link "Read more..." to be taken to the download page. Read more about the product, if you like or click the red text Download link, which brings you to another page, where you have a choice of two blue download buttons. If you get an error message, see my note at link #3 above. Refresh the page and use the alternate download link and you should not have an issues. At the bottom of each page, there are numbered blocks. Click the next number up (there are 8 in all) and you will go to the next page of downloads.

Here's the "starter" link I promised:

FREE PLR FROM
PLRHERO.COM

Magic Button :
Code:

https://plrhero.com/category/free-plr/

And I've saved the best for last...

Here is a software bundle with programs designed to help you do everything from creating e-books to generating traffic and from handling customer support to sending effective emails (and everything in-between)!

Here are just a few of the software titles, to show you the value...

- 1-Click Wordpress Plugin Builder: This Windows software lets you build your own WP plugins to sell. No coding skills required;

- Xyber Email Assistant: This software provides customer support for your online business. It helps free up your time and lets you turbo-charge your e-commerce by providing the tools necessary to handle customer related communications and reduce customer support hassles;

- Viral Traffic Ninja: This simple automated traffic system gives you access to unlimited visitors to your blog for free! This is a Wordpress plugin that offers your visitors a reward for telling others about your blog;

- Unique e-Book Generator Pro: Finally... an easy way to create e-books with your WP blogs! Now you can create e-books directly from your WP dashboard and sell or give them away

So, here is the link to grab what you want:

DOUBLE YOUR TRAFFIC WITH THESE
SOFTWARE PACKAGES

Magic Button :
Code:
READ MORE:
https://plrhero.com/double-your-traffic/
DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/0tNAGRyQ#EOkMCdbl7ivXR9umK5gC-zrXyamcepqhMbWRqFwcvmY

BUT WAIT...!!! THERE'S MORE!

If you liked this share, I just posted another resell rights-related share you might enjoy:

HOW TO FIND ALL THE MRR/PLR AND OTHER
RESELL RIGHTS DOWNLOADS YOU WANT

Magic Button :
Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-HOW-TO-FIND-ALL-THE-MRR-PLR-AND-OTHER-RESELL-RIGHTS-DOWNLOADS-YOU-WANT

You can also look in the PLR/MRR section of the public thread or use the SEARCH POSTS section at the top of the forum and type in layna61524 PLR to find similar shares.

VIRUS TOTAL: Please run a local scan on whatever you decide to download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

Enjoy!

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
10-29-2021, 10:08 AM
RE: [GET] PLR Hero Downloads
Wow Another Awesome share Layna.....Thanks and some reps sent to ya!
10-29-2021, 10:55 AM
Thank you layna61524, you're stuff always helpful.

Reps Thanks
10-29-2021, 05:14 PM
Awesome work again Layna.

Really appreciate the time and effort you put into your threads.

Reps added!

Thanks
10-29-2021, 05:33 PM
Welcome back and thank for this massive share.

Reputation given too and stay safe!

Thanks Nice Thread Happydance
58.gif
10-29-2021, 06:59 PM
thank you thank you Layna you are amazing as always!!!
10-30-2021, 02:45 AM
@All: I appreciate all of you; thank you for posting and the reps.

@osmanal2: Yes, I'm finally back; thank you. On October 18, I had another partition crash on my 4th computer and it is beyond repair. So, I am working on my back-up Lenovo that I've had to update and it took me 2 days to restore some files and update drivers. All is well but I'll be purchasing a new Dell because that Hewlett-Packard I had was good but not as good as Dell has been to me in the past.

And a special thanks to all of you here who have been supremely helpful to me in sharing the major programs like MS Office 2019, antivirus programs and such because it would cost me more to purchase all that for my new computer if it weren't for all of these black-hat resources.

So, yeah baby! Layna the Link Lady is back in the house! Happydance

Thanks
for liking my shares!
Layna61524
10-30-2021, 08:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2021 02:08 AM by GalaxyQuest.)
Thank you Layna61524 for another awesome share (Reps Added)
10-30-2021, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2021 08:56 AM by wasanga.)
WE LOVE YOU LAYNA! (SCEAMING FAN) Thanks Perfect 10
11-13-2021, 06:27 AM
Thank you for sharing this information and downloading the PLR link. I like your kindness. Thanks Layna
63.gif

49.gif