11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-26-2013, 12:21 AM
[GET] PHP Travel Agency Script v1.1
hello guys Tongue

today i have this script for you , i think not share it anywhere else Smile
[Image: 2013-08-23_01h55_03.png]

more details : http://codecanyon.net/item/travel-agency-script/5438099

download:http://mir.cr/1KOFKC92
password:freeforall-by-mrqaidi

script installed and check it working fine nothing encoded :D

have fun with it

rep and donate Smile
10-26-2013, 02:46 AM
RE:
Thanks!!!!!!.... My love for you gets bigger day by day :))
10-26-2013, 02:47 AM
RE:
thnx alot maaaaaan you are the best
10-26-2013, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 02:52 AM by mrqaidi.)
RE:
(10-26-2013 02:46 AM)theyellow Wrote:  Thanks!!!!!!.... My love for you gets bigger day by day :))
thank you Smile i love you too Tongue

(10-26-2013 02:47 AM)tetsh Wrote:  thnx alot maaaaaan you are the best
you welcome dude Lol
10-27-2013, 09:23 PM
RE:
Tank u mery much , but this manual admin login information not work
Wath is default admin login information?
17.gif
11-06-2013, 10:31 PM
RE:
Tank u mery much
11-06-2013, 10:31 PM
RE:
Tank u very much
11-29-2013, 11:34 PM
RE:
Hello from Turkey

Thank you very much for script. I downloaded and installed.

I added hotel,packages and tours from admin, but when I checked from front side, there is nothing? its not listing hotels,tours or packages.

Can you help me?

best regards.
11-29-2013, 11:48 PM
RE:
Thank you.

I downloaded and installed. Add some hotel,package and tour from admin. But on front side nothing. its not listing any idea?

thanks
06-10-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: [GET] PHP Travel Agency Script v1.1
Hello,
I write this tutorial to understand how
Travel Agency Script is working. We need to know two thinks:
1. This script is based on two control panels: Admin and Agent
2. Admin is also an Agent
I recive to many questions from my customers regarding the packages. They ask me why after successfully added an package, is not visible on the webite. Is simple, as i said the admin is also an Agent, so the agents need an Level plan to display them packages on website, for that the script is equipped with a billing sistem that allow agents to order them Level plan.
But befour off all this, Admin need to setup his website as he need. Once you get installed the script, you need to configure your settings as you want. To do this, just go to admin panel -> general settings.
Then you need to create a Level package, to do this just go to admin panel -> levels -> add level. Fill in all fields and then chose if your plan will be a free one or a paid one. Note if the plan is free, the agents that will order that plan will display packagess, tours and htels for unlimited time. Also you can create multiple packages, free or paid, like this the agents are able to try your services and upgrade to paid Levels.
The levels can be added based on periods time, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. Each agent that order a level, for example 3 months gold package, will recive an email befour expire the level and he can renew or upgrade his level any time, else all packages will not be visible any more until the agent pay the invoice.
Admin can also add the features option to a level package. If a level contain that option, all packages of each agent that order that level, will be displayed in features packages -> sidebar -> right on the website.
That is all you need to know about levels and packages. If you have questions fell free to ask me by reply to this topic. Also you can request for new tutorials.
56.gif

64.gif