10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2012, 08:31 PM
[GET] Over 20 Lists Of Powerful Backlinks for SB - WP, Movable Types, Blog Engine Fresh Link
Welcome BBHF! Smile

I'm giving away a fully updated Scrapebox list which I have harvested since January of 2012 these are very fresh. Wordpress, Movable Type, and Blog Engine Blogs.

These are fantastic lists and each have great successful rate. Ive been working with scrapebox for a couple of years now and am always looking to learn more.

Remember to remove duplicate URL's or duplicate domains before you blast the list.

Ive uploaded all of the lists to my Premium Media Fire Account so you will all have a quick download. Hope You Enjoy Cool

I wish you all the best!

Download

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fmkz72k70uflp
02-29-2012, 04:18 AM
RE: [GET] Over 20 Lists Of Powerful Backlinks for SB - WP, Movable Types, Blog Engine Fresh Link
OMG are you serious? 60 mb text file? :o I am looking for list but I mean..... 60 mb???? Strange... Can anyone please confirm it this list is good?
03-09-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: [GET] Over 20 Lists Of Powerful Backlinks for SB - WP, Movable Types, Blog Engine Fresh Link
Thanks for sharing this information. Its really helpful to me..
03-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks for sharing
03-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Nice share ...Thanks.
25.gif
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG
09-23-2012, 06:49 PM
RE:
Thanks For The Effort Smile

21.gif