57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2021, 12:52 AM
RE: [GET] Oren Klaff--Teardown - United Mines
If I were you I'd educate myself on Oren Klaff before casting aspersions.
04-10-2021, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2021 09:25 PM by crimsonHat.)
Sorry I did not respond sooner. I have been working on some promos.

It is late now but I do want to mention a few things that Oren does, and these things stand out in my mind as unique and therefore caught my attention.

Oren paints ABC Selling as THE Enemy. (ABC as in Always Be Closing).
I enjoy how he does this. Not because I take one side or the other. But because I appreciate a fresh perspective ... and I find it very humorous.

I won't get into his How because it would take me too long to describe and whatever I write will not do his method justice. In other words, I cannot SHOW you what I mean.

But if I were starting at the beginning of my study of Oren, I would search Youtube for some of his podcasts and experience firsthand his painting of ABC Selling as THE Enemy.

It cracks me up maybe because I used to sell like that, like in the movie, Glengarry Glen Ross which you gotta check out if you haven't already.

His elimination of Neediness I can relate to, especially looking back on times in negotiations when I failed miserably to eliminate my own Neediness.

Oren is a practitioner of Game Theory, and once I got that, I understood his braggadocio. Similar to the movies, White Men Can't Jump and Clint Eastwood Gran Torino and Robert Ringer's book, Winning Through Intimidation. I played a lot of sports and I still laugh when I think of all the sh## we constantly jawed.

Does Oren uses Direct Response marketing to sell his own products? Yeah.

But I don't think of it that way. Instead I think of his marketing as his launches, his emails and his funnels including landing pages and VSLs.

He always has a Call To Action and it is delivered as CTA buttons on webpages or given as friendly suggestions similar to what Frank Kern does.

Could Oren go more hard core in his Closes? Yeah probably but that's not really his thing. You gotta get into his stuff to see what I mean.

What else? Oh does Oren teach Direct Response marketing is his STRONG method course? He does but he has some unique twists.

For example, he teaches to present Features WITHOUT Benefits when pitching. He is very good at creating stories in his Pitch, what he calls a "narrative".

Of course within the narrative are several benefits but they are part of the story and not a "You can benefit by..." sort of thing. Which by the way may be useful in facebook ads for compliance, as in not using "You".

So these are a few things that come to my mind right now as I'm writing.

If you are at all curious, check out his stuff. If nothing else, it will be entertaining.

And for sure max respect to the greats Gary Halbert, Dan Kennedy,
Frannie Kern, John Carlton, Clayton Makepeace and many many others. I love those guys ... and gals.

Anyway, I do hope my share adds something of value to this forum, which has certainly given me a lot. And of course, reps are always appreciated ;-)

Take it easy...
07-01-2021, 12:07 AM
I agree. Many people are very close-minded and don't realize you can learn TONS about copywriting from "outside" forces. Only the timid and low-paying people stay stuck in their copywriting bubble and neglect learning from every pro in the world. Especially those who make a living convincing people to do what they want.

Oh well...

(04-10-2021 09:13 PM)crimsonHat Wrote:  His elimination of Neediness I can relate to, especially looking back on times in negotiations when I failed miserably to eliminate my own Neediness.

Yes, 100%.

This is something Jim Camp (known as the most feared negotiator on the planet when he was alive) emphasizes a lot about in his book and course.

Do whatever you can to remove ALL neediness.

An added bonus if you adapt that philosophy is that it naturally and beautifully ties into "takeaway selling".

(04-10-2021 09:13 PM)crimsonHat Wrote:  Oren is a practitioner of Game Theory, and once I got that, I understood his braggadocio. Similar to the movies, White Men Can't Jump and Clint Eastwood Gran Torino and Robert Ringer's book, Winning Through Intimidation. I played a lot of sports and I still laugh when I think of all the sh## we constantly jawed.

Care to elaborate on what you mean by game theory and how Oren uses it? I'm curious.
07-05-2021, 10:16 PM
I am busy right now with several projects but I will answer you in a few days.
07-06-2021, 09:14 AM
To sum it up:
People want what they can’t have.
People chase that which moves away from them.
People value that which they pay for.
-Oren Klaff

To catch up on how Oren accomplishes things such as Status, Prizing, etc.
just google some of his podcasts.
59.gif
07-13-2021, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2021 06:00 PM by crimsonHat.)
Oh yeah, Jim Camp. I remember him. Great ideas like 'get to No right away'. That one really surprised me.

"game theory and how Oren uses it"
There is an interview of Oren by Mixergy that gets into this.
See if you can track it down.
03-27-2023, 05:41 PM
(04-06-2021 05:50 PM)crimsonHat Wrote:  Super Pitch from one of the best pitchmen on the planet, Oren Klaff.
Grab it quickly. Don't know how long it will last

Reps always appreciated!
Please reupload it

36.gif