19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-06-2021, 05:50 PM
[GET] Oren Klaff--Teardown - United Mines
Super Pitch from one of the best pitchmen on the planet, Oren Klaff.
Grab it quickly. Don't know how long it will last.

Code:
Teardown - United Mines.part1.rar
https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/nFUFB3YP/file.html

Teardown - United Mines.part2.rar
https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/bZW2v80S/file.html

Teardown - United Mines.part3.rar
https://www45.zippyshare.com/v/zw9Wiv8g/file.html

Teardown - United Mines.part4.rar
https://www118.zippyshare.com/v/JzIYX4rE/file.html

Reps always appreciated!
04-07-2021, 06:09 AM
RE: [GET] Oren Klaff--Teardown - United Mines
Nice share. Max reps!
04-07-2021, 07:09 AM
Thanks crimsonHat Looks good. Rep added.
04-07-2021, 07:21 AM
Why you could possible say that he is the best pitchman in the world? Never heard of him in direct response world. Has he made billions of dollars pitching stuff? Does he even know how to pitch? Doesnt look like a pitchman to me.

Gary halbert

Dan Kennedy

Even Fran Kern

John Carlton

Clayton Makepeace

Are d*** way better at pitching stuff that this guy
04-07-2021, 08:07 AM
The reason you haven't heard of him is because he is not in direct response copywriting. The guy is teaching how to pitch for capital raising from financiers, or partner with another corp. Nothing to do with the people you mention, and nothing to do with copywriting.
63.gif
04-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Yeah, this should be under Miscellaneous, this section is for copywriting only.
04-07-2021, 05:22 PM
Anything from Orem is gold...in his lane, start up and new project fund raising.

He is not a copywriter.

But zippyshare is a virus and adware minefield. Because of zippyshare, thanks, I'll have to pass.
04-07-2021, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2021 08:19 PM by GetStuffDone.)
(04-07-2021 08:07 AM)aallaabbaammaa Wrote:  The reason you haven't heard of him is because he is not in direct response copywriting. The guy is teaching how to pitch for capital raising from financiers, or partner with another corp. Nothing to do with the people you mention, and nothing to do with copywriting.

I get it. Everybody is the best at everything now.

But pitching anything without direct response marketing and copỳwriting is d*** stupid

Thats why i insist. It has nothing to do with pitching. Not even close.

Take for example Unwelcomed pest and Welcomed guest concept from Dan Kennedy.

if you pitch by invitation lots of dumb tricks are not required.

I can go on and on and on why selling anything without direct response is dumb.

But someone has to do this dumb stuff to understand how dumb it is.

Waste years, decades of his life.

And then come back to learn direct response.

As Gary said...

... You gotta be tough if you gotta be stupid.
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.
04-07-2021, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2021 08:38 PM by crimsonHat.)
This post belongs in the Copywriting section. That is why I put it here.

Oren writes out his Pitch. That meets the strict criteria of Copy being the written word (which of course is an artificial definition of Copy. In other words, a figment of imagination).

A much better definition of Copy is this...

Copywriting is salesmanship in print.

So a good copywriter needs to study salesmanship. And there are several sales people worth studying. Oren is one.

Another way to think of this is that VSLs are first written.
Then the words are spoken.

Doesn't Oren follow this pattern?
After Oren writes his script,
he speaks.

When I hear the word "Pitch", I think Sales.

I think Copy.

Pitching is Salesmanship.

Copy is Salesmanship.

Should we ignore studying VSLs because we see them on the internet yet do not read them?

Should we ignore a good infomercial because it is on the TV?

Look at Agora, they play the VSL and when you move your mouse off the screen, an exit pop appears asking you if you want to read the Transcript.

Agora knows some people like to watch video while others prefer reading.

And the overall point is Agora is selling you, whether it be by VSL or written word.

Now as far as Oren being a top Pitchman, you will have to make up your own mind. I will just say that if you measure Oren by the millions he has raised, he belongs on any Top list.

To those of us who keep our minds open to new sources of Copy...
I'm glad for those who like my share. Oren has a unique structure to creating his Pitches. And this structure can bring new inspiration to us copywriters. Get inspired! You can do it!

GetStuffDone you bring up a very good point about Direct Response, and that is the Call To Action. Oren uses a Takeaway Close to cause buyers to chase him. And that is why he adds to our knowledge of Copywriting. His Call To Action is getting buyers to qualify themselves which can be seen in Direct Response in Who is this NOT for? and mentioning that a person has to qualify for a coaching course, often before a Call is scheduled.

I don't push aside Oren's techniques. What I look for is how can I add his techniques to what I already know. I file it away in my memory banks. So I tend to avoid thinking about Oren and Direct Response is straight lines. Straight lines are good until you approach the end of the paper and then you gotta curve brother. So curve.
04-08-2021, 12:22 AM
(04-07-2021 08:27 PM)crimsonHat Wrote:  This post belongs in the Copywriting section. That is why I put it here.

Oren writes out his Pitch. That meets the strict criteria of Copy being the written word (which of course is an artificial definition of Copy. In other words, a figment of imagination).

A much better definition of Copy is this...

Copywriting is salesmanship in print.

So a good copywriter needs to study salesmanship. And there are several sales people worth studying. Oren is one.

Another way to think of this is that VSLs are first written.
Then the words are spoken.

Doesn't Oren follow this pattern?
After Oren writes his script,
he speaks.

When I hear the word "Pitch", I think Sales.

I think Copy.

Pitching is Salesmanship.

Copy is Salesmanship.

Should we ignore studying VSLs because we see them on the internet yet do not read them?

Should we ignore a good infomercial because it is on the TV?

Look at Agora, they play the VSL and when you move your mouse off the screen, an exit pop appears asking you if you want to read the Transcript.

Agora knows some people like to watch video while others prefer reading.

And the overall point is Agora is selling you, whether it be by VSL or written word.

Now as far as Oren being a top Pitchman, you will have to make up your own mind. I will just say that if you measure Oren by the millions he has raised, he belongs on any Top list.

To those of us who keep our minds open to new sources of Copy...
I'm glad for those who like my share. Oren has a unique structure to creating his Pitches. And this structure can bring new inspiration to us copywriters. Get inspired! You can do it!

GetStuffDone you bring up a very good point about Direct Response, and that is the Call To Action. Oren uses a Takeaway Close to cause buyers to chase him. And that is why he adds to our knowledge of Copywriting. His Call To Action is getting buyers to qualify themselves which can be seen in Direct Response in Who is this NOT for? and mentioning that a person has to qualify for a coaching course, often before a Call is scheduled.

I don't push aside Oren's techniques. What I look for is how can I add his techniques to what I already know. I file it away in my memory banks. So I tend to avoid thinking about Oren and Direct Response is straight lines. Straight lines are good until you approach the end of the paper and then you gotta curve brother. So curve.

Yes, copy is salesmanship in print.

You can deliver it in print. In VSL or speaking in front of a stage or on telephone.

Anyway you want.

My doubt is this:

Do you mean Oren uses direct response marketing and direct response copywriting to sell his products but his products are not talking about how to use direct response marketing and direct response copywriting?

In other words he uses take away closing to sell his classes?

But wont teach you how to apply takeaway when you are pitching on your own?
12.gif
If you have RARE Direct Response courses i will bribe the hell out of you with latest Dan Kennedy stuff nobody has on the entire blackhat part of the internet! Send me a pm.

43.gif