72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-23-2015, 10:00 AM
[GET] Online Design, Image Editing and Creation Solution w/ Free Templates: Better than expensive software! ✯✯✯✯✯
i am on 'vacation' again, lol... at a beautiful resort with an even more beautiful companion, one guest said, 'ddaaammmmnnn your babe is hot!' i guess that is good thing. and while lounging around and talking to staff, i was talking to the manager, he asked why i always had a laptop or tablet computer nearby. was i still working? i told him i enjoy what i do so i never stop working. NOTE: this is how you get new customers! the first question he asked was 'what do you do?' can you say, presell yourself? you CAN make people ask you the questions you want them to ask if you know how. some people call it selling without selling. i learned these techniques in few good books... a long story short, i just paid for my vacation today, the resort just paid me a massive check to create an ad for them, i created a sales poster and a similar infographic. now i may have won a high end client for life, and it just required an hour of 'work'. not counting all the leads i picked up while on this trip, hitting a few different places while 'vacationing'.

i designed everything using a free online software, in beta testing since early this year. and i am sharing it here, and give it five stars! and not because i just 'earned' a big paycheck and a free bottle of champagne. i am not a great designer, and i have paid thousands of dollars for design software and templates, also downloading many from the bbhf. this free site is much better than all of those and offers more than many of the paid design solutions. this free site and the online software rocks.

see the video, it will explain it better than i ever could

In the past you would need expensive image editing software to make eye-catching graphics for your blog. Canva, offers a library of pre-made drag and drop templates and assets that you can manipulate while also adding your own imagery. This makes it easy for anyone to make images for your blog posts, social media graphics, presentations and Infographics.

now you know, it is called canva, and here is the about page if you need to see more:
Magic Button :
you can create:
  • Album Covers
  • Magazine Covers
  • Infographics
  • Book Covers
  • Photo Collages
  • Brochures
  • Postcards
  • Business Cards
  • Posters
  • Cards
  • Presentations
  • Flyers
  • Social Graphics
  • and more!
here is the link to their design school with lots of helpful tips and tutorials
they even have teaching material for 'teachers' if they want to train people or 'students'. HINT: offer design classes and charge people money! look at that list i posted above, you can create a 'class' for each subject, or create your own course or courses. there is already at least one that was shared here in the udemy section. do i have to do everything for you? can't you think up your own ideas?

Magic Button :
this site has grown a lot over the past year and it will blow your mind, i am on vacation having a great time, and wanted to share one of my biggest secret weapons with my friends here. i am thinking of you, lol

BE WELL!

DREAM BIG!

THEN DREAM BIGGER!
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
09-23-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: [GET] Online Design, Image Editing and Creation Solution w/ Free Templates: Better than expensive software! ✯✯✯✯✯
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!! REALLY SUPER AMAZING SHARE
09-23-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: [GET] Online Design, Image Editing and Creation Solution w/ Free Templates: Better than expensive software! ✯✯✯✯✯
tHANKS YOU VER MUCH
09-25-2015, 02:38 AM
FIVE STAR SHARE!
thanks for the comments, +reps, and questions, i get too many pm's so it will be a while for me to respond, plus i am on 'vacation' again

yes, this deserves to be a VIP share because it is that good, but only because it is free, i shared it in the freebie area, the options they give all for free is amazing, better than buying 5 bso's full of graphics and templates, etc

plus stay tuned, they are expanding and growing, add new services, templates and many other options all the time

you can create some awesome stuff, just watch the training they provide and look at the training videos made by an average youtuber, on youtube, FOR FREE! some are real good, some are not so good. keep looking and you will find video training that will help you with your next project if you know how to search on youtube
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!
09-25-2015, 05:08 AM
Very good ! Thanks and reps added.
33.gif

81.gif