5.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-16-2014, 05:29 PM
[GET] Online Dating Playbook
[Image: odp-cover.jpg]

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.derekrake.com/onlinedatingplaybook.html

Download Link:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/R2SPA9V8
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
01-16-2014, 06:45 PM
RE:
Thank's . +++Rep added.
01-16-2014, 07:23 PM
RE:
Thanks for sharing +REP added.
01-17-2014, 12:04 AM
RE:
Wonder who wrote the sales letter. It's good.
01-17-2014, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 03:03 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(01-17-2014 12:04 AM)NonConformer Wrote:  Wonder who wrote the sales letter. It's good.
Yo man!

I've seen your posts. You have some good taste in copywriting stuff and I have most of it already too.

I guess if you put a couple of copywriters in the same room, they're going to disagree - h*ll, they might kill each other.

We disagree here.

The copy is just below okay, but he f*cks everything up with the banner, navigation, and graphics - and THE HEADLINE!

The headline is meant to do one thing - give the reader a good reason to read the copy.

He is royally screwed here.

You never - ever - put all that sh*t at the top with the headline. H*ll, even the maroon color is cr*p - it should be white. The Internet Dating Playbook black graphic is totally useless and, like everything else, is distracting to the message.

The top level navigation does nothing but entice the reader to click and get railroaded to someplace else on the totally disjointed page - and that page is incredibly clumsy and just BAD execution!

The headline is weak - at best. Just a 30-second retooling would be: I slept with 64 women is 22 days. Want to get my secret methods to doing the same thing?

Validated?! What m*ronic copywriter uses that word?! Who the h*ll cares about Myspace?! And other dating sites?! So what?!

H*ll, the only thing he got right in the headline was the quotes!

And what the f*ck is a graphic of the ebook doing next to the headline?!!! Not only is it distracting, it has text on it that takes the reader off the headline again! If he was stuck on the idea, he at least should have made the graphic clickable to a buy button!

And the biggest f*ck-up? You break every copy rule that ever existed when you put - not one - but TWO additional buttons that give the reader a choice.

You NEVER - EVER - use that sacred space to give a choice!

Read or buy! I get closing early, but this ain't the way to do it! And it is buried in the banner right underneath the headline!

So, before you ever get to the purpose of the page, which is the pitch, he has totally f*cked himself!

I don't even produce stuff this bad on a really rotten day. I won't even get into the rest of the sales copy or the page graphics.

[Image: 2d167pt.jpg]
72.gif
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-17-2014, 03:08 PM
RE:
Oh forgot to say thanks to StillStanding!

Repped you dude! Always grateful for the share!
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
01-17-2014, 03:14 PM
RE:
Thanks.........
06-25-2014, 02:36 PM
RE:
Looks like a good read, thanks.
05-16-2015, 02:48 PM
RE: [GET] Online Dating Playbook
thanks for sharing
11-06-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: [GET] Online Dating Playbook
Thanks for sharing +REP added