59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-12-2012, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 12:02 PM by Un4gettable.)
RE:
Thank You, Thank You, you are SUPER!

PLEASE, Does anybody have the other Vol #1 - Vol #3? Since this is Vol #4
Thank you in Advance.
BBHF members,Thank you for all you do for us. :-)
I always give Rep points to the person I download from.
Heart BestBlackHatForum.com
12-12-2012, 11:34 PM
RE:
Thanks Johnny! You're the best! :)
I couldn't find the link for the motion backgrounds. Is it not there or is my vision getting impaired? Really want those backgrounds :)
Thanks again for the superb share!
12-13-2012, 12:31 AM
RE:
Did not added the backgrounds on purpose! Over 700 MB ! And shared already with one of the previous versions!
(12-12-2012 11:34 PM)detective Wrote:  Thanks Johnny! You're the best! :)
I couldn't find the link for the motion backgrounds. Is it not there or is my vision getting impaired? Really want those backgrounds :)
Thanks again for the superb share!
12-14-2012, 01:22 PM
[GET] Offline PLR Videos Vol 4 (+$1K in Pro Video Value) +2000 SOLD [Instant Video Biz] Local Medical

[Image: Top-AwardsStars.png]
[Image: v4img1.png]
[align=center][Image: post_old.gif] 12-11-2012, 01:36 PM #2
NickMannOfflinePLRvideos.com[size=10][font=Arial]War Room Member[/size]
[Image: avatar170407_5.gif]

Thanked 169 Times in 107 PostsSocial Networking[Image: youtube.gif]
Contact Info
[Image: im_skype.gif]
[Image: icon1.gif] Re: [Offline Video] Multi-Award Wining - Offline PLR Videos (+2000 Sold) Vol#4 - Local Medical Niche
• If you have any post-sales Questions or you Need Support, Please Do Not post those here on thread - WE RESPOND FASTEST TO THE EMAIL BELOW

• Email for Fastest Support: sax@OfflinePlrVideos.com (We’ll get back to you ASAP)

• Video File Format: All videos come in MP4 HD file format for easy cross-platform editing

• Attention: There is an OTO and You’ll Really like it ..It’s not Necessary to have, but it's a Perfect way to Super Charge Your Video Marketing Services (Hint: Offline PLR Videos
Goes MOBILE) This thing Overflowing with Value - (I hope you thank me) another great opportunity to save..

• I’m a Customer already, do I have Vol 4 ? No, Unless you received it on a limited basis Promotion..

• Is This a Complete System? Yes, This is the Complete Local Video Authority Maker – 4 WSOs in One…. Getting Leads with our Push Button Software, Scripts that I Use, Complete Over My Shoulder Training on how to Rank These Video’s as Well as Training for Branding Videos using Free Tools and the current You Tube Features in place, that most marketers never use.

More Volumes ? www.OfflinePLRVideos.com

• Is The Training The Same as Vol 1: (Yes) Seeing me rank on the 1st Page in Real Time is Training you must have, I didn't want to exclude it. The Methods I teach Work Right Now…

• Bonus Software and Mac – Local Lead Generator is NOT Supported by Mac, it is a .Net Development Software

• What Videos are in other volumes? - Vol #1 Has More Great Niches: Cosmetic Dentists, Chiropractors, HVAC Repair, Day Spa and Gold Buyers and Vol #2 is Carpet Cleaners, Personal Trainers, Home Improvement and Roofing Contractors, There's Also an Attorney pack of 4 videos and an Auto industry pack of 4 as well..

** PLR Rights -- The product OfflinePLRVideos.com is protected by copyright, we grant you the following rights when using these videos in your business:

[YES] Can be Sold to any Offline Client you wish for Any Price
[YES] Can be branded with your name front, back and/or middle.
[YES] Can be branded with your clients name front, back and/or middle.
[YES] Can be used on your company site (or local review site).
[YES] Can be used to avoid cold calling
[YES] Branded Source files can be provided to your off-line clients
[NO] Cannot be sold or given away on the Warrior Forum
[NO] Cannot be sold or given away to other online or offline marketers
[NO] Cannot be sold or given away with resale, master resale, or private label rights.

We've Received a Number of PMs Asking About the OTO....

It's Two Products - A Set of 4 Mobile Video Landing Pages and a You Tube Ninja Method to Make Your YT Videos Clickable

These Add -ons will Supercharge your Business, But they are Not Necessary to be Successful with Your Vol#4 Offline PLR Video Purchase

[Image: img_12122012_210458-12-1312.png?w=545]

The OTO is TWO products for the Price of One.. There's a ton of Value there as well

It's all about Supercharging Your Video Marketing Business

Part ONE: Offline PLR videos goes MOBILE!! A set of 4 Mobile - Video Landing Pages (Easy to Install and Edit w/ Step by Step instruction) One of the templates is a Complete Coupon Reveal Set up.. It Delivers a Coupon of your choice and Captures the email to your Autoresponder...

Part TWO: Create Clickable Videos PDF - This is one of the coolest Tricks to know when it comes to You Tube - That's Right, In-Video Clickable Banners, URL links to Anywhere - and How to Do it for Nearly Free... No Recuring Fees at all..

It's on a Dimesale right now.. Started at $17 for Both Complete Products

Hope that helps

Hey guys sorry I havent been active with shares lately....my offline business has taken off and its really crazy right now. But I still have a few shares left in me.

Source
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/718277-new-offline-private-label-rights-videos-vol-4-1k-pro-video-value-2000-sold-instant-video-biz-local-medical.html

Main Product + OTO registration - get it fast!![hide]http://offlineplrvideos.com/wishlist-member/?reg=1354731484[/hide]
12-14-2012, 01:28 PM
RE:
Looks like its gone. Mirror please. Thanks
19.gif
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
RE:
It's gone. Wierd that it was gone before the first person clicked thanks!!
12-14-2012, 01:47 PM
RE:
Ok....gonna take a few to upload....will post links when done
12-14-2012, 01:47 PM
RE:
That was gone in a flash. Reup?
12-14-2012, 01:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-14-2012 01:53 PM by MirrorMan.)
RE:
Putlocker Mirror - 456.57 MB
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/F7471281DE070853
Please download it fast!
Help with the mirror guys!
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here
12-14-2012, 01:54 PM
RE:
depositfiles Mirror - 456.57 MB
Magic Button :
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/6yv6zzgfc
Please download it fast!
Help with the mirror guys!
41.gif
FOR VIP ONLY!
VIP Courses you wanted to be Reuploaded and should remain INSIDE SuperVIP! Post here!

Code:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-Courses-you-wanted-to-be-Reuploaded-and-should-remain-INSIDE-SuperVIP-Post-here

10.gif