52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-05-2013, 11:56 PM
[GET] Offline Continuity Crusher - Joe Troyer
[Image: occ-op-header4.png]

Attention Marketing Consultants...
Add an "Instant Profit Center" to Your Consulting Business!
Get Private Label Rights to a Pre-Made 12-month Fixed Term Membership Site that You Can Sell to Your Local Business Clients for $97 or More!

NOW You Can Turn "No" Into Income!

Dear Consultant,

If you want to know how to turn the “No’s” you get from clients into income then please keep reading.

Hi, my name is Joe Troyer and I’ve been a marketing consultant for well over 10 years now. And I have created what I feel is the
ultimate way to convert potential clients that don’t want your full
blown marketing services into excited, happy paying customers

But let me ask you something first…

What Happens When You Hear “NO”?
What do you do with all of the prospects that say, “No”?

Do you simply say, “Okay” and move on? Or do you hammer them and wait
until they tell you ten times that they’re not interested before
letting go?

For most of us, when a prospect tells us no we have no backup plan.
We have no way of convincing them of becoming a client so we just give
up and move on to the next one. Or we work so hard at trying to prove to
them that we’re the right solution for their needs that we end up
making them angry because we don’t take no for an answer.

If you do either one of these things, STOP! Because that’s not good!!

Sometimes They’re Just Not Ready…

And That’s Okay!

Depending on where the prospect is at in their business and
how much pain they are experiencing they simply may not be ready to
invest in your marketing services.
And that’s okay!

What you need to do is continue to follow up with them in a professional way. Over time their resistance will lower and more then
likely they will become a customer at some point in the future.

But wouldn’t it be great if you could earn an income from them immediately?

Well now you can!

I created the PERFECT way to take these NO’s and turn them into revenue for your business.

Here’s How to Turn “No” Into Income
The best way to turn “NO” into revenue is by giving them a super low risk, no brainer offer.

And the best way to do that for marketing consultants is by selling them the “how to” guide/tutorial of the actual marketing service you’re
trying to provide them. And do it at a price they can’t say no to.

What this does is after the client invests in the tutorial and see’s how much work actually goes into it they will end up asking you to do it
for them! They don’t have the time or the energy to do it. Even if they think they do. Once they see what’s involved in doing marketing the
right way, they won’t want to do it. They’ll want to leave it up to a professional – YOU!

By providing the “how to” guide it actually helps sell your service(s) to the client without you doing anything. It’s a beautiful
thing!

Now you’re probably thinking, “I don’t have time to create “how to” reports and tutorials.”

Here’s some great news for you… You don’t have to.

We’ve done everything for you already!!

Introducing Your Instant Profit Center…

[Image: occlogo-lg.png]
For the first time ever, I am offering a limited number of PLR (Private Label Rights) licenses to “Offline Continuity Crusher” which is my 12-Month Marketing Tutorials Membership Site!

We created this product specifically for the local small business. So it will fit perfectly into your consulting practice.

This membership is live and currently sells for a one-time payment of $97 or $14.95/month. I offer this to all my offline clients that are not ready to invest in my marketing services. You can see the actual sales page by clicking here (opens in new window).

Initially, I wasn’t going to offer this to my customers. But I want to help you out as much as I can so I thought why not offer a limited number of PLR packages?!

Before I explain everything that you’ll get I want to cover something important…
5 Reasons Why You Should Use This Pre-Made Membership Site in Your Business

Here are five critically important reasons why you should use Offline Continuity Crusher in your business:

Immediate Income: you can promote this to all of your client’s that have told you no. Many of them will love this offer! This products turns “no’s” into revenue for your business.
Monthly Recurring Revenue: one of the best ways to earn a living is creating one thing and getting paid monthly for it without having to create it again. This membership site gives you the ability to have a monthly passive income stream.
Pre-Sells the Services You Offer: when your client begins reading the monthly tutorial many of them will realize not only how powerful that marketing strategy is but they will also understand how time consuming it will be for them to do it themselves. This leads to asking you for help.
Use These Tutorials to Create More Services: Perhaps one or more of the tutorials we provide are services that you do NOT. This will give you a perfect way to see if you in fact do want to get into a particular service as well as a great starting point.
Everything’s Already Done For You: We are all pressed for time. In fact, it never seems like there is enough time in the day to get everything done. That’s why utilizing top quality PLR products that you can trust are so important to your business. When you can implement something that is 95% already done for you, you save a massive amount of time as well as a ton of money.

As you can see, it just makes sense to have an option like this available to your clients. Its truly a win-win.

What’s Included in Offline Continuity Crusher

[Image: occ-box2.png]
You’ll get everything, and I mean everything you need to run a
successful 12-month membership site filled with powerful and proven “how
to” marketing strategy tutorials and reports.

Module 1: All Membership Material in .doc Format for Easy Editing
15 Reports, 505 Pages, 95,362 Words of Content!
You get all the membership material in Word .doc format so you can
easily customize each report with your name and contact information. You
also have the ability to change the tutorials to meet your needs.

[Image: reports.png]
  • 15 step-by-step, how to marketing tutorials including the 3 bonus tutorials
    • All reports are written in step-by-step format
    • Provided in Word .doc format for easy editing and customizing
    • Topics include: Email Marketing, Facebook Pages
      Marketing, Foursquare Marketing, Google+ Marketing, Linkedin Marketing,
      Local SEO Marketing, Mobile Websites Marketing, Online Reputation
      Management, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Press Release Marketing, Local
      Seminar Marketing, Postcard Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Text
      Message Marketing and Video Marketing
    • The average report is 33-pages long and contains graphics
    • All reports total: 505 pages and 95,362 words!
    • Completely updated for 2013!

Click Here to Download a Sample Report
[Image: mag-flat1.png]

Module 2: Pre-Made Membership Site
One of the best ways to get up and running
fast is to use pre-made sites that you can install in a matter of
minutes. That’s exactly what this module has. We created the ENTIRE
membership site. All the pages, graphics, everything! All you have to do
is use one of the 5-minute install options, do some minor editing and
customizing, add in your payment links and you’re ready to go!
[Image: website.png]

• Pre-loaded sales page on new “WP Sales Page” WordPress Theme!
    • The theme is built on our own easy-to-use “TQ Themes” framework. So editing and customizing is easy.
  • WordPress Sites come in three different 5-minute install options:
  • We also provide the entire sales page and thank you pages in HTML format!
    • For those that prefer HTML we got you covered!

Click here for demo site
[Image: install-options.png]

Module 3: Graphics
We all have our own style and preference. That’s why we give you all the graphics so you can change them to match your color scheme, logo, etc. Feel free to change these graphics however you see fit.

• All graphics in PSD and PNG formats
[Image: graphics.png]

BONUS Module: Quick Start and Support Material
Even though we’ve done our best to include everything you need to getstarted quickly and correctly we will be there if you have any
questions. We include a few reports and the installation guides.
However, as we receive questions we will create video training sessions and put them inside the members area for you to review at your
convenience. If you have a question – ask us and we’ll get you taken care of!

• Reports
    • Quick Start Guide
    • Best Ways to Generate Customers
    • Membership Site Installation Guides. Every install option comes with its own step-by-step install guide.
      • WP Clone Machine
      • WP Twin
      • BackupBuddy
      • HTML
  • Training Videos: we will provide you ongoing
    training videos to ensure that your questions get answered and you are
    up-to-speed on the best ways to make money from this product.

[Image: reports-swipes2.png]

Some Common Questions
How Do I Manage the Membership Site?
There are two easy ways to manage your pre-made membership site:

Quote:
  1. Autoresponder Controlled
  2. Membership Software Controlled
Autoresponder Controlled (Recommended)

This is the easiest and cheapest way to setup a membership site. This is the way to go if you’re using the HTML website option. NOTE: you can use this option when using WordPress sites too. The setup is pretty much the same.
All you do is customize your site accordingly and then upload all the HTML files/import the WordPress clone to your domain.
Then instead of using a membership site script or software program to control the members area you do everything using your autoresponder – like Aweber.
You setup your autoresponder to send out the monthly emails for you so
you don’t have to do it every month. Once you set it up its done! You never have to worry about it again.

Membership Software Controlled

This option tends to be a little more complicated because it requires you to use a third party software or script. Some of the more popular examples are DigitalAccessPass, Wishlist Member or InstaMember. This option works best for sites created in WordPress.
You install the membership site plugin of your choice and configure it to control the members area and the product you create. It wouldn’t make much sense to go into how you configure everything using these different plugins because they all have their own training centers.
This option usually carries with it a more professional image.
For some reason, using a members area where the user has to login to
get their products and downloads just seems to be more professional and brings with it a higher perceived value.

How Do I Find Customers for My Membership Site?
The best and easiest way is to…

Contact all the people who have already told you “no”
You can do this by calling them on the phone, sending them an email or mailing them a postcard.

Every prospect that has contacted in the past that said “no” to you should be contacted. In fact, every prospect you contact in the future
that says no you should give them the opportunity to join your membership site.

This pre-made membership site is one more tool you can use to help fix your clients problems.

How Do I Convert Prospects – Who Tell me “No” – Into Members?
Typically the reason you’re told no is not because the client
doesn’t like you or doesn’t think you can do a good job for them, it’s
because there is too much perceived risk for them to take on.

After all, they pay you $X,XXX amount and what happens if it doesn’t work? They’re out that money with nothing to show for it. So the best
way to get those people on your side is by giving them a “low risk” way to see how real marketing works. And do it in a way that allows them to test it themselves so they can see the true value in the services you provide.
That’s exactly what this membership site will do for them.

It should be an easy and natural step in the sales process…

“Mr. prospect I understand how you feel. In fact, other clients of mine initially felt the same way. But
then I showed them a great way -with almost no risk – to implement these proven marketing strategies in their business. Can I show you?”
Then show them your membership site.

Everything Comes With “Private Label Rights”!
This entire package comes with Private Label Rights (PLR).
Which basically means you can put your name on it, customize or change it however you feel and claim complete ownership of it. In fact, you
have to claim ownership of it because you can not use my name or productname(s) or anything associated with me as part of your product.

With your PLR license you can:
  • Sell the product basically as it is – as a membership site – (with some minor tweaks to make it “yours”) for $97/one-time or $14.95 per month just as I am currently doing. (Sell just 2 copies and you’re profiting!)
  • Break up the membership site into individual products to sell for $19-$47 each! You literally have 15 individual products to sell – if you wish to do it that way.
  • Take each tutorial and convert it into a multiple-week “eclass” that you charge $297-$497 to access!
  • Use the content to create a “physical” product that you sell for premium prices!
  • Convert it to audios, videos, viral reports, ezine articles, etc. to use as incentives and more!
  • Create your own original product from it, meaning changing at least
    50% of it and set it up at a site and “flip” the site for big-bucks!
Ultimately there are several different ways you can profit from this content. It’s really up to you how you want to do it.

What you can NOT do with this PLR License:
  • You can NOT resell this product in its current edible state. Ideallythis is for you to customize, convert the reports to PDF downloads and
    sell them to your offline clients either individually or as a membership site.
  • You can NOT put these reports on Kindle. Kindle does not allow the publishing of PLR content.
Now that you know what you can and can’t do with this product, let’s talk price…

So How Much?
Now we’re at the point where you’re wondering about how much this product will be. Valid question!

Here’s the thing…

If you were to do this yourself or hire someone to do it for you you’re looking at a minimum cost of over $5,000!
And believe me I am very fair when I say that. Look at the table below and you will see that for each report we calculated ghostwriter fees of only $.05 per word. Tell me where you can get a quality ghostwriter for that low?!?!

See for yourself what the real world value is…

[Image: value-list2.png]

Great News!

You Won’t Pay Anything Close to That…

And You Have Two Options:

Content Only Option
We understand that not everyone needs or wants the pre-made
membership site. If you’re one of these people we want to give you the option of getting all 15 marketing tutorials in .doc format. Please
understand with this option there is nothing else included except the editable .doc files.

Content Only Option

[Image: 14]
Get Everything Option
For everyone that wants the biggest bang for your buck you’ll get everything you see on this page.

Get Everything Option

[Image: 14]
We will only sell 100 total licenses at this price.
After that we will remove the content only option and the it will immediately go to the normal price of $197-297. The bottom line is the
price WILL increase. Now is the time to get it as we can change the price at any time.

Imagine, with just one sale you double your investment!

Is There a Guarantee?
Due to the nature of this offer – being thousands of dollars worth of PLR content –
and to protect the integrity of all the licensees there is NO money back guarantee.

We realize that this may turn some people away. And frankly we understand that this is not a great fit for everyone. But please
understand, as a customer you could make your payment, download everything, use it in your business and then ask for a refund. But you
would still have all of our reports and content to use in your business.That would not be fair to us nor our other customers. Therefore we havechosen to not have a money back guarantee with this offer.

We have sold hundreds of products – including this very package – and pride ourselves on providing top quality support. We will be there when you need us.

ORDER NOW
Like I’ve said before, this price is only good for the first 100 people. After that it goes to the full price of $197-297.

Even at that price it is still worth it. But why pay more when you can get in now at the discounted price?

I understand that when I order today I will get immediate access to the entire Offline Continuity Crusher product.
Due to the nature of this PLR offer I also know that there are no
refunds. Lastly, I understand that I will be making one payment today
with NO future payments.

• Order online safely and securely.
  • All orders processed and secured by PayPal.
  • You’re 100% protected from unauthorized payments with 24/7 monitoring to prevent fraud.

You have two options:

Content Only Option:
  • All 15 Marketing Tutorial/Reports in edible .doc format
[Image: 4]

Get Everything Option:
  • All 15 Marketing Tutorial/Reports in edible .doc format
  • Pre-loaded Sales Page on NEW “WP Sales Page” WordPress Theme and HTML!
  • Three 5-minute install options
  • All graphics in PSD and PNG formats
  • Reports and Installation Guides
  • Ongoing Training and Q&A Videos
  • Full PLR to everything!
[Image: 4]

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you inside the members area!

All my best,

[Image: joe_troyer-e1378090571830.jpg]

Joe Troyer

P.S. Only 100 available at this price. Just sayin’!

P.P.S. Offline Continuity Crusher is an online product. After signing up, your account will be instantly activated and you will receive an
email with your login details to the members area.

Salespage
Code:
http://offlinecontinuitycrusher.com/

JV Page
Code:
http://cooljvs.com

OTO: $27
Code:
http://offlinecontinuitycrusher.com/oto-j83js0k3/

So what are you getting here?

The idea is that you email your no hope cheapskate failed prospects a page where they can learn to do the work themselves for $14 month or $97 a year.

This is what your page will look like
Code:
http://marketinghelpmonthly.com

You will get all the materials needed but of course you will have to setup an autoresponder, paypal delivery, all are listed as aff links.

There is a $35 OTO of a marketing kit (not included in this share)

Welcome Video
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ycocoSnDsU

Backup Buddy Migrate Instruction
Magic Button :
Code:
http://wwwwww.youtube.com/watch?v=9lFaSxYUWQI

WP Sales Page Theme Training Video
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9X1ZPJeHYc

Registration page
Magic Button :
Code:
http://offlinecontinuitycrusher.com/ty-os-k13d7-f/

OTO
Magic Button :
Code:
http://offlinecontinuitycrusher.com/oto-j83js0k3/
09-06-2013, 12:48 AM
RE:
So is this [GET] an information page for the product?
09-06-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 01:54 AM by blacka08.)
RE:
Main
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/1SITTWV0

OTO
Magic Button :
Code:
http://mir.cr/MWGQIMQ2
JOIN HERE
FOR AWESOME NEW BONUS

[Image: 0f6ULuK.png]
09-06-2013, 02:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 02:25 AM by We Go.)
RE:
(09-06-2013 01:50 AM)blacka08 Wrote:  Main
Magic Button :
Code:

OTO
Magic Button :
Code:

Verrryy pleased that I can give you your first reps here on BBBHF !! Cool Welcome

lol ... it showed zero before I sent the reps .. now you have 8 ! Lol
09-06-2013, 02:24 AM
RE:
Hey Chito this is a seriously nice download for all people in offline Thanks a Million didn't even know it was out there

Left Rep +++
82.gif
09-06-2013, 02:58 AM
RE:
Magic Button :
Code:

OTO
Magic Button :
Code:
++2 reps to the OP and ++2 reps to you. Thats what I like to see. Newbies making mirrors and sharing OTOs Sad
09-06-2013, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 03:16 AM by jbrown63.)
RE:
Sign up on this page (fake data usage advised) for the marketing kit to become visible in the members area:

Cheers, Johnny63
09-06-2013, 05:54 AM
RE:
Magic Button :
Code:

OTO
Magic Button :
Code:
May I know if these downloads include Marketing Kit already?
09-06-2013, 02:25 PM
RE:
Yes Intrepeneur, they include the marketing kit (OTO)

blacka
JOIN HERE
FOR AWESOME NEW BONUS

[Image: 0f6ULuK.png]
09-06-2013, 10:34 PM
RE:
very nice! thanks
71.gif

21.gif