51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-17-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: [GET] Note Taking: How To Take Notes and Triple Your Learning Skills ($37 >0)
[quote='cgcg' pid='2120162' dateline='1497681022']
Bumping for a new coupon, Will review in real as I'm struggling making notes for study.
[/quote]

Have you read the reviews for this course?
One of the worst reviewed Udemy courses I have come across.
06-17-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: [GET] Note Taking: How To Take Notes and Triple Your Learning Skills ($37 >0)
[quote='devildog' pid='2120215' dateline='1497688275']
Bumping for a new coupon, Will review in real as I'm struggling making notes for study.
[/quote]

[/quote]

No I didn't.
But just read....

And saw below

Unbelievably useless. The information is vague and way to high level to be practical. Complete waste of time.

So gonna drop the idea.

Btw, pls suggest something if you know for note making. Supporting both text and pics. Will be grateful to you.
06-17-2017, 08:01 PM
[quote='cgcg' pid='2120241' dateline='1497691109']
[/quote]

[/quote]

No I didn't.
But just read....

And saw below

Unbelievably useless. The information is vague and way to high level to be practical. Complete waste of time.

So gonna drop the idea.

Btw, pls suggest something if you know for note making. Supporting both text and pics. Will be grateful to you.
[/quote]

Well if you are strickly looking for something free, afraid I cannot help you. But if you are willing to invest a little to advance your studies and exam scores, maybe this will help.

Go to Udemy and search for: "End Game: The Ultimate Accelerated Learning System"
Its an accelerated learning masterclass that is over 29 hours in leanth. Three entire modules, more than 3 hours are devoted to an accelerated note taking method. For the next 2 1/2 - 3 days it is on sale for $10.00 I have some trainings from the creator of this course, but not this one, so I cannot make any direct comments about it. But with 149 posted reviews, the course enjoys an overall rating of 4.5. In my opinion, he is top notch in the area of accelerated learning. Check it out and decide for yourself.

If you appreciate my recommendation, please rep me. Good luck.
06-18-2017, 03:19 AM
Thank you devildog for heads up and pointer to the other course. +5 Rep
06-18-2017, 05:00 AM
[quote='devildog' pid='2120269' dateline='1497693700']
[quote='cgcg' pid='2120241' dateline='1497691109']
[/quote]

[/quote]

No I didn't.
But just read....

And saw below

So gonna drop the idea.

[/quote]

Well if you are strickly looking for something free, afraid I cannot help you. But if you are willing to invest a little to advance your studies and exam scores, maybe this will help.

Go to Udemy and search for: "End Game: The Ultimate Accelerated Learning System"
Its an accelerated learning masterclass that is over 29 hours in leanth. Three entire modules, more than 3 hours are devoted to an accelerated note taking method. For the next 2 1/2 - 3 days it is on sale for $10.00 I have some trainings from the creator of this course, but not this one, so I cannot make any direct comments about it. But with 149 posted reviews, the course enjoys an overall rating of 4.5. In my opinion, he is top notch in the area of accelerated learning. Check it out and decide for yourself.

If you appreciate my recommendation, please rep me. Good luck.
[/quote]

Thanks devildog, added +1 - that's the max allowed for me..
Btw this is what you suggested, putting link so that others could also have a look
https://www.udemy.com/the-ultimate-accelerated-learning-system/

Thanks my friend.
24.gif

42.gif