35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-26-2017, 08:25 AM
[GET] New York Construction Leads
O'Tay folks,

Had no real idea where to post this, so I figured I would post it here. If it belongs somewhere else, I will gladly post the next there.

Now, I am just getting back into the online world here a couple of months ago and I have a ton of sofware like ScrapeBox (hadn't used it since V1 and of course its V2 which has way more stuff than back then), Maps 2 Markets, a few other great marketing apps I bought in the past, and a ton of information.

Starting somewhere again is what sucks.

So I am trying to utilize all that to run a web programming/app development company. Sure as heck it is super friggin hard starting out with nothing at all.

Besides figuring out pricing and so on, its hard to go through thousands of leads emailing, calling, bugging on facebook, twitter, and linkedin, and so on. (I wish I had a craigslist bot or someone who knew the crap out of that).

But, that said, since I create leads every day, I might as well start posting them here as well.

The leads are from New York in this case, keywords are construction/paving/plumbing.
Headers are:
Name, address, phone, website, email 1, 2, and 3, platform (for their site), type, age (of site), business type, flash/java type, claimed or unclaimed google buisness/places, who is info (registrar, tech), facebook, twitter, linkedin

Leads: 11109

DL
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www98.zippyshare.com/v/V1COiCC2/file.html

VT
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7ee51d0ed8d3a38d47e77570c3ed455965c036f69eb0df13c8407b7f521a22cd/analysis/1495750674/

SHA256: 7ee51d0ed8d3a38d47e77570c3ed455965c036f69eb0df13c8407b7f521a22cd
File name: New York.xlsx
Detection ratio: 0 / 57
Analysis date: 2017-05-25

Someone might find these useful outside of what I am trying to do with them.
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
05-26-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: New York Construction Leads
Nice Thread Thanks
05-26-2017, 08:59 AM
this is supposed 2 be for wso and software thanks

might have it moved 2 free stuff /misc etc folders...while u mean well this is actually a bad idea
I question the idea putting all this info out here on a public forum
Did u ask the mods/owner?
05-26-2017, 11:11 PM
Hi freebieQueen1999,

I can place them in the other forums better next time.

The information in the document is not private information.

So its not like I am sharing a persons info to their home or anything.

They are actually B2B leads, and the info is gathered using Google, their own website, and whois.

These are the types of leads that companies would resell to other companies.

That said, I didn't think I would have to ask the mods to share this information, and it is most useful for anyone who is running a business that sells to other businesses.

E.g. if you run a social media company, app development, and so on.
Freelance Full Stack developer (Ruby on Rails, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, React/Redux, PHP, Python). Currently working on Unity driven PC game to help people learn to code.
05-27-2017, 05:29 AM
Lately we have less and less good stuff
we have ridiculous begging 4 old crap and many pointless threads
This is really not a good place 4 this list
This is...wso early bird PRODUCTS thanks
57.gif
05-27-2017, 08:27 AM
thanks for the list! while this might not be in the correct subforum but what you shared is gold man! just qualify each of them and pick up the phone and beat the crap out of those so called WSO

anyway, i'm curious, how did you collect the list? using scrapebox? because it seems to be pretty much automated.
05-27-2017, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 11:29 AM by Expl0rer.)
Thanks for the share, buddy. Repped. Keep 'em coming; but next time post them in the Email Marketing forum. :)
05-27-2017, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2017 02:57 PM by jippymel.)
Will post in the email marketing forum next time, but I am not sure even that is the right place....

I figured this was the wrong one when I first dropped it, but its really B2B leads... so where the heck do those go you know?

Also, I use a software, but not scrapebox (I actually have that, but don't know how to really take advantage of it anymore, its been years since I have sat down to use it).

It is Maps2Markets, formerly known as Black Maps.

Also, I create leads like this for my own business ventures (B2B of course) so I can definitely upload them as I run them, but of course in a different location. I will use the email marketing forum tomorrow.
06-04-2017, 06:03 AM
RE: [GET] New York Construction Leads
I am looking to Produce Small business loans for my call centers of businesses looking for monies. Do you have any suggestions of what software I could use?
06-04-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: [GET] New York Construction Leads
Marketing and Business - freebie area with smaller deals, misc stuff

Free Services and Giveaways

My problem with this is...it is just another off topic post that can get out of hand
desperados will start new threads..."can u pull leads Texas dentists" etc etc

it truly isn't right here....FYI...the level of shared products here is wayyyy down

>>> ungrateful and stupid beggars...demanding....
>>> desperate grave diggers..."have this 2012 deal??" duhhhh
>>> malicious and affiiliate links
>>> stupid junk that maybe fits in freebie area>> like a "hubspot" free dl
>>> stupid junk like a "free trial" - maybe 2 an affiliate link haha
>>> email collectors...pm me 4 deal..blah blah
>>> requests here instead of in the right "request" area

we had better new stuff....warrior courses...jvzoo etc

Finding a right forum is essential to keep BBHF the BEST
thanks
Thanks
16.gif

72.gif